Perfect Perfect Perfect

S

Sexybritches69

In the paper this morning, I read about a game called “Perfect Perfect Perfect” that a couple played on a first date. Basically each person asks about dealbreakers that would make an otherwise perfect partner undateable. I thought a Lit version might be pretty interesting.

I’ll start off by stating a quality and the next poster answers “Perfect” or “not Perfect” and then leaves a quality for the next person to comment on.

How about if the “perfect” man or woman doesn’t brush his or her teeth very often?

In the paper this morning, I read about a game called “Perfect Perfect Perfect” that a couple played on a first date. Basically each person asks about dealbreakers that would make an otherwise perfect partner undateable. I thought a Lit version might be pretty interesting.

I’ll start off by stating a quality and the next poster answers “Perfect” or “not Perfect” and then leaves a quality for the next person to comment on.

How about if the “perfect” man or woman doesn’t brush his or her teeth very often?

Not Perfect.

Poor oral hygiene would make someone undateable to me if they weren't willing to get on board. Kissing is extremely important to me as a means of showing physical affection for my partner, and I can't kiss someone who tastes gross and has bits of food in their teeth.

Okay the next quality is... sings Nickelback a lot. Like, at karaoke, in the car, around the house, it's a thing that happens often.

Not Perfect.

Poor oral hygiene would make someone undateable to me if they weren't willing to get on board. Kissing is extremely important to me as a means of showing physical affection for my partner, and I can't kiss someone who tastes gross and has bits of food in their teeth.

Okay the next quality is... sings Nickelback a lot. Like, at karaoke, in the car, around the house, it's a thing that happens often.

Damn! That’s a hard one! He’s perfect in every other way...maybe I’d set up some rules that he has to be naked whenever he listens to Nickelback at home...that and earplugs would be my friend.

Perfect

How about if he or she constantly talked using words you can’t stand, like “moist”...?

Damn! That’s a hard one! He’s perfect in every other way...maybe I’d set up some rules that he has to be naked whenever he listens to Nickelback at home...that and earplugs would be my friend.

Perfect

How about if he or she constantly talked using words you can’t stand, like “moist”...?
not perfect. I walked away from a woman because she would describe anything as a "thingy". I hate that word.

Constantly touches you while talking to you to keep your attention.

not perfect. I walked away from a woman because she would describe anything as a "thingy". I hate that word.

Constantly touches you while talking to you to keep your attention.

Touching is good. Very good. No idea why touching would be a deal breaker?

Ok the woman/man is very attractive but once a day they break wind and it stinks. Deal-breaker?

Touching is good. Very good. No idea why touching would be a deal breaker?

Ok the woman/man is very attractive but once a day they break wind and it stinks. Deal-breaker?

That's okay - I dated a girl like that - you always knew that when she was sitting and would shift one buttock, you better get something, anything, from another room and get the hell out of there. To this day, I have never ever encountered a better fellator...

You go out with him/her on a first date and want to get to know them better, but all they do is crack jokes and go into 'schtick' about everything, so there is no really worthwhile conversation at all. Do you go on a second date?
(Oh, and they are... like a 7)

I like a good sense of humor, I'd have to take the wisecracker to a Shakespearean drama and then a cozy bar for drinks to see if he is more than a wisecracker.

guy/gal is seriously attached to a parent. buys their groceries takes them to medical appointments etc.

That's okay - I dated a girl like that - you always knew that when she was sitting and would shift one buttock, you better get something, anything, from another room and get the hell out of there. To this day, I have never ever encountered a better fellator...

You go out with him/her on a first date and want to get to know them better, but all they do is crack jokes and go into 'schtick' about everything, so there is no really worthwhile conversation at all. Do you go on a second date?
(Oh, and they are... like a 7)

Not perfect. I love someone who can make me laugh but not stupid jokes about everything in a conversation, but as this can be a sign of nervousness, and there was obviously something I liked about him to go on the date in the first place, he would get a 2nd chance

You date is overly affectionate on a first date?

I like a good sense of humor, I'd have to take the wisecracker to a Shakespearean drama and then a cozy bar for drinks to see if he is more than a wisecracker.

guy/gal is seriously attached to a parent. buys their groceries takes them to medical appointments etc.

As long as they don't scream that parent's name at the moment of orgasm, I'm okay with it.

Not perfect. I love someone who can make me laugh but not stupid jokes about everything in a conversation, but as this can be a sign of nervousness, and there was obviously something I liked about him to go on the date in the first place, he would get a 2nd chance

You date is overly affectionate on a first date?

This is a problem? Not.

First date: he/she sneezes all over both of your dinner plates without even trying to cover their nose, and then just keeps eating.

As long as they don't scream that parent's name at the moment of orgasm, I'm okay with it.

This is a problem? Not.

First date: he/she sneezes all over both of your dinner plates without even trying to cover their nose, and then just keeps eating.

NOT Perfect.

Insists that "Mischeevious" "A Whole Nother," and "Irregardless" are real words and continues to use them even though you have pointed out they are not.

It's Snot a problem, Perfect-NOT

You have an alright night get laid and it's OK , But he/she tells you that that was the best they ever had and are so happy they finally found a perfectly sexually compatible partner

It's Snot a problem, Perfect-NOT

You have an alright night get laid and it's OK , But he/she tells you that that was the best they ever had and are so happy they finally found a perfectly sexually compatible partner

Perfect.

Their idea of "Getting Funky" consists of going to concerts where only Polka music is played.

Perfect.

Their idea of "Getting Funky" consists of going to concerts where only Polka music is played.

Perfect. I think I could live with polka music if it meant that we’d get funky later at home :)

How about if he or she was a loud eater?

Perfect. I think I could live with polka music if it meant that we’d get funky later at home :)

How about if he or she was a loud eater?

As long as she did not chew with her mouth open, burp, or fart during the meal. Gotta go with not perfect on this one.

Her idea of sexy lingerie is white granny panties and a flannel housecoat.

As long as she did not chew with her mouth open, burp, or fart during the meal. Gotta go with not perfect on this one.

Her idea of sexy lingerie is white granny panties and a flannel housecoat.

So totally Not Perfect. Given time and a number of increasingly sexy lingerie gifts, that perception may be moldable.

They are perfect, but have a laugh that makes you wince, and neighborhood pets run for cover.

Perfect as I have a rather boisterous laugh as well.

Insists she has a beautiful voice but when she sings--and she insists on singing every song that comes on the radio--it sounds like two cats fighting.

Perfect as I have a rather boisterous laugh as well.

Insists she has a beautiful voice but when she sings--and she insists on singing every song that comes on the radio--it sounds like two cats fighting.

Perfect, That's how I sing to the radio. Especially Nickelback.

Insists on stopping everything to watch Coronation Street.

Perfect? I have things I get stupid excited about too!

Only tips 15% no matter what

Not perfect. Servers work fucking hard.

Constantly uses incorrect words, like "he did a complete 360" instead of "he did a 180" for a reversal, despite being told it was wrong.

Not perfect. Servers work fucking hard.

Constantly uses incorrect words, like "he did a complete 360" instead of "he did a 180" for a reversal, despite being told it was wrong.

This goes hand-in-hand with my first post on this thread, so not perfect.

Admittedly has not read books or seen movies s/he tries to divulge the plot to.

This goes hand-in-hand with my first post on this thread, so not perfect.

Admittedly has not read books or seen movies s/he tries to divulge the plot to.

Not perfect. Being that ignorant and obnoxious is hard to get past. Supreme sexual skills might overcome it, but probably only for a while.

They are way too overtly flirty with everyone, especially your friends.

Not perfect. Being that ignorant and obnoxious is hard to get past. Supreme sexual skills might overcome it, but probably only for a while.

They are way too overtly flirty with everyone, especially your friends.
Sooooo not perfect.

Whenever you suggest an activity, you're always answered with "As opposed to what?"

I'll say perfect as I know I could break her of that habit inside of three days.

Talks with a "Blaccent" in an effort to sound cool.

I'll say perfect as I know I could break her of that habit inside of three days.

Talks with a "Blaccent" in an effort to sound cool.

Do not perfect I wouldn't even be on the date.

Downs 3 drinks before the salad arrives - 3 more before dessert.

Do not perfect I wouldn't even be on the date.

Downs 3 drinks before the salad arrives - 3 more before dessert.

Drunk sex afterwards? Hmmmm … Not perfect. Probably an angry drunk.

Insists on telling you s/he would kill anyone who messed with his / her kids.

Back