Profile Pic Deletion

LillyNLace

Virgin
I uploaded a profile pic which was approved but decided I wanted to delete and was unable to find how to do so but managed to delete though I'm not sure how I accomplished it. So, for the chat area of Lit my profile pic is gone and I have confirmed with a moderator that they cannot see it but here in the forums it remains so I'm not sure how to get it completely deleted so hopefully someone can offer some assistance. Thank you in advance.

Just wanted to add that when I click on edit profile pic it shows me from control panel that it is blank with just the little upload arrow.

For me, I have one profile pic that I briefly see when I first login or go to my profile page. Then there is another that is in the forums.
I have no idea how to change either or why there are 2 for that matter.

There is a 'Profile' picture and an 'Avatar'.

Your Knight is your Avatar. Lily's is a lip to chest image and it can be changed on your control panel on the story side by clicking on it.

Thank you for those that have replied. I click on the tiny thumbnail that has the pic on the story side up where it shows msg and notifications. From there I can click on picture and go to edit, and it takes me to page where I'm able to edit my profile. However, it shows that picture as blank. So is the system just being slow about taking it down is that for the profile pic and not avatar or what. There is no option to do anything but upload a new picture on there which is something I'm considering but would still like to fix this now. Thank you everyone that has replied and have an awesome day.

Upload new will replace whatever is there.

If you see a blank and just did that today, wait a while. It may be a day or three to show here.

Back