Profile pic for the forums

IsabellaEmily

Pleasure Addict
Please forgive me if this has been answered elsewhere, I searched but couldn't find it.

And I am not tech-savvy, so it might be a really easy answer that I just can't see.
I have a filled out profile (including profile picture) on Literotica, where I post stories and that people see when I'm in the chat rooms.

I would like to add a picture to my profile that people see here on the forums, instead of the default/blank one, however I cannot figure out how to do that. I click on the 'edit' button where a profile pic should be and it takes me to my first profile where I already have a picture.

If this question is in the wrong place I'd be happy to move it.

I appreciate any help/insight anyone can give me. Thanks in advance!
Emily

A few days ago I stumbled my way through the process and it took a couple of days for the profile pic to be approved.

I'll see if I can recall the steps and post some info

=== Here is what I did.
1) from my Literotica control panel, I selected 'Options' from the left side
2) clicked on the space where your profile pic would appear
3) menu pops up to allow you to upload a picture

Hope this helps!

Attachments

• lit pic _7186.jpg
    lit pic _7186.jpg
    463.5 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:
A few days ago I stumbled my way through the process and it took a couple of days for the profile pic to be approved.

=== Here is what I did.

Hope this helps!
I'm just another Old Guy, but thought there was a minimum threshold of 50 or 100 posts before a profile pic could be added? That doesn't appear to be the case any longer.

I'm just another Old Guy, but thought there was a minimum threshold of 50 or 100 posts before a profile pic could be added? That doesn't appear to be the case any longer.
Apparently no longer a required threshold. My profile pic was added while I had only around twenty posts.
The current profile pic - a sketch of my hand - is my second version.

Yep, this changed when the forum upgraded. The new folks don’t have to earn that profile pic like we did, lol. :)

So I followed these steps years ago to get a profile picture on my Literotica profile, and it's still there.

I'm trying to figure out how to add one to my profile on the forums here.

<--------because that is still a big 'I' instead of my picture.

=== Here is what I did.

Hope this helps!

So I followed these steps years ago to get a profile picture on my Literotica profile, and it's still there.

I'm trying to figure out how to add one to my profile on the forums here.

<--------because that is still a big 'I' instead of my picture.
On my iPad, At the top of this forums page to the right is a small magnifying icon, then a bell then a mail icon, and then a round spot where one's name and forum profile pic is located. Click on the pic, and it should take you to another page with more info and a slightly larger version of the profile pic, with the word ‘edit’. Click the pic and it should give an option to upload a new profile pic.

On my iPad, At the top of this forums page to the right is a small magnifying icon, then a bell then a mail icon, and then a round spot where one's name and forum profile pic is located. Click on the pic, and it should take you to another page with more info and a slightly larger version of the profile pic, with the word ‘edit’. Click the pic and it should give an option to upload a new profile pic.
For me, on my desktop, on my iPad, and on my phone, following those steps ALWAYS jumps me to my main profile (where my stories are listed) that already has my picture on it. No amount of deleting/reuploading my picture there has ever gotten it to appear here in the forums.

For me, on my desktop, on my iPad, and on my phone, following those steps ALWAYS jumps me to my main profile (where my stories are listed) that already has my picture on it. No amount of deleting/reuploading my picture there has ever gotten it to appear here in the forums.

I suspect that you are too impatient and that you end up at the end of the approval queue over and over again, because you keep changing the profile picture to make it appear.

I suspect that you are too impatient and that you end up at the end of the approval queue over and over again, because you keep changing the profile picture to make it appear.
It’s been three weeks.
Before that it was several months.
Maybe you’re correct, but I think if my profile picture was going to load it might have done so by now.

Yep, this changed when the forum upgraded. The new folks don’t have to earn that profile pic like we did, lol. :)
I had to earn my original one with 100 posts which felt like it took forever.

For this new account I added one several days ago. Still says it’s waiting approval. Guess I’ll know when I login and see it updated.

I still don't have one. I've been waiting since October since someone told me that the process to 'load' starts over every time you update your profile. Commentors here keep telling me that it's something I'm doing that's causing it not to load, but I'd love some real specific help since NOTHING I've tried has worked.

Back