Exhibitionism & Voyeurism - made to go with one another

E

Erotic69er

This is a thread to discuss the pleasures of showing, teasing and admiring.
I’ve been a devotee since my teens, encouraging my gf’s to be uninhibited and naughty. I’ve always been attracted to women who embrace their sexuality.
What are experiences have you encouraged and enjoyed.

Hi Alison xx

This sounds like fun!

You sound great fun too. Being naughty can be great fun.
I remember encouraging my gf in my teens to enjoy some exhibitionism when mini skirts and going braless was all the rage.
She had great legs and a wonderful shapely butt. She enjoyed showing off her body, teasing the boys. In the summer she often didn’t wear panties. She loved uncrossing her legs every so often to give a flash of her beautiful pussy. It really turned us both on.

I’ve been a devotee since my teens, encouraging my gf’s to be uninhibited and naughty. I’ve always been attracted to women who embrace their sexuality.

These most certainly go together.
My first wife was a hottie and she loved the attention when she gave an "accidental" show. She progressed to the point that she would sometimes remove her top and hang out with me and a couple of my friends topless.
Needless to say, we all enjoyed that. We never got too crazy and it always led to some great sex after our friends left.

She had me get naked for her and her best friend a couple of times and I loved the CFNM aspect. I told her I would be a naked boy toy for her and her friends any time she wanted. Never did get to act that one out.

I encourage Del to go braless, heels and show lots of leg and she enjoys it too. Getting a few compliments gets her going and makes for more of her teasing.

Hotel rooms and business trips are great. The anonymity that comes (pun intended) with wide open windows and strangers outside is so very exciting, either with a partner or enjoying oneself. Helsinki, London, The Hague, and Paris are my faves. Once in New York.

Yes I’ve found hotels great too whether on business or holiday

Hotel rooms and business trips are great. The anonymity that comes (pun intended) with wide open windows and strangers outside is so very exciting, either with a partner or enjoying oneself. Helsinki, London, The Hague, and Paris are my faves. Once in New York.

Hotels great places to enjoy fun at. We often left drapes open with a bedside light on so people could see us from across the street and also viz versa. It spiced up the sex being watched and admired. I still enjoy doing it with my wife after all these years.
I remember watching a pair of lesbian ladies undress and enjoy sex with one another long into the night on a business trip in Copenhagen. It was very horny.

I really do enjoy the voyeuristic side of things. One of my earliest sexual experiences was as a voyeur. I have always been very curious about the intimate lives of others and what secrets they have. What naughty things they get up to.

I love hotels too

And a peeker...and I love hotels!

I’ve always found hotels fascinating.
There are so many interesting and naughty things going on.
Ideal places for exhibitionists, flashers and voyeurs.
Seeing people have sex thro boils, hearing the people next door orgasming. It can be very erotic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is it a no bra and panty day!!

I know it’s the wrong time of year for it but I had a couple of gf’s who loved going out wearing no underwear and flashing.
Anne used to wear a very short figure hugging dress when we were on holiday. You could just make out the dark colour for her nipples and aroelas, and lovely lush bush thro her dress. It alwaybgot admiring glances and turned her on. I loved seeing the reaction of guys when she flashed some pussy in a bar.

Hotels and outdoors and more

Yes to drapes open, yes to being seen and seeing.
And to the women who enjoy,,,.....

Been an Exhibitionist for almost all of my adult life, started back in HS, noticing my coach and others watching me showering., have a couple threads going myself.

I like sitting in my living room reading these posts and stroking my cock. The open window points directly at my hot single neighbor who walks her dog every morning while I'm sitting there. I love showing how I masturbate!

Back