Daddy's little girl

a_libertine

Literotica Guru
It wasn't until her graduation that I learned Shelly had grown up. She was literally a big girl now. Well sexy as all fuck, but still my kid.

We hosted a party at our house for her and a few of her friends. I was walking from the back yard toward the kitchen when the tightest fucking body waltzed past me. It wasn't until I mentally said I wanted to tap that, that I realized it was my own kid.

Shaking my head I walked into the house to see the disapproving face of my wife. "What?!?" I asked.

"Nothing she spat as she turned and walked away.

Shelly. 18

The party was actually meant to be both my graduation party and to celebrate my 18th birthday since I was away with friends during senior week. Mom wanted me to stay home and... admittedly, I couldn't wait to get from that house. Mom and Dad seemed to be butting heads more and more lately. It seemed like Mom was just trying to find every reason under the sun to be mad at him. She would even try to get me between the two of them. That didn't really work too well since I normally took Daddy's side. I felt a little guilty for leaving Daddy with Mom... I would have to make it up to him.

We had a fairly big house. It wasn't a mansion but it also wasn't a shack. Just a nice sized house for the three of us. We even had a pool in the backyard, and thats were I was headed in my new swim suit. It was an all black two piece. The top had no straps... Mom really didn't like it, but it wasn't like there were boys here to ogle me. Just my Dad and some other family members who joined us.

I jumped into the pool along with my friends. When I came up for air, I saw mom snapping at Dad... Jesus, she couldn't even put on a happy face during a party, she had to make a scene. I looked at my dad and gave him a half smile before turning back to my friends and enjoying their company. After a while, their favorite subject came up, which was my dad. A while ago they all agreed that my father was extremely attractive... and he is. I wouldn't never admit it to anyone but... my ideal guy would be my father. I started blushing.

"Sheeeeelly" One of my friends teased as she swam closer to me, "What are you thinking about that has you all flusters?" She teased.

"Mmmm well we are talking about Mr. Smith's johnson, so maybe that's what she's thinking about." Another friend taunted.

"Guys!" I blush even harder, I try to keep my voice hushed but also trying to scold them. "My dad is right there! Besides, that's my actual dad."

"Didn't stop me..." Mumbled Stacy.

"It was your step-dad and I still don't believe you when you said you blew him and he went down on you."

Stacy just shrugged her shoulders and pulled herself up on one of the pool floats. I dunked myself under the water again, trying to push these thoughts that were racing through my head before my friends really did catch on.

Last edited:
I popped open a beer and stood over the sink drinking it, hoping it woykd take the edge off my anger, which it didn't. Helen, my wife, made her fucking appearance known, "I am off to bed."

Without looking around, I snapped, "Fine. Have a glass of wine and 2 ambien, the girls likely will be loyd and late. No sense in yoy voming down and fucking it up for them."

I polished off thw beer and poured a bourbon and saw Stacy on the float. She was a short luttle blonde with big tits. I was imaging all the nasty naughty shit I would do with that young thing and got lost in my thoughts. Bit by bit I got harder and harder.

I lost all track of time and her "Daddy?"

Turning I saw my baby girl Shelly standing there, and between us, my hard vock pressed against my slacks.

Unfortunately my friends ended up going home for the evening. Seems like my parents arguing killed the mood. They stayed for a long while but as soon as 9pm rolled around they decided to call it a night. I Promised that I would make it to the next sleep over over at Stacy's next week and we would get to do all the things that we were supposed to do tonight.

After my last friend left for the night I went out back to make sure all the trash had been picked up. I was surprised to see my Dad still standing outside, he seemed to be deep in thought.

"Daddy?" I lightly touched his bicep and forced him to turn to me. "Daddy? Are you ok?" I asked worried. One of the things that had me really worried was that my mother's words were going to take a toll on my dad. I had assumed that was what was happening.

"Come on, Daddy... it's late." I started to lead him inside. Should I put him on the couch? It didn't seem far that Daddy should have to sleep there while Mom was sleeping on the king sized bed. I decided that I would sleep on the couch. I led Daddy to my room. I swear, it was completely innocent... well at least I thought it had been. Maybe subconsciously I knew what I was doing and my reasons for taking him in here weren't so noble.

I sat him down on my bed and took the beer from him. "Do you want me to get you a night shirt or pajama bottoms to wear, Daddy?" I really didn't want to have to go into my parents room. If mom was awake then she would do nothing but complain about how I was coddling my father.

For a moment I thought it was Stacy leading me to Shelly's room. As I sat on the bed I realized it was not Stacy at all, but my kid. I looked up her taught torso to her lovely tits and then innocent face. A face that looked too much like Helen's for my taste.

I grabbed Shelly by the throat, and pulled her across my lap ass up in the air, the black material stretched between her succulent cheeks. I raised my hand and slammed it down, HARD. Her ass shook under the impact once or twice and then I did it to the other cheek. Suddenly, my cock was hard again, and pressed against her stomach.

It all happened so fast. One second I was asking my dad if he needed clothes to change into, and the next he grabbed me by the throat and held me over his lap. Just being held like that caused me to shiver both from excitement but also a little bit of fear because I didn't understand what was going on. For a brief moment I melted from the feeling of Daddy's hand on the throat.

That brief enjoyment was quickly taken away when I felt Daddy's hand start smacking my tight ass. I yell out loudly but try to quickly quiet myself. I start struggling in Daddy's lap, trying to get free. Another smack and I gasp. It was like he was knocking the wind out of me by how powerful he was smacking my bottom. I clenched my my teeth as Daddy started smacking my other cheek. I hadn't been spanked since I was a kid, and even then it was never this hard! I was trying so hard to be quiet while Daddy spanked me. What did I do to piss him off???

Finally he stopped. I release the breath I had been holding and started gasping for air, my chest huffing against my Dad's thighs. My ass was stinging slightly and I had tears slipping from my eyes. I didn't notice it at the time but my body had another reaction. My pussy was burning with need and the crotch of my swim suit was getting wet.

I felt something pressing into my tummy. I freeze for a moment, realizing that it was your cock being pressed against me. I try to see if your grip on my throat has lessened and if I can lift myself off from your lap.

Last edited:
I felt her try to lift up and instinctively tightenend my grip on her throat, "Stay put," I ordered . I looked down and saw in the din light I had painted her ass a bright pink. I placed my hand on her tight ass and felt the warmth radiating from her cheeks.

I wrapped my hand around the cheek and felt something that shocked me to the core, her cunt was dripping wet. Sexually aroused from the rough treatment.

"You enjoyed that."

It was not a question, but a statement, the truth was coating my finger. I sat there, my cock throbbing painfully between us. "Fuck," I whispered, "I have got to get laid."

I had to leave if I didn't then I would do the unmentionable with my own damn daughter.

I looked down at her gorgeous ass again and lifted her off my lap. I laid her on her bed, face up, "Tell no one. Understand?"

I whimpered and blushed even though I was in the dark. My body trembled as I felt my father's fingers touching me through my panties. My heart was hammering in my chest. This couldn't be really happening!

"You enjoyed that."

"I... Daddy I-"

"Fuck,I have got to get laid."

My words, jumbled as they seemed to be falling on deaf ears. I didn't know what to do, so I just stayed still on your lap, waiting until you allowed me up. In stead of letting me move, you move me yourself until I'm laying down on my bed. I look up at you with wide eyes.

"Tell no one. Understand?"

I nod dumbly. I shift a little on my bed. The cool sheets feel good on my aching bottom.

"Daddy?" I ask, unsure if I should really be asking you anything given the state you're in. "Are you ok?" I ask rather ironically, since I was the one with the sore bottom. "Did I do something to upset you?"

Last edited:
In the ultimate mixed message, I leaned over and kissed Shelly on her forehead while my hand wrapped around her throat lightly. I felt her squirm a little and mewl. I imagined I could feel the heat from her pussy. I know the throbbing of my cock did not subside one bit.

"Your mother works at the normal time tomorrow I took it off. We will talk then, in daylight."

I walked ungainly out of Shelly's room and into my office. I hipped the door toward closed not really sure if it did or not, and not caring. I booted up my computer and surfed to a page afriend of mine told me about and searched for a video to watch. After finding it, I fished my cock out of my pants and leaned back slowly stroking myself.

Feeling both your hand on my throat and your lips on my forehead was oddly calming and arousing at the same time. I wanted to nuzzle you but even though your hand was lightly on my neck, it assumed that if I moved you would only hold me down.

I nod again when you tell me that we will talk in the morning. As you leave I wonder if you will honestly remember what happened tonight. I wait until you close my door before I get up and peel off my swim suit and change into a night shirt. It was just an old over-sized T-shirt. I slip back into bed and my hand rests over my throat where your hand was. I close my eyes as the memory of your fondling me is still fresh in my mind.

My hand slips between my legs. Jesus! I was soaking wet. No wonder he said I enjoyed that... Did I really enjoy being spanked? what it his hand on my throat? Was it all of it? As I started recounting everything that happened, my fingers were furiously stroking and rubbing my clit. I grabbed my pillow and bit it as I tried to muffle my moan. I brought myself to orgasm twice before finally falling asleep.

I started consciously stroking myself to Stacy's image in my mind but soon it was Shelly I was thinking about. As I whispered her name, "Shellyyyy," I came, hard, coating my stomach in cum.

I wiped myself off with my shirt and headed to my bedroom, slightly releaved of the pressure between my legs. I walked by Shelly's room and poked my head in. The smell of a woman's excitement permeated the room and I could see in the din light, Shelly had a hand covering her pussy, tee shirt bunched around her waist.

What happened next was shocking as my cock got hard again. So much for relief. I crawled into bed next to the bitch wife and fitfully slept until Helen got up to go to work. After she left I went to my home gym and worked out while trying to get last night out of my mind.

Giving up, I made coffee and stood over the counter shirtless waiting for the pot to finish.

Last edited:
After I finally woke up I dragged myself into my bathroom. I pulled the T-shirt up and over my head until it was fully off my body and I stood there completely naked. My brown curly hair was a mess. I yawned and arched my back before turning towards the shower to turn it on. It was when I was turning that my eye noticed the red marks on my bottom.

Then last night came flooding back to him. Daddy's hands on me. Forcing me to stay still. Punishing me. Once again I started getting wet, just from remembering.

'It really happened.' I think to myself.

Quietly I stepped into the shower. I had to be a bit more gentle when scrubbing my bottom but I didn't mind. The sting from touching it just caused me to become even more excited. I tried to finish my shower quickly. If you remembered what you said and did last night it meant we had some talking to do today.

I got dressed. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and a white crop top with roses that exposed my toned belly. I didn't hear mom this morning, either I slept through any argument the two of you might have had or she just left without causing a ruckus. I climbed down the stairs and found you in the kitchen.

"Morning, Daddy." I try to sound casual as I smile at you. I then start making myself a bowl of cereal as you are enjoying your coffee.

I heard Shelly banging around in her room getting ready for the day. I was mixed emotionally, part of me disgusted by what I had done and part of excited by the fact my baby girl appeared to be a slut in training, and needed someone to spank her.

Fuck, I need to stop. One simply does not fuck their kids. That shit is so far outside of the normal mores that I could not believe I entertained the idea.

Then she bounced into the room and fuck if I could help myself. So beautiful and bouncy. Merely seeing her caused my to react. Blood started filling my member again. I found myself quickly facing the dichotomy of being diagusted and turned on.

"Morning baby girl," I replied. "About last night, did I hurt you?"

I fill up my bowl with cereal and milk. I think about your question, I can feel my nipples getting hard under my shirt and bra. I look at you and give a smile, trying to act calm and relaxed. I'm happy that you remember what happened.

"I'm fine, Daddy." I sit down at the table, I completely forgot about my bruised bottom until it touches the seat. I whimper a little at how tender I feel. I quietly eat my cereal, waiting for you to bring up more. I imagine that you would.

The air in the room definitely felt different. After last night whatever normal relationship we had, a line had been crossed. It was exciting, but was it just a fluke? Did you come to your senses this morning and there would be no more?

I noticed Shelly wimper and adjust herself trying to find a comfortable sitting position. Guilt washed over me over the pain caused. "Stand up sweetie, and show me your ass. I want to see how badly I hurt you."

I watched a moment as she sat a moment trying to decide I guess. Ultimately, she complied. As Shelly stood and sliwly shimmied her jeans down, I was over vome by the sheer beauty of her bottom. Perfectly formed, it looked like it, she, was ready to take a hard cock, which I apparently wanted to provide.

I reached out and ran a hand over her ass, caressing the bruises, "Looks painful, sweety."

I hesitated, only because I knew that I was already getting wet from thinking about the possibilities of what might happen today. I got up and pushed down my jeans and panties. I didn't look down, I was too embarrassed to see if I was wet enough to soak the crotch or not.

I let out a soft breath as I feel you touching my ass. If I could have I would have spread my legs, but my jeans around my knees were keeping me from doing that.

"It looks a lot worse than it feel Daddy. I promise I'm ok."

I can't help it, I push back a little against your hand until you're cupping my bottom. I blush as I've never done anything like this with anyone. "It feels nice when you rub over the bruises, Daddy."

I barely stifle a moan as Shelly eased back into my hand. I can smell the aroma wafting from her pussy, and I swear more and more moisture is collecting.

My cock, so hard and throbbing, sticks out from the bottom of my shorts. Unaware of it, I stand, and say, "Don't move."

I went to the cabinet and pulled out the jar of coconut oil, then head back to Shelly. "This will help with the bruises."

I scooped out a small dollop of the coconut oil, warmed it between my palms. "Lean against the counter, sweetie."

After Shelly complied I began massaging her ass cheeks with the oil.

I lean over the counter, my ass pushing out. Feeling your hands slick with oil as you rub my bottom. I sigh softly, fully enjoying the contact. Slowly as you rub and massage my bottom I start leaning further more and more until I'm completely laying over the counter.

Even though you're just touching my bottom, its turning me on more. I'm on the balls of my feet as I'm bent over on the counter. I look back at you as you caress my ass, my pants are down my legs.

I can feel my pussy burning. I want to touch myself so badly but I don't. I do press my legs together, trying to give myself some kind of relief.

The aroma of her sex filled my nostrils and burned a path to my cock. In the process I could feel it eroding my control what little was left. Her body was so fit, so soft, and an air of innocence surrounded Shelly.

Her body was bent in a perfect right angle, torso resting on the counter ass pointed at my face. I stated what was becoming more obvious, "You want me. Sexually."

Before she said anything, my tongue over rode my brain, and I licked her from clit to anus.

I blush and feel my stomach tighten as you plainly say whats been on my mind for a while.

"Yes, Daddy. I- Ah!... oooh..." I'm surprised when I feel your tongue licking me. I shake uncontrollably. I squirm on the counter a little. Feeling a tongue there is so strange but sexy. I part my legs for you as much as I can. It's not much as my jeans are still around my legs.

When you pull back from my slit, there is a string of my desire connected from my cunt to your tongue. I'm so wet and with feeling your tongue on me its just getting worse.

I suppose the forbidden fruit, truly is the sweetest. Never have I tasted a pussy so sweet and intoxicating, like an old spiced rum. I lap at the string connecting us and move my mouth closer.

My tongue flicks your nether lips, right side then left, and you open like a delicate orchid. Guilt struggles in me, trying to overcome this unnatural desire I have to fuck my baby girl.

Tongue still working, now probing your opening, I slap your ass firmly, not nearly as hard as the previous night, but I know that will jolt this hot wet cunt into erupting sooner than later.

I whimper softly at the sweet torture of your tongue. I keep reminding myself that this is my dad. My Daddy is licking my clit, lips, everything was visible for him to see.

"Daddy... Daddy" I mewed softly as you devoured me.

Your tongue finds my opening and pushes in. I'm so tight and feeling anything that wasn't a finger felt so strange and foreign. But it also felt really good. I started moaning the deeper your tongue went.

I yelp when I feel your hand smack my ass. Not as hard but when the oil it still stung, but in the best way. My wall hugged around your tongue as my body reacted.

"Daddy, I want to cum. Please Daddy." I moan, blushing as the words pass my lips.

Fuck, I almost came as my sweet little innocent Shelly begged me to let her cum. My tongue was working her opening, my nose pressed against her asshole.

I moved my tongue up to your ass and slipped a finger into your hot tight pussy. Slowly I woek hand amd tongue driving you to the esge of orgasm only to being you bacj with a change of pace. "Baby, are you on the pill?"

I start shaking as I feel my orgasm building. I'm panting, my breast heaving against the counter. I push up on my toes more and let out a groan when your finger pushes into my virgin pussy. I'm twitching at the feeling of both being fingered and your tongue licking me where I never thought anyone would lick me!

I starting rocking my hips. I'm so close. I close my eyes as I feel myself right on the edge.... only to feel you change the pace.

I groan, upset that I was so close to cumming but not getting there just yet. I almost missed your question. Pill?... Oh.... OH. My eyes open wide as I realize why you are asking me that.

"Y-yes Daddy..."

It was music to my ears. This hot slut of a daughter of mine was on the pill! Primal, animalistic need ripped the remnants of control away from me and I yanked my shorts down and shimmied into position behind Shelly as my cock slapped against her wet pussy after being yanked down.

Something about that sound, and the feel of my naked cock against her wanton pussy shocked me like diving into a vold Canadian lake in March.

My emotions raw, my voice rattled as I whispered, "I cannot do this. Not with you."

I backed up, her hot ass and pussy filling my vision, "No," stronger more firmly, "I can't. I would be committing the most heinous of sins."

I walked away toward my room with, "Sorry baby girl."

Back