Daddy's little girl

Oh my god oh my god oh my god! I couldn't believe was was happening. My father was behind me. I felt his cock hit against my hot slit and....

Then he stopped. He started saying how he couldn't and my heart sank.

I wanted to yell at him and ask him why? Why couldn't he? We both wanted it, right?

I could feel my eyes tear up. I sniffed a few time as I got off the counter and pulled my jeans back up. I put my bowl and spoon in the sink, trying to blink away tears. I had just been rejected by my dad and it hurt.
 
Last edited:
I didn't slow down. I could smell her delicious sex on my fingers and had to get the smell off, it was driving me insane. You had to be insane, right? To want to fuck your daughter, no matter how willing and gorgeous she was.

I stepped into my shower and turned on the cold water trying to freeze the fire in my loins. Freeze that hated, beautiful desire I suddenly had for her. To fuck her. To fill that beautiful young princess with my cum.

Make her my cumbag.

I stepped out dried off and dressed in a pair of jeans and a golf shirt. I felt bad, leaving her in a lurch like that but I could not bring myself to fuck my baby girl like that. She deserved better than me.

I walked out of my room and headed down the hall. I stopped at Shelly's room and opened the door, "Baby girl we need to talk."
 
During the time you were in the shower, trying to quell your lust for me, I had went back to my room. I tucked myself under the covers, held onto the biggest stuffed animal in my room and tried to cry as quietly as possible. It actually hurt more not being able to sob openly, but I didn't want you to hear me. I knew that what was happening was wrong, but I still wanted it...

I was fully hiding under the covers when you knocked on my door, saying we needed to talk. I said ok, but never revealed myself. I didn't want you to see me. I hugged onto my bear tighter, pressing my face into it's.
 
I looked at the lump that was my daughter and could hear her quiet sobs. I felt like shit hurting her like this, and despite my unyielding desire to take her, it was wrong. Before the gods and nature it was wrong.

"Baby girl, I know you hurt, and I know I made you hurt."

I stepped into the room and put a hand on her shoulder, "No matter how badly I want you, we can't. It goes against god and nature both. We have to find another outlet for this need."
 
My father told me everything I didn't want to hear.

But he was right.

I sat up, let the covers fall from over me. I crawled into his lap and held onto him as I pressed my face into his shoulder. I loved my Daddy so much... Too much. I honestly didn't care if it was wrong, I just wanted him and for the longest time I didn't think there was any hope for that... and for a tiny small point in time there was... but it was quickly gone as soon as my dad got a hold of himself.

"Will you please hold me for a little while?" I while my tears against his shirt. I wasn't really giving him much of a choice. Right now I just needed to hold him and have him hold me.

After a while I finally let him go. I knew he didn't want to stay in the room with me too long. We probably couldn't be trusted for too long by ourselves.
 
Last edited:
I wrapped my arms around my baby girl and held her until her sobbing relented and she let go. I didn't though, I held on for dear life crushing her with my love, now more paternal than it had neen for the last 12 hours or so.

I kissed her temple and whispered, "If you weren't my kid, I woyld still be in you now, baby girl. But it is so very wrong. We need to find an outlet for this. I want, need, you as much as you need me."

I tilted her head back by the chin so I could look into her eyes. "I don't know what we can do, but we have to vome up with something before it drives us bith mad."
 
When I felt my father holding onto me tightly I let my arms snake around his waist. It was comforting to know that I wasn't alone in my agony of wanting someone I couldn't have.

I look up at you with big doe eyes as you tell me that we need to find some kind of outlet. I honestly have no idea what we could do or even what to suggest.

"You mean... like how some people write their feelings in a journal or something?" I didn't know how comfortable I was with writing down in a book how often I fantasied about my dad.... But then she read enough stories online where people were writing about their darkest fantasies.

....

The only other suggestion she had was they they would do other stuff, other than sex but she was certain her father was going to veto that suggestion.
 
I shook my head, "I don't know about that baby girl. I have barely read a book since you began reading yo yourself. If it isn't a car engine, I am not sure what to do with things."

I stroked her back idly while musing, "Maybe that is some of the issue between me and your mom."

I looked at her and shrugged. "We will figure it out. For now get dressed I am taking you to the mall. I saved some money to buy you adult clothes."
 
"Adult clothes?" I asked as I get up from the bed. "What's wrong with the clothes I already have?"

I looked at myself in the mirror. I was still wearing my jeans and crop top... but I I supposed changing my panties would be a good idea. After you leave I go ahead and change my whole outfit, putting on a jean skirt, pink t-shirt, and matching pink high top sneakers. I had french braided my hair and put on a little bit of makeup.

"Ok, Daddy," I call out as I walk out of my room. "I'm ready."
 
I waited for Shelly to change and the sight of her sucked the air out of me. She always looked nice, but now I was seeing her with a different pair of eyes. Eyes that lusted after her firm body.

We jumped into my car, after I held the door for her, and headed toward the mall. About half way my phone ramg and I could see it was Helen. I sighed heavily and answered, "Yeah."

I listened to her rant for a moment about what I was about to do and I said, "You have know for 2 years that I was taking today off to take Shelly to get clothes today. I have scrimped every goddamn penny I could, and I spending it on her. She needs clothes for college or job hunting if that is what she chooses."
 
I listen to you talking to mom, I can't hear what she's saying but I can tell she's annoyed. When you say how long you had been saving money I turn to look at you. I wait until you are finally off the phone before I say anything.

"Daddy, you don't have to buy me anything. You can save the money and put it towards the house or something." Mom was always complaining about something wrong with the house... which there wasn't really, she just seemed to never be happy with anything, which included herself and her dad.

We get to the mall and we go inside. It's pretty crowded and I take your hand just so we don't get separated... ok maybe that wasn't entirely true. I laced my fingers with yours. I keep thinking about what you said to mom... about college.

I got accepted to a few schools. Some were far away and there was two that were local. The thought of leaving home... leaving you here with mom by yourself. I knew I couldn't do that.
 
God help me, I love the feel of her flesh against mine. So warm and soft, full of affection, everything that has been missing in my life for so long. Our fingers intertwine and I caress the back of your hand.

I lead you to a major department store and in particular the womens fashion. "We have $1500 to spend on you baby girl, so have at it."
 
We come into the women's fashion section. It's much different from the clothing I already have. I pick out a few dresses, new jeans, shirts, even a suit for job interviews if I needed them.

Then there was the underwear section. I did need new bras and panties. I didn't have any matching sets so I picked a few of them out to see how I liked them.

Once I had a good amount of things to try on, I went to the fitting room. There was a small waiting area where you can sit while I try things on and every now and then I would come out to show off an outfit. It was all pretty tamed. Then all that was left was trying on the bra and panties.

I went back into the fitting room. The door closed but it wasn't locked. I peeled off the dress I showed off to you, it might have been a bit too short but I liked how it hugged my body. I got completely naked and then started putting on an all black, lace and mesh bra with matching panties. I turned around to look at myself. I felt and looked very sexy.
 
I sat and watched Shelly's fashion parade in some amusement. The clothes ranged from practical to almost sexy. It felt almost normal all things considered. After the last sexy dress Shelly went back to the dressing room and closed the door. Several minutes passed and still no Shelly.

I looked around and didn't see anyone so I stood up and went to the door. Knocking on it I asked, "Baby girl, are you okay?"
 
"Yes!" I say quickly. Almost too quickly. "I'm fine. I'm just trying on the bras and panties I have in here."

I blush, wondering if the thought of my parading in my underwear would peek your interest enough to come in. I start to reach behind myself to unhook the bra.
 
Fuck I thought. Just like that I was hard again. I really felt like a pubescent boy. I leaned against the door frame a moment and wistfully wondered if I should peek in. Ultimately, my cock overrode my brain and I cracked the door just in time to see the bra fall away from Shelly's torso.

My breath caught in my throat as I spied her perfect tits.

I closed the door a little too hard and it bounced back open as I slinked off to the chair and sat down. As I looked up, the hell of all heavens continued as I could see a sliver of her through the crack and mirror.
 
I hear the door open and then shut. The door bounces open and I can see you just as it sit back down. I bite my bottom lip as I'm looking at you. As far as I know it's just us. I push open the door a little more so you can see more of me.

My fingers go over the black panties and to the top where I start to pull them down and off of me. I stand there for a moment or two before letting the door close. I shouldn't have done that.

I start to get dressed, scolding myself for trying to tempt ourselves.
 
Great fucking ghost. She stood there in naked glory amd I almost came in my slacks. Moment after long moment I stared at my beautiful, perfect baby girl.

As the door closed I moaned a low gutteral moan of desparate need. I waited a few minutes and the door opened and my perfect girl walked out. I stood, my need snaked down my right thigh.

I stepped up to her and asked, "Anything else you want to try on?"
 
I'm blushing as I exit the room and look at you. Part of me is a little disappointed that you didn't come into the room. I think if there is anything else I want to try on and I shake my head.

"No, Daddy. I think this is fine." We walk to the cashier and I lean against you, my head resting on your shoulder.
 
I sighed a little as Shelly rested her head against me. I watched as the woman began rining up the clothes and under wear. I watched nervously as the total clinbed quickly, over $750. By the time it was all said and done, the bill was just under $1000.

I had wrapped my arm around Shelly at some point and my hand rested on her hip. I squeezed her tight against me and whispered, "Good job, baby girl."

I took the bags from the clerk and arm in arm, Shelly and I walked toward the main part of the mall. "Where to next?"
 
I hold onto your arm as we walk through the rest of the mall. I look around at the various shops. I dragged us into a shoe store and got a few new pairs of shoes to go with my outfits, Then the makeup store... After that there was still 200 dollars left.

"Hmmmm... I'm not sure what else we should get... We could always just save it for a rainy day. Maybe... have a Daddy daughter date?" It was something we use to do a lot when I was younger and feeling sad. I think that was when things with mom started going down hill. Now that I thought about it. Was mom jealous?
 
I looked down at Shelly and said, "That's perfect! Let's go out to dinner tonight, and if we arw lucky the bitch will be asleep by the time we get back."

My fingers trailed a meandering path along your hip, "Or maybe we find a place to stay a couple days."
 
"Like a trip together?" I asked excited at the idea of going anywhere with you. "Wont that make mom pissed if we don't come home?" I ask. I honestly don't really care though. I was mostly focused on how your hand was touching my hip.

What I would really love would be to just run away from everything with you, but I'll gladly take a weekend if that was all I could get.
 
I nodded, and tried to calm my nerves, and cock, down. "Yeah, like a weekend."

I was thinking maybe it would be the final straw that caused Helen to leave. She was fucking miserable, and dragging all of us with her.

I looked at you again, "Maybe go see one of those colleges you want to see."
 
At the mention of colleges I remember how far away some of them are. I don't want to go away so far, but it did make a good excuse for us to go away. I nod as I tuck some of my hair behind my ear.

"There is a school the next state over. Its actually in the country side so we could find a bed and breakfast and stay there for s night or two."
 
Back
Top