Five things...

Difficult.

1) Mucus
2) God damn Lotus seed pods
3) My face
4) Popping spots/cysts etc. I know there's a large and avid community of people who get some disgust-high from seeing them but I just can't.
5) Polystyrene

Oh dear god
Polystyrene.
Ever had ASMR? Spine-shivers that start at your neck/shoulders and move down? When I hear or see polystyrene blocks being rubbed together or just handled at all I get that feeling but with a neurological reverse; instead of nice sensations they are of absolute pure averse wretched disgust.
It must be some kind of hyper-sensory problem. Feels like the skin under and at the base of my fingernails is receding and my neck skin tessellating.
Like a kaleidoscope of dark blue and purple colours representing badness.
:(

Pass the question on.

Comment on #4. Hey, that's me.

Comment on #4. Hey, that's me.

Ha! Me too. The only thing more disturbingly satisfying than watching them be popped and drain, is actually doing it yourself.

5 things that make me a good friend

1. I'm fiercely loyal, once I love you I love you forever and will do anything for you.
2. I can have just as much fun hanging out on the couch with you and watching Netflix as we do going out and partying.
3. I'll tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.
4. I'll always share my candy with you.
5. I know when to act like your lesbian lover to keep the creepy guys at bay.

Ha! Me too. The only thing more disturbingly satisfying than watching them be popped and drain, is actually doing it yourself.

5 things that make me a good friend

1. I'm fiercely loyal, once I love you I love you forever and will do anything for you.
2. I can have just as much fun hanging out on the couch with you and watching Netflix as we do going out and partying.
3. I'll tell you what you need to hear rather than what you want to hear.
4. I'll always share my candy with you.
5. I know when to act like your lesbian lover to keep the creepy guys at bay.

Your number #5. BOOM. :rose:

Haha, that cracked me up :rose:

Getting back on track....

5 things that you're proud of.

My kids
My career
My communication skills
My word
My rack

Recap: 5 things you loved about your childhood (got lost in our tangle up there.)

My kids
My career
My communication skills
My word
My rack

Recap: 5 things you loved about your childhood (got lost in our tangle up there.)

1. The monthly tradition of going to a cafe alone with my dad. The tradition continued as long as we lived in the same city.
2. Spending time in a forest with friends and swimming in the little lake there, or when older, in the sea.
3. Getting to choose which candies a local kiosk would stock for the month. I was at the right place at the right time. :cool:
4. Trips to the library and trying to carry as many books home as possible and when I was a bit older, getting the permission from my parents to go to the big library in the city center alone.
5. School. I loved school!

Five things people here on Lit don't know about you.

1. I spend most of my days in gym shorts and oversized t shirts, with or without baby puke.
2. I watch about 7 hours of Daniel Tiger a day.
3. I go days without leaving my house.
4. I'm really really lonely and under stimulated. (reason #1 I'm here)
5. My diet is mostly toast and my toddlers left overs.

5 things you would do if you won the lottery.

1. I spend most of my days in gym shorts and oversized t shirts, with or without baby puke.

I'm assuming I'd win more than 50 euros... :)

1. Invest a large chunk of it
2. Buy an apartment
3. Renovate said apartment so that I'd have a nice kitchen with all the appliances I need (like the mushroom dryer :))
4. Travel and visit friends who live abroad and/or pay for the friends' flights so that they could visit me
5. Take my parents on a holiday

Five exciting things you have done in the past five years.

5 things you wish you could be doing with your time

Yay that you're here! Boo for the reason but... mom/wife/kid stuff doesn't leave much time for fun subby kinky stuff.

I'm with you but for opposite reasons - sort of the other end of the spectrum. I don't leave my house a lot either but I"m here with my husband who's in a wheelchair. So double yay for Lit fun!!

If I won the lottery I'd:

1. Buy a beachfront home
2. Travel travel travel
3. Buy a super deluxe wheelchair accessible home
4. Start a foundation for people with terminal illnesses who need immediate help with bills, equipment, home aides, etc.
5. Set up friends and family with their own homes

If you had to create a match.com or dating type profile, what five things would you put in it?

A year go I would certainly have listed 5 things like:
1) Invest in technology markets on the brink of erupting in profit.
2) Bank all of it internationally and live off of the interest rates.
3) Form a lobby group in my area to standardize prison sentences, decriminalize harmless drugs and change the prison system to one focused on rehabilitation. Somebody I know got thrown in prison for years for just taking ecstasy recreationally and a cocaine smuggler from Mexico got a 10 week sentence. It's ridiculous.
4) Form another lobby to encourage more government subsidizing of scientific bodies and in the research of GM foods and medical treatments, combating climate change, etc.
5) Another humanitarian thing.

Except now I just want to say that I'd bank it, invest it and screw everybody else, I'm off to live in a 5 star penthouse in Vegas.

I'm getting more cynical apparently.

Except now I just want to say that I'd bank it, invest it and screw everybody else, I'm off to live in a 5 star penthouse in Vegas.

I'm getting more cynical apparently.

Has something happened in the last year to make you more cynical or just a year older/wiser/more skeptical?

IFive exciting things you have done in the past five years.

1. Got married :)
2. Quit my job of 18 years
3. Became a "snowbird", spending winters in Florida
4. Traveled out of the country
5. Went fishing in Canada, had to fly to an island in order to get there

If you had to create a match.com or dating type profile, what five things would you put in it?

Has something happened in the last year to make you more cynical or just a year older/wiser/more skeptical?

1. Got married :)
2. Quit my job of 18 years
3. Became a "snowbird", spending winters in Florida
4. Traveled out of the country
5. Went fishing in Canada, had to fly to an island in order to get there

1. That I'm laid back and lazy (would rather Netflix and chill than go clubbing)
2. I'm kinky so you better be ready to play ball (if things ever get that far).
3. That I'm nerdy as hell. I'll play Xbox and PS and PC with you and probably beat you.
4. I read, I love to read, and if you've never read some of the classics you probably shouldn't talk to me.
5. I'm a distance runner, not a sprinter when it comes to relationships. If you don't want to put in the time to get to know me, move along.

5 of your favorite stores.

1. That I'm laid back and lazy (would rather Netflix and chill than go clubbing)
2. I'm kinky so you better be ready to play ball (if things ever get that far).
3. That I'm nerdy as hell. I'll play Xbox and PS and PC with you and probably beat you.
4. I read, I love to read, and if you've never read some of the classics you probably shouldn't talk to me.
5. I'm a distance runner, not a sprinter when it comes to relationships. If you don't want to put in the time to get to know me, move along.

5 of your favorite stores.

1. Target
2. Ann Taylor
3. Yodobashi Camera
4. Publix
5. Local food store that I'm not naming

Your 5 favorite spices

Last edited:
Has something happened in the last year to make you more cynical or just a year older/wiser/more sceptical?
Both.

Your 5 favorite spices
This is why I have no right to even read the cooking thread. The only 5 spices I can name are the most obvious stock spices. Paprika, thyme, basil, etc.

Another thing to add to the list of bad traits: I don't even know spices. :(

1. Target
2. Ann Taylor
3. Yodobashi Camera
4. Publix
5. Local food store that I'm not naming

Your 5 favorite spices

1. Cumin
2. Sumac
3. Ginger
4. Chili
5. Cinnamon
(6. Sichuan pepper)

Your 5 favorite restaurants

As I tried to form a list it quickly became very hard to limit it to just 5
Better restauraunts fell off the list in favor of those that harken me back to good or very intense memories, as much or more than for any content of their menus. A whole crawl of sentimental cafe's in seattle, many of which no longer exist, had to be reduced to just two, to leave a little more room on the list.

in no particular order

1) Shari's (lots and lots of memories; esp the ones in Renton, Kent, Redmond (which is closed) & Bellingham)

2) Stella's in Seattle (closed)

3) The Honeybear Cafe (Now Ravenna Third Place Books) in Seattle.

4) Away From Keyboard (Steak & Games) in Auburn

5) That place in AZ from my childhood, with the strange decor & the waitstaff that dressed as fairytale characters. They had AMAZING sopapillas... but my mom never knows what i'm talking about... I've begun to have my doubts if the place ever existed.

5 Favorite Games (Board, PC, Console, Cards, whatever, or pick a category if that makes it easier)

Dungeons and Dragons
Magic the Gathering
World of Warcraft
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy VIII

Same question :D

Dungeons and Dragons
Magic the Gathering
World of Warcraft
Legend of Dragoon
Final Fantasy VIII

Same question :D

I've been very bored lately.
I can't actually list 5 favourite games because they're constantly changing as I get bored with one and start playing another. And I can't honestly say that I 'like' the ones I'm currently on.
Meh.

1) I did like Runescape before it went practically Pay-to-Play, and I'm not spending almost £6 a month on it.
2) I liked World of Warcraft too, especially exploring, but had to stop because of tight finances. Never got into it again, might do soon enough.
3) Space Engineers, I like building some whacky spaceship on creative mode every now and then.
4) Has almost no replay value, but any of the modern Splinter Cell games.
5) Desperately awaiting No Mans Sky. Aimless solitary exploration and repetitive collection of data is my kind of game. Never was one for FPS.

Same question again, this is an interesting one.

I've been very bored lately.
I can't actually list 5 favourite games because they're constantly changing as I get bored with one and start playing another. And I can't honestly say that I 'like' the ones I'm currently on.
Meh.

1) I did like Runescape before it went practically Pay-to-Play, and I'm not spending almost £6 a month on it.
2) I liked World of Warcraft too, especially exploring, but had to stop because of tight finances. Never got into it again, might do soon enough.
3) Space Engineers, I like building some whacky spaceship on creative mode every now and then.
4) Has almost no replay value, but any of the modern Splinter Cell games.
5) Desperately awaiting No Mans Sky. Aimless solitary exploration and repetitive collection of data is my kind of game. Never was one for FPS.

Same question again, this is an interesting one.

1. Skyrim
2. Pathfinder
3. Apple to Apples
4. Cards Against Humanity
5. Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game

This question can be passed along. For something new: List 5 things you love in your wardrobe.

1. Skyrim
2. Pathfinder
3. Apple to Apples
4. Cards Against Humanity
5. Boss Monster: The Dungeon Building Card Game

This question can be passed along. For something new: List 5 things you love in your wardrobe.

1. A blue scarf that I wear in the winter
2. my purple and white sundress
3. amethyst and diamond bracelet
4. my sandals when I absolutely have to wear shoes
5. a little black dress

List 5 things you searched for on the web recently

According to my web history (Excluding google questions like "Planetside 2 flash stealth"), in order:

1) Personality disorders
2) Cowboy bebop live action movie
3) Georgian alphabet ;)
4) Mohawk peoples
5) Colour blocking definition

I'm so mundane.

Pass on.

1. Georgian alphabet!!!
2. Hard ass fucking tumblr
3. Pulled pork slow cooker recipe
4. Getting Up - How a Locked In Graffiti Artist Inspired the Impossible
5. Waterfront property Englewood

Five things you've done in the last 5 hours?

1. Georgian alphabet!!!
2. Hard ass fucking tumblr
3. Pulled pork slow cooker recipe
4. Getting Up - How a Locked In Graffiti Artist Inspired the Impossible
5. Waterfront property Englewood

Five things you've done in the last 5 hours?

1. Iftar (more witnessed)
2. Discussed the current state of things
3. Planned business
4. Enjoyed music
5. Lots of beer

List 5 places you would like to visit.

1. Iftar (more witnessed)
2. Discussed the current state of things
3. Planned business
4. Enjoyed music
5. Lots of beer

List 5 places you would like to visit.

1. I'm just gonna say Iran, because there are several places there I'd like to visit. Preferably in spring time with all the flowers in bloom.
2. Piran, Slovenia.
3. Florida to check out manatees and probably Meeks too. :cool:
4. Warsaw, Poland. My visit there is past due again.
5. Åland, Finland.

Five skills you'd like to have.

5 skills I'd like to have:

Scuba diving
Master Gardener
Acupuncture
Time travel
Perfect recall

5 moments you would do-over...if you could.

Back