A Few of My Favourite Things

TheRedChamber

Apprentice
So I went to see The Sound of Music (the musical) with my family last week.

And, like any good father, as I was sitting there in the second act when they come back from honeymoon, I was mentally jotting down 'He's already fathered seven children, she was almost a nun, that's one hell of a honeymoon.'

I'm not sure I'm actually going to write it, but I did just come up with this. I was going to crowd-souce parts of it out to the AH, but it wasn't hard to come up with six verses in one morning (double Rogers and Hammerstein, lazy bastards). Feel free to add more of your own.

Teeth marks on her neck and whipping sex kittens
Tight binding shackles and latex close-fittin’
Cute little chubby girls tied up, willing
These are a few of my favorite things

Wide-gaping ponies and rosey-arsed strumpets
Dildos and strap-ons and blowing her trumpet
Wild games inserting those beads on a string

Girls in white panties with wet soaking patches
Facials that stay on her nose and eyelashes
A pussy so hot that it melts my cock ring

When the clamps bite
When the whip stings
When I'm feeling mad
I simply remember my favourite things
Then make her ass feel bad

BJs blindfolded and those with eye-contact
An untested sub just fresh under contract.
The use of the whip that they asked you to bring.
These are a few of my favourite things.

Gimp masks and stockings and ropes from the ceiling.
Leaving red marks that need plenty of healing
Dainty pink buttplugs that loosen her ring.
These are a few of my favourite things

Same room swapping and tasting both genders
Waking up drunk from week-long benders
Husbands who watch while their hotwives go swing.
These are a few of my favourite things

When the clamps bite
When the whip stings
When I'm feeling mad
I simply remember my favourite things
Then make her ass feel bad

Right, I'm off to write an alternate version of 'I'm sixteen going on seventeen' which I'm pretty sure Laural is going to nix.

Last edited:
When/ Where was this?
If you're asking for city and venue, then I've probably already given out more information than I should have done. The run has already finished. It wasn't a big budget production, but then for the Sound of Music you only need a big picture of the Alps, some French windows and enough wimples.

Last edited:
Yes, for a given value of professional, and that's all I'm going to say on the matter.

If you're asking for city and venue, then I've probably already given out more information than I should have done. The run has already finished. It wasn't a big budget production, but then for the Sound of Music you only need a big picture of the Alps, some French windows and enough wimples.
Whoever that was just git wiped in like record time.

The Sound of Music is such a classic. Not sure my brain can bear such a naughty spin on it.

Although... Christopher Plummer? Charmian Carr? That was one attractive family :oops:

So I went to see The Sound of Music (the musical) with my family last week.

And, like any good father, as I was sitting there in the second act when they come back from honeymoon, I was mentally jotting down 'He's already fathered seven children, she was almost a nun, that's one hell of a honeymoon.'

I'm not sure I'm actually going to write it, but I did just come up with this. I was going to crowd-souce parts of it out to the AH, but it wasn't hard to come up with six verses in one morning (double Rogers and Hammerstein, lazy bastards). Feel free to add more of your own.

Right, I'm off to write an alternate version of 'I'm sixteen going on seventeen' which I'm pretty sure Laural is going to nix.
You saw a stage production, right, not the movie? Keep in mind that that the film took quite a few liberties with the the truth. For one thing, the children all had different names in real life. Then Maria eventually had three more with the captain. That got married in 1927, long before the Nazis arrived. In fact, most of the details with the Nazis is pure fiction.

The captain was a real Captain Badass in the first World War when he commanded a U-boat for the Austro-Hungarian Empire (that's how Austria had a coastline then). I believe he's the officer to the right standing on the conning tower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SMU-5_Trapp.jpg

Last edited:
20th Century-Fox could get away with it, but you can't here. Anyway, there was no daughter named Liesl, and Rolfe was a fictional character. The actress who played her was about twenty-four at the time of filming (what is known as a "Hollywood teenager").

hey! /r/spaceclop is calling, they say you've stolen something of theirs.

oh god I am so sorry

Apparently /r/spaceclop is a private community. I could apply to join, but...I'm not going to.

It makes me wonder how you know what it is.

Apparently /r/spaceclop is a private community. I could apply to join, but...I'm not going to.

It makes me wonder how you know what it is.
Oh, thank god, it's been banned.

Let me just say - Anatomically Correct My Little Pony.

be glad that's all you need to know.

If you're asking for city and venue, then I've probably already given out more information than I should have done. The run has already finished. It wasn't a big budget production, but then for the Sound of Music you only need a big picture of the Alps, some French windows and enough wimple

The age 68, I don't worry about location any longer. From my bio, you could probably locate me within a half-mile radius. However, there's probably 10,000 people living in that area. Also, many of my stories are located within a ten or twelve mile radius. It's too late now!

The actress who played her was about twenty-four at the time of filming (what is known as a "Hollywood teenager").

Actually, that's non-ironically a great concept for an erotic story. To get published on Lit the role would still have to be 18yo, I guess, but it idea still has legs.

Oh, thank god, it's been banned.

Let me just say - Anatomically Correct My Little Pony.

be glad that's all you need to know.

Oh, I'm well aware. I have a daughter and searching for pony images on Google for her to use as drawing templates is a fraught business. There was one image in particular of the ponies getting netted up by a spider that I originally thought was okay, but as we worked on the picture I became increasingly convinced was a BDSM-inspired image. Nothing anatomical mind, just a bit too much rump.

Interesting tit-bit. Unicorns and pegasai are sentient fictional creatures and, even if direct ages are never given, all the main characters in MLP are clearly established as having adult jobs. So MLP fanfiction is in theory perfectly Lit-safe although a quick search seems to indicate that there doesn't actually seem to be any on here. I'm not saying it's a hill anyone should die on, but...

I became increasingly convinced was a BDSM-inspired image.
BSDM is everywhere:

GLaDOS+Blog+Post.png

Actually, that's non-ironically a great concept for an erotic story. To get published on Lit the role would still have to be 18yo, I guess, but it idea still has legs.
Okay, are you still going to have the gazebo and Rolfe who later joins the Nazis? I have a character on another site who discusses that scene. She thinks Liesl is "playing" that guy. "She's got him in her back pocket," I think is the way she puts it.

In any case, what could Austrian girls get away with in 1938? I imagine quite a lot short of "going all the way." I'm sure you know how to handle that issue.

Keep in mind that that the film took quite a few liberties with the the truth. For one thing, the children all had different names in real life. Then Maria eventually had three more with the captain. That got married in 1927, long before the Nazis arrived. In fact, most of the details with the Nazis is pure fiction.
Yeah, although no-one can hate the Sound of Music, I usually intensely dislike 'true-story' movies where the liberties taken are just crazy. The Queen movie particular being a particularly bad recent offender (what, you're telling me they came up with the name Queen before Freddy realized he was bisexual, that just seems...unlikely)

I'm working, off and on, on a story set in Tudor times and last year I happened to sit down and watch The Other Bolelyn Girl movie twenty-four hours after reading Mary Bolelyn's biography cover to cover (the Alison Weir one) and taking detailed notes. It's a great way to watch a movie, just a constant stream of corrections - no, she got married in Grenwich Palace, not some cottage - no Anne wasn't there, she was still in France. No, Mary was in no way rustic, she spent most of her teens in the French Court - no, she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night (at least not according to the King of France). No, Mary, Henry didn't fall in love at first sight with you when you nursed him back to health after falling off his horse. He was present at your wedding which you held in his fucking house. No, Henry there's no point in sending Anne away to the Court of France because she's angered you, she's literally just come back from there not least of all because you've just declared war on them.

And so on for two hours.

The only thing that the movie got factually right is that if one is offered the choice of bedding either Scarlett Johanson or Natalie Portman, the answer is of course both but Scarlett first.

The captain was a real Captain Badass in the first World War when he commanded a U-boat for the Austro-Hungarian Empire (that's how Austria had a coastline then). I believe he's the officer to the right standing on the conning tower.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:SMU-5_Trapp.jpg
That's interesting. I did wonder about the Austrian navy.

Yeah, although no-one can hate the Sound of Music, I usually intensely dislike 'true-story' movies where the liberties taken are just crazy. The Queen movie particular being a particularly bad recent offender (what, you're telling me they came up with the name Queen before Freddy realized he was bisexual, that just seems...unlikely)

I'm working, off and on, on a story set in Tudor times and last year I happened to sit down and watch The Other Bolelyn Girl movie twenty-four hours after reading Mary Bolelyn's biography cover to cover (the Alison Weir one) and taking detailed notes. It's a great way to watch a movie, just a constant stream of corrections - no, she got married in Grenwich Palace, not some cottage - no Anne wasn't there, she was still in France. No, Mary was in no way rustic, she spent most of her teens in the French Court - no, she wasn't a virgin on her wedding night (at least not according to the King of France). No, Mary, Henry didn't fall in love at first sight with you when you nursed him back to health after falling off his horse. He was present at your wedding which you held in his fucking house. No, Henry there's no point in sending Anne away to the Court of France because she's angered you, she's literally just come back from there not least of all because you've just declared war on them.

And so on for two hours.

The only thing that the movie got factually right is that if one is offered the choice of bedding either Scarlett Johanson or Natalie Portman, the answer is of course both but Scarlett first.

I saw the film when I was about ten right after it was released. My whole family went.

One of the best "true" movies is A Night to Remember, based on a non-fiction book. Different versions come and go on YouTube. Right now there are two colorized versions. It's far better (and an hour shorter!) than James Cameron's magnum opus.

The Austro-Hungarian Empire was a huge but weird conglomeration of ethnic groups. It had dual capitals in Vienna and Budapest, which is rather confusing. After World War I, being one of the losers, it was dismembered. One of the new nations was Yugoslavia, which itself broke apart in the 1990's.

Last edited:

I doubt that either Portman or Johansson would have anything to do with me, even when I was younger. Not that they care, but most of these movie ladies wear so much make-up that it's difficult to know what they really look like. I saw a photo of Catherine Zeta-Jones when she had little or none of it on. Yes, she was still pretty but I barely recognized her.

Back