23 Aug 2023 maintenance bug: can't log in correctly

PennySaver

Literotica Guru
I use a community desktop computer, and I log out of Literotica when I finish writing to keep someone from potentially seeing what I'm doing.

Ever since the 23 August 2023 maintenance, when I log out and attempt to log back in, the little message box in the middle of the screen flashes rapidly and repeatedly, refusing to take me to the page where I can log in. There is a message that reads, in part, that I am not authorized to use Literotica and that I need to verify that my cookies are working correctly or something to that effect.

It's really annoying. I have to go out to my internet home page, search for Literotica.com, and start from scratch.

Please fix this.

I use a community desktop computer, and I log out of Literotica when I finish writing to keep someone from potentially seeing what I'm doing.

Ever since the 23 August 2023 maintenance, when I log out and attempt to log back in, the little message box in the middle of the screen flashes rapidly and repeatedly, refusing to take me to the page where I can log in. There is a message that reads, in part, that I am not authorized to use Literotica and that I need to verify that my cookies are working correctly or something to that effect.

It's really annoying. I have to go out to my internet home page, search for Literotica.com, and start from scratch.

Please fix this.
Hi PennySaver, I am no mod and neither one of lit's tech guys. Still, try to change the Browser's settings so that the cache is emptied every time you close that browser and the problem will disappear. A publicly used Browser's cache should be emptied every time anyway

Back