do you like to dress?

I love the idea of the look myself! I have no problem inching those panties down, carefully undoing the garter straps, and reattaching them as the panties are pullled down below them. Adds to the foreplay.

Though I have to say, the idea of side tie panties is great! Grants access to the succulent pussy or throbbing cock underneath very quickly yet still looking the sexy best before hand! Yummy!

hands down or up, side tie panties wins.

More of me??? :confused:

I haven't posted any pics on this forum just yet. But I'll be sure to let you know when I do. ;)

I mean you describe your body and I would love to see it, You sound very sexy. Hope you post soon. You seem to know about why you wear panties on top. I like that.

Last edited:
It just depends.....it's fun both ways. If you have a g-string or thong on on that particular time, you could have it underneath the straps and just push it to the side....if you have panites on, you could put them on over the straps and just slide them off when ready....whatever you want or are feeling, really.....

I just love the feel though, of a corset/bustier with shoulder straps, with adjustable garter straps....the feeling of the tugging and rubbing on your thighs is just fantastically wonderful......and of course a great pair of nylons.....umm, Dior anyone??

I just love the feel though, of a corset/bustier with shoulder straps, with adjustable garter straps....the feeling of the tugging and rubbing on your thighs is just fantastically wonderful......and of course a great pair of nylons.....umm, Dior anyone??

Dior? classy adn very sexy and silky to the touch. walking with the straps taut makes one very horny doesn't it.

I certainly agree with you silky. Being held in tight by nylon and lace. Supported by shoulder straps and garters. What a delicious feeling to be bound up like that! :)

I love that 'reassuring' feeling that all the straps are secured and the gentle tug on nylon tops.. so sexy.. knowing that my rear is delightfully framed by the straps, nylons and a sexy pair of panties..
I love the sheer nylons in the tan color called 'Dune' ... but many times cannot decide as most of the shades and colors seem so nice..

what do others prefer ??

I love that 'reassuring' feeling that all the straps are secured and the gentle tug on nylon tops.. so sexy.. knowing that my rear is delightfully framed by the straps, nylons and a sexy pair of panties..
I love the sheer nylons in the tan color called 'Dune' ... but many times cannot decide as most of the shades and colors seem so nice..

what do others prefer ??

It is hard to choose colors. Variety is the spice of life, I always say. But presumably any color other than tans and black say slut! Which most of us CDs don't mind! ;) For me color coordinated lingerie is the sexiest!

I mean you describe your body and I would love to see it, You sound very sexy. Hope you post soon. You seem to know about why you wear panties on top. I like that.

Oh okay, now I understand. I was really wondering exactly how you might have possibly seen my pics when I haven't posted any here yet.

Dior? classy adn very sexy and silky to the touch. walking with the straps taut makes one very horny doesn't it.

Feeling the garter strap and the gentle tug does feel so hot. Also, when wearing a tight short skirt and feeling the outline of the straps is hot and.. off course, when bending over feeling the skirt slide up in the back, knowing that it presents a nice sexy rear...

Feeling the garter strap and the gentle tug does feel so hot. Also, when wearing a tight short skirt and feeling the outline of the straps is hot and.. off course, when bending over feeling the skirt slide up in the back, knowing that it presents a nice sexy rear...

to be behind you watching the skirt ride up your sexy ass and legs...wow.

Just arrived- my new outfit!
Black skirt, gold highneck blouse, black pumps, black stockings- feel wonderful!!!

Last edited:
Back