The Race Not To Be Seen (closed to cgraven)

Elsa was thrilled to have this gorgeous young redhead pined to the stage and eating out the young darkhaired Puerto Rican’s pussy, not matter how reluctantly Kimberly was after all Kimberly had no choice but to obey the girl. Mica watched from the shadows as the young redhead had her first lesbian encounter with Elsa. He watched as the dark haired beauty came from Kimberly’s efforts at tonguing and licking Elas’ pussy. When the dark haired finally came she squirted her ecstasy into Kimberly’s sweet mouth.

Mica could see the men fucking Kimberly with the long neck beer bottle were getting carried away. He hesitated, he knew he should put a stop to them but oh how he loved the way the prim and proper young redhead hips squirmed under their assault. He watched as Elsa rolled from Kimberly. “Have fun baby doll the guys really seem to be into you “Red.” Elsa gave a wicked laugh at the double meaning of her taunt, the guys really seem to be into you “Red.”

“Guys enough with the beer bottle let’s give her some real cock.” The men shouted their agreement. “Honey has anyone fucked that sweet ass of yours?” the question between the old man and Kimberly. The men did not wait for an answer but turned Kimberly over on to her belly. The gorgeous young redhead found her legs spread wide, drawn up on her hands and knees, and the firm cheeks of her ass being spread.

Mica licked his lips from deep in the shadows, he longed to see proud young Kimberly ass fucked.

"Get off me perv" Kimberly hissed. One guy pinned her hands to the stage as the other gripped her petite hips and after a few minutes of prodding the leggy scientist, his cock entered her tight back door.
Kimberly let out some grunts and squirned to no advantage. As the guy behind began fucking Kimberly, the one holding her dainty wrists in place, slightly adjusted himself to be under her top half and latched onto Kimberly's firn left breast and began sucking. Each time Kimberly went to protest, the giy behind her slammed into her tight creamy white ass effectively cutting her sentences short. Kimberly was half mad at their actions as her body began to betray rational thought.

"Get off me perv" Kimberly hissed. men had not waited for an answer but turned Kimberly over on to her belly and drew the young redhead up on her hands and knees. The old man behind Kimberly spread the cheeks of her firm tight little ass and then slammed into that dark star, as the man pinning her arms to the stage and began sucking her left breast and nipple.

Mica was beside himself with joy as he watched Kimberly’s gorgeous young body betray her. Her grunts of pain and discomfort slowly began to turn to little pants, and then to sensual little gasp, sighs, and moans. Mica smiled was Kimberly thrusting back to meet his strength. He sighed he knew he would have to break this little seductive show, but he would first let it go until the stunning young redhead came surrendering to the sinful ecstasy of her ass fucking.

Kimberly watched plentyof crime shows where the cops would have to go undercover and do crazy things for info but she was a scientist just wanting leads for her stolen formula.
Kimberly let out a mix of whimpers and grunts as the one screwing her pumped at a furious pace as he was nearing orgasm. Her breathing labored still blushing from her nakedness. Kimberly was wondering where her contact was and hopefully he had info she could use making this encounter worthwhile.

Kimberly let out a mix of whimpers and grunts as her the old man fucked her tight little ass pumped at a furious pace as he was nearing orgasm. With a grunt of himself he came in Kimberly’s ass. Her breathing labored still blushing from her nakedness and she must be near to coming herself despite her shame. Kimberly had little choice as she was left to wonder where Mica was. Hopefully, he had the info she could use making this encounter worthwhile.

Mica loved the sight of the redheaded beauty being used like a common whore. Oh! How he wanted to let her continue to suffer his clients perverted attentions. He gave a sad sigh before emerging from the shadows. “What the hell is going on here!” the anger in Mica’s voice was clear. “This is a club not a brothel, or low town whore house.”

As the men were shown out Mica came to Kimberly and wrapped her in a robe. He carried her to his office “I have the leads you are looking for.”

He handed Kimberly a stiff drink. “It seems your thief is a freelancer, Chinese and has fled to the Congo in Africa.” Mica paused a moment and scathed his chin. “If you plan on chasing him down you’ll need a cover……….” Mica let his voice trail off. “ I could give you one, but I am sure you would not like it.”

Mica could not look Kimberly in the eye as he continued. “I could send you to the Congo as a member of a traveling group of girls……..strippers Kimberly.”

Mica then changed her mind, playing off her scientist vibe she told Kimberly she would go as part of a regional conference representing South Africa which is predominantly white so she would make sense as a representative.
Kimberly boarded a flight and after landing a limo took her to the high end hotel housing the "conference". The leggy redheas dressed in the following.

1716661824848.png
The skirt a bit shorter then she'd wear with her 40" long legs but the heat was a factor. She was NOT told Kimberly would be the lone white woman at the regional conference as she headed to the table to register and get her stick on name tags.

Kimberly arrived in Durban South Africa to assume her identity as one of the conference delegates. The gorgeous young redhead arrived in the Congo at Albertville. Kimberly’s gray skirt was a bit shorter then she'd normally wear with her 40" long legs, but the tropical heat was a factor in her choice of attire. The heat, her sweat had made her white cotton blouse transparent.

Kimberly was not told that she would be the lone white woman at the regional conference as she headed to the table to register and get her stick on name tags. When the gorgeous young redhead entered the conference hall it soon became apparent that she was not the only white woman, but the only woman as well. The rest of the participants were black Africans.

The first three days were all business and Kimberly was treated as an honored speaker. On Friday she was invited to a get to know each other social. It was right after the meeting, so she was dressed in her micro gray skirt and white blouse. She as well as the others had, had several potent native drinks when a large African came up to The gorgeous young redhead.

“I have watched you this week Kimberly and want to get to know you better,……” He paused as he sipped his drink. “More intimately. Be so kind as to remove your clothing Kimberly…..”

Again, he paused a wicked smile creased his face. “Or we can help you Baby Doll.”

Kimberly, sometimes a bit too stubborn for her own good, gave the large man before her a dirty look saying "im here inn business not that, i most CERTAINLY wlll not remkve my clothing!" Her heart was racing, Kimberly's perky firm 32C breasts rising and falling under her blouse as she was trying to show she was not a piece of meat, completely neglecting the fact she was the only woman here. "I have people to find now leave me im busy" the leggy redhead said in a snobby spoiled princess tone.
Just then he blocked her way saying, with a loud snap of his big black fingers " baby doll looks like we help!"

Kimberly gave the big black African a dirty look, "I’m here for business not that, I most CERTAINLY will not remove my clothing!" The firry redhead had a stubborn streak that was often not the best for her own good.

"I have people to find now leave me I’m busy!" That condescending dismissive tone of a better lecturing their inferior, brought back all the all grudges of colonial days. Kimbrly had two strikes against her, first she was the only woman there, second she was the only white woman. He gave Kimberly a sardonic smile, that broadened into a darkly threatening grin. He blocked her way saying, with a loud snap of his big black fingers " Baby doll looks like we help!"

Fifteen men slowly surrounded the stunning young redhead. “We will be more that willing to help her out of her clothing.” The men hefted Kimberly on to their shoulders and carried her to the game room and laid her on the billiard table. The stunning young redhead’s hands were pinned above her crimson head, two men held her long shapely spread wide. Slowly the man who told her to strip slowly began to unbutton the buttons that ran down the front of her little gray skirt. He kissed each patch of newly revealed smooth, silken, white flesh.

It was not long before the young redhead was left with just her bra and panties. The first to go was Kimberly’s bra. No soon her was it gone the men watched in awe, Kimberly's perky firm breasts were rising and falling so sensually, so seductively. The men licked there lips hungering for a taste of that pale pink flesh.

The man who had wanted the gorgeous young white girl to strip smiled. “You wont be needing these.” The sound of renting cloth caressed Kimberly’s ears. Now naked her tormentor told the others, “Tie our little white Miss to the billiard spread-eagled, place a cushion at the small of her back.” His orders were sharper and crisp. He turn to the bound redhead. “I am going to fuck you white Miss and if you are lucky I wont leave you with a little black bastard in your belly.”

The man crawled between Kimberly’s wide spread thighs, he griped her hips and rammed his cock into her tender pink pussy.

Her ripped off panties were placed in her mouth like a gag "should of listened baby doll now the HARD way" with those words Kimberly grunted as the man slammed his big black cock to the hilt and held it there a moment allowing Kimberly to feelbhis full length. "We do business different here. South African women always think they better then others at these conferences " not knowing Kimberly was in reality American. They complimented her perky firm 32C chest that reallt needed no bra as he continued to pump Kimberly's tight pussy hard. The leggy scientist was unable to block groping hands as the men continued to "introduce " them to the leggy redhead which didn't even know where her current leads here would be located at quite yet.

Kimberly was helpless, tied to the billiard, spread-eagled, with a cushion placed under the small of her back, tilting her tight little pink pussy up as if in offering to them. The young redhead’s ripped off panties were placed in her mouth like a gag. "Should of listened baby doll now the HARD way."

The big African was between Kimberly long shapely and bound legs. It was clear that they were going to gang rape her and bound as she was there was nothing the gorgeous young white redhead could do to stop them. The first man, their leader, and her tormentor, slammed his big black cock into her sweet pink pussy to the hilt, stilled a moment allowing Kimberly to feel his full length buried deep in her tight pussy. "We do business different here. South African women always think they better than others at these conferences." The man threw back his head and laughed, “Well those white girls are the best fucks and soon learn their place here in the Congo.”

The man fucked Kimberly hard his balls slapping her firm little ass with each thrust. Hands were all over the stunning redhead groping her in the most intimate ways. Then one man climbed up on the Billard table, straddled Kimberly’s waist, squeezed her breasts around his cock, and began to tit fuck the young white beauty.

The man screwing Kimberly complimented her mile long 40" long legs as he pumped her pussy. The man on her chest looked at her perky firm 32C chest like a kid on Christmas as most women he had come across were no where near as perky as she was. Kimberly could do nothing but grunt through yhe panties gag as she felt the cock spasm inside her and quickly replaced with another equally as thick. Her bressts squeezed together around the big black cock, a stark contrast to her pale complexion. Her mind raced wondering how she could gst out of this current predicament and get to her mission to recover her formula notes before they fell into the wrong hands. For now she was nothing more then a plaything for these businessmen. If they found out she was truly American she would be in bigger trouble then current.

Bound to the Billard table as she was Kimberly had few choices, other than to be fucked and used as these black Africans wanted, they seemed to enjoy fucking white girls. The question was how was she to get make to finding the person or persons that had stolen her notes for her formular.

As the men took turns, fucking Kimberly tight little pink pussy and tit fucking her at the same time the stunning young redhead knew she had to be free of her bounds and some how win them over to her side. Choices 1, just lay their bound hand and foot and wait and hope they tired of fucking her. If the young redhead were honest with herself she doubted they would tier of sexually using her. Choice 2, become a willing participant in their rape of her and seduce these men.

Those seemed the only viable choices open to Kimberly.

Kimberly said if they untied her she would be a good girl on her knees and show them her skills. The obliged and helped Kimberly off the table. Her 5'10 height put her at the perfect height. Not only did she suck a cock but they all commented in awe as she stroke two large black cocks at the same time. Not normally the slutty type, the leggy redhead scientist needed not only info but a release as she secretly liked the loss of control gang rape fantasy. The big black cocks all stood at attention as hee mouth and dainty wrists bounced from cock to cock stroking and sucking. Their plan?.. make her whiter then she was as their orgasms were building more and more.

Kimberly knew she needed to get some control of the situation. Mica information had lead her here and her present predicament. The young redhead took a steading breath her mind apparently made up. Kimberly said if they untied her she would be a good girl.

The men wanted to see just what this ravishing little white redhead meant by a good girl. Kimberly sank to her knees and being good to her word she began to show them her skills. Kimberly was no virgin but neither was she a slut, there was an air of innocence about the ravishing young redheaded beauty. The gorgeous young redhead lips “O”ed around one big black cock as she began to give him a blow job and deep throat him. Her dainty white hands reached out as she grabbed two big black cocks and began to give them hand jobs. There was a mummer of appreciation as Kimberly demonstrate her skills and that she could be a very good girl.

It did not take long, under Kimberly’s sensually seductive attentions, before the men’s cock were standing at attention. Macumba, who had demanded that Kimberly strip, wondered just how far this little white girl would go. “Show us how you want to be fucked Baby……..” he paused for a moment.” “Use your fingers as you fuck yourself. Good little white girls know how to follow instruction. Lay on the Billiard table so the boys can get a good view.”

The conference had three more days to go. Kimberly was left to wonder what else they would demand of her, how they would sexually use her, and where her new contact was? She really had no choice but to do whatever they wanted.

Last edited:
Reluctantly Kimberly spread her mile long legs and her slender fingers rubbed her clit in circles and then fingered herself as her other hand played with her firn left breast. Kimberly blushed a bit secretly enjoying herself but still not used to being put on display like this. Moments later her hips bucked as she came hard. The men clapped and left as if nothing happened. Kimberly's clothing was returned and she headed back to her room. After a shower she dressed for dinner in the following...

1717193277260.png
Surely her contact would be at the dinner. A text was sent to her phone on how to know if he was there.

Kimberly had little choice but to do what they demanded Reluctantly the gorgeous young redhead spread her long shapely legs and her dainty fingers rubbed her clit in circles and then fingered herself her fingers sliding in and out of her juicy pussy as her other hand played with her firm left breast, until her toes curled, her back arched as she screamed her forbidden ecstasy and came hard for them.

Macumba leaned over and kissed the blushing redhead as the men applauded her performance. Macumba whispered “I’ll see you later Kimberly.”

The gorgeous young redheaded scientist dressed for dinner in a short little lacey lavender dress. The dinner was a typical conference affair, cocktails, dinner, speeches, and dancing. Kimberly was dancing with Macumba, he was holding her rather closely his hips grinding against hers, and his leg rubbing her pussy. “I understand you are looking for a certain man who broke into your lab and stole some notes Kimberly.”

So, he had known who she was all along. “I even know his name…………What is it worth to you?”

Back