What she wants

Brie moaned out as he really began to fuck her now. Knowing they couldn't get this wild at his real office. "Oh fuck!"she screamed. Laying back down as her tits bounced away. Though she was happy, even after what has happened. He still want her and only her.
 
He fucked her against his desk hard and fast. Watching her as her face contorted in pleasure and her tits bounced. With the force of his thrusts. He moaned and said "fuck your pussy is always so tight for me love."
 
Brie soon let out a loud moan as she came hard. "Unlike Candice I didn't sleep around."she said. Once he came, Brie eased him out before they headed fo the bedroom. Crawling in bed and cuddling up. Giving him a kiss goodnight before she fell asleep.
 
Marcus kissed her goodnight holding her to his chest as they slept. Loving the feeling of her in his arms. He soon fell asleep as well. The next morning after showering with Brie he was getting ready he said "I'll be home sharply at 5 were going straight to the police to register a restraining order for you as well encase your not with me."
 
Brie pouted slightly as she stood there in a robe. Pulling Mrcus close for a kiss before fixing his tie. "Alright sounds good...I'll be here."she said. She had a project to work on for school.
 
Marcus looked at her pout. He said "I wish I could stay here with you today love but the launch of our new product is getting closer and closer. Not to mention until PR finises the damage Candice did to our rep online I need to be there." He kissed her hand and said "remember my restraining order on the house means even though im not here she isn't allowed within a mile of the property. If she is at the security gate call the police immediately don't talk to her or engage her."
 
Brie soon smiled after the second kiss, as she felt better. "Just text me when you are leaving work. I have a big project to work on for school."she said. Walking him to the door to the garage. "Just be safe and tell Phil I say hi."she said.
 
Marcus smiled and said "I will" kissing her one last time before he got in his car. Driving to work he spent the day. The PR nightmare was a pain in the ass though. He relented though there PR agents were the best in the business not to mention the coutner lawsuite to Candice and her violating her restraining order will help in his favor.
 
Brie got dressed in sweats and sat at the kitchen table. Spending th majority of the day working a presentation for one of her classes. It was her final for the class and tons of pressure to make it perfect. Once she finished she headed to the bedroom to change. Putting A black dress and thigh high black boots. Grabbing her beige long cardigan before disappearing into the bathroom to do her hair.
 
Just as he promised promplty at 5 Marcus pulled up into the security gate. Stopping once he reached the house before getting out. He went to greet Brie. Kissing her in greeting as he said "ready?"
 
Brie walked out with her purse to be greeted by Marcus. Pouting after the kiss, "Someone didn't tell me he was on his way home." Teasing him but nodded her head, taking his hand as they headed out. Brie was nervous as she had no idea if this would even work. He could see how nervous she truly was when they spoke to an officer shortly after arriving at the station.
 
It took about a hour for everything to be signed and finalized. Now just like with Marcus Candice couldn't be within 500 feet of Brie and had to leave if she went somewhere and Brie was there. He kissed Brie's knuckle and said "if she violates either of these restraining orders mine or yours she'll be behind bars permanently."
 
Brie began to calm down but Candice had already violated his order. "I still worry.....I saw the damage she cause to your company. "She said as they walked out. However the restraining orders would be come public, that would help. "Take me home?"she asked. Wanting to just relax and cuddle with Marcus.
 
Marcus shook her head "you did nothing wrong Brie. I should of ended things with her along time ago. You helped me realize though that she was never going to change." He drove them home pulling up to the security gate. Once they were inside he ordered a pizza and got out a good bottle of wine. He said "wanna just watch a movie by the fireplace?"
 
Brie nodded her head before she took her boots off. Taking a glass of wine before smiling. Making herself cozy infront of the fireplce nd soon cuddled up to Marcus. "I love you."she said.
 
Marcus smiled and kissed her head saying "I love you too Brie." They just enjoyed the movie content in each others arms. When the pizza arrived Marcus hesitently got up to greet the delivery person at the security gate. The delivery guy said "we almsot thought it was a prank call no one up here in the hills orders delivery." Marcus smiled and said "I like the simple things." He gave a generous tip before returning to Brie's side.
 
Brie was loving this as it was so relaxing. Giggling as Marcus went to get the pizza. Soon enjoying the pizza as they watched the movie. Brie enjoyed times like this as she didn't need fancy stuff. "So how was work?"she asked.
 
Marcus taking a bite of pizza just shrugged. "Same story differn't day PR still trying to deal with Candices stunt but I know they'll get it done. Nothing that has set us back. The new product should be hitting shelves by next week. Other than that I have to just continue my duties as CEO making executive decisions deciding which product or project to focus our R and D on next. Sorry this is probably boring you baby." Candice usually told him not to talk about his work cause it bored her.
 
Brie pulled him into a kiss. "No keep talking I find it interesting."she said. Resting back against the couch with her wine. She always found his work interesting. "I'm not like my sister...I actually care."she said.
 
Marcus smiled kissing her back as they drank more wine and he just talked about his work. He said "if you get this job with the marketing firm they'll probably have you as a team member on our next product not a team lead or a primary agent but there will still be plenty of opportunities for us to have...MEETINGS."
 
Brie playfully swatted his chest before stealing a kiss. "And we can't get caught. Though I was wanting to go shopping tomorrow. I want to look my best for my interview."she said. She was going to need a more appropriate wardrobe for work.
 
Marcus smiled and said "alright love tomorrow we will go shopping. I was planning to do a little shopping myself anyway." He kissed her before kissing down her jaw to her neckline.
 
"Perfect...I have some money I can use."she said. Though Brie placed herself on his lap before smiling. "I could also use some more sexy things as well."she said. Smirking before stealing a kiss.
 
Marcus returned the kiss. Cupping her ass with his hands as she straddled his lap. He said "Mmm its always nice to see you in sexier things." After a minute of a heated make out session on the couch he said "what do you want to do for thanksgiving its in two weeks.
 
Brie chuckled then thought for a moment. "Well...do you have any family close by? If not I can make us a meal."she said. She began to think more then rested against Marcus. "Am I allowed to decorate for Christmas?"she asked. Candice wasn't so big on decorating.
 
Back
Top