Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alexandra1979 said:
Well, I am hoping for a threesome some time, to try out both the bi thing and the poly thing....best to resolve that before we get back together....

....and I definitely want to fuck you right now. :kiss:

I agree completely, honey. :rose: :heart: :kiss:

And I love you very much, so we'd best get cracking on that threesome, because the reconciliation isn't likely to wait much longer. ;) :kiss:

On a different thread, Alexandra asked for a sex story about her ex boyfriend (who seems to be ChristopherMaxwell).

Hallowed Eve said:
On a different thread, Alexandra asked for a sex story about her ex boyfriend (who seems to be ChristopherMaxwell).

Yes, I believe that she did. :eek: Flattered, but definitely a bit embarrassed. And, with my fair skin, I blush rather badly. Not to mention the bad sunburns I used to get. Nothing like a pale boy in the African sun. Ouch. :eek:

But, as you can see, in any case, we're getting back together. Not that I'd mind her having someone write the story, in any case. As I said, it's distinctly flattering. ;)

Nobody...I just wanted a hug...so I sent out a hug. I got a hug back and that was that! :)

Nice! Thank you, Abner! :rose:

I can see why they feel that way....is that really your bust? Very nice. :cool: ;)

Cloudy. I like how Domme she gets, for some reason. ;)

Oops- I had a great idea for Neve Campbell and realized I was actually thinking of Naomi Campbell....

Someone jumps her when she was doing her community service in the warehouse....

Anyways, wanted to report a huge ethical violation that refers back to my earlier post. I have a date with my TA for this Friday! See how that turns out! I'll update.

poppy1963 said:
Nobody...I just wanted a hug...so I sent out a hug. I got a hug back and that was that! :)

Nice! Thank you, Abner! :rose:

Now that you got your hug, can I, um, fuck you? :eek: ;)
la.gif

Athena_e19 said:
Oops- I had a great idea for Neve Campbell and realized I was actually thinking of Naomi Campbell....

Someone jumps her when she was doing her community service in the warehouse....

Anyways, wanted to report a huge ethical violation that refers back to my earlier post. I have a date with my TA for this Friday! See how that turns out! I'll update.

Sounds very hot. :cool:

Bonne chance! Hope that your date goes very well and you break more HR rules. ;) :devil:

Hallowed Eve said:
Now that you got your hug, can I, um, fuck you? :eek: ;)
la.gif

Why not both of us? ;) I think that you could motivate even me to try my hand at being a top. :devil:

A whole number of women lately....such as Red, Eve, Saucy, Arnemetia, Lady M, newlysubbed, bisexplicit, poppy, beauty4207, Sarah, Selena, Etoile, just to name a few lately.....hey, not all available, but lately, they have come to mind.....and that's not counting several lesbians.....

yevkassem72 said:
Dana Delany. ;)

Along with Marg Helgenberger and Megan Gallagher.....well, let's just say that there were no women from China Beach that I'd kick out of bed.

Hmmm...

I'd go for it darlin! It might make for even better daydreams afterward!

Scarlett1979 said:
Someone who is tempting me like crazy...but I won't. It makes for nice daydreams, though! :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back