The 'Pics Without A Thread' Thread!

Thinking a lot, how it's usually now governments the ones that make the divisions between countries, more than the people. How you can be so warmly received by the locals and a migration-related authority wants you out --even if you're not doing anything wrong, even if you're an asset to the situation. Happened back in the country where I was born, to many. Still happens. Also happens here. In cases close to me, it has meant relatives sent back to Europe, separating families because some stupid form wasn't properly signed. Because we make it hard for others to touch our true selves, our inner circle; it just might be fair, following this mindset, to make it hard for others to become part of our country.

I'm thankful for the lessons learned and the people that have made my life richer by allowing me into their own in this awesome country. But its not-so-awesome policies are pointing towards that phrase, "history repeats itself"... And I don't want another split in my relationships. I'm usually a loner, but by choice. Not because I'm forced to. When you try to force me, I will, out of spite, do the contrary of what's asked. I will not let go. I might go back, if that will keep me in touch with those I wish they were here, making this a better place. Alas, in a world where common sense is a rare commodity, I guess I am destined to only be here as a tourist from now on. Pity.

Even if I don't break the rules, I suppose I'm being a bad citizen, by not following the lead.

I'll go, stand in the corner and think of what I said.

Last edited:
Thinking a lot, how it's usually now governments the ones that make the divisions between countries, more than the people. How you can be so warmly received by the locals and a migration-related authority wants you out --even if you're not doing anything wrong, even if you're an asset to the situation. Happened back in the country where I was born, to many. Still happens. Also happens here. In cases close to me, it has meant relatives sent back to Europe, separating families because some stupid form wasn't properly signed. Because we make it hard for others to touch our true selves, our inner circle; it just might be fair, following this mindset, to make it hard for others to become part of our country.

I'm thankful for the lessons learned and the people that have made my life richer by allowing me into their own in this awesome country. But its not-so-awesome policies are pointing towards that phrase, "history repeats itself"... And I don't want another split in my relationships. I'm usually a loner, but by choice. Not because I'm forced to. When you try to force me, I will, out of spite, do the contrary of what's asked. I will not let go. I might go back, if that will keep me in touch with those I wish they were here, making this a better place. Alas, in a world where common sense is a rare commodity, I guess I am destined to only be here as a tourist from now on. Pity.

Even if I don't break the rules, I suppose I'm being a bad citizen, by not following the lead.

Interesting. Someone who puts thought into what they post. Refreshing.

Cool photos. And tattoos? Yes. I like those too, even though I can hardly see them ;)

Interesting. Someone who puts thought into what they post. Refreshing.

Cool photos. And tattoos? Yes. I like those too, even though I can hardly see them ;)
Much appreciated. I used to have a thread here, I'm considering bringing it back. Can't deny I'm a camwhore and I miss my modeling days, short as they were. I might upload a picture with the tattoo more visible and such.
I promise I won't upload more after that, this is a collective thread, heheh...
Agreed, good to see a little insight into people. And good luck Jake.
Let's hope this visa/green card thing is successfully resolved. Thank you on both accounts!

Last edited:
Tattoo, then torso, and this is something only probably 5 people have seen me do live, instead of a video, photo or recordings. I do it for me, mostly. It's weird how I like to keep many things to myself and, according to my friends, create this "aura of mystery" that I hate, because it ironically calls people to look into it. I don't like showing every part of me to people, face to face. But I don't mind doing so on the internet, probably because of the anonimity.

Last edited:
Tattoo, then torso, and this is something only probably 5 people have seen me do live, instead of a video, photo or recordings. I do it for me, mostly. It's weird how I like to keep many things to myself and, according to my friends, create this "aura of mystery" that I hate, because it ironically calls people to look into it. I don't like showing every part of me to people, face to face. But I don't mind doing so on the internet, probably because of the anonimity.

Your body and mind are both as beautiful as ever. It really would be wonderful if you started a new thread, even if you don't decide to take it as far as you did the last one. It's always a pleasure to take a glimpse into your world.

Power to the people!

Welcome back sexy:kiss::rose:

You are as wonderful as ever. Great additions.

p.s. I hope the thread is resurrected. ;) :)

Here's one from me.

Caution: male semi-nudity-ish.

Attachments

• IMG-20130414-00503.jpg
    IMG-20130414-00503.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 246
So, ladies, what do you think?

1f70e405-eea9-449b-b3a5-fd51ee3824b8_zpsc7d20b47.jpg

ashley

very nice ashley!! mouth-watering, actually.

makes my tongue want to do some work!!

I am an Exhibitionist

Testing the waters for a possible return to posting my pics.

Feedback, good and bad, is appreciated. Your comments will help me decide whether to resume posting or not.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 303-IMG_8438-600x450.jpg
    303-IMG_8438-600x450.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 676
The Purpose?

Yuu need to leave them up for about 24 hours. Remember, this is a worldwide site and we can't be here only when you are online and awake. We want to appreciate your photos, but they need to be up for more than a couple of hours (or 10 minutes!)

Back