bi/gay women exposing themselves to straight women?

Curious...

If any woman would be into exposing yourself virtually via PM? ;)

Could be fun. :D

I don't travel solo, or else I'd be hitting all the hotel gyms.

Mmmmmm I did this tonight, on purpose. Shaved myself in the shower with others there. :)

I love showing off. That's all that matters. I don't think many of them would necessarily love the way I look down there. I think they can't avoid looking.

I get my share of nasty looks. It doesn't bother me. I'm enjoying myself either way.

Mmmmmm I did this tonight, on purpose. Shaved myself in the shower with others there. :)

there are different level of exposing, but oh my... this one ... :rolleyes:
That must be a pleasant view for sure.
always loved it when a woman shaves herself or when a woman shaves another one.

Crotchless Leggings

I went shopping with my friend Morgan today. She had me pump myself in a dressing room while I was wearing a pair of crotchless patterned leggings. I had to come out of the dressing room to model blouses in just the leggings, shoes and the blouses. I was just barely covered--if I stood still.

I went shopping with my friend Morgan today. She had me pump myself in a dressing room while I was wearing a pair of crotchless patterned leggings. I had to come out of the dressing room to model blouses in just the leggings, shoes and the blouses. I was just barely covered--if I stood still.

I would have loved to have sauntered past at that moment...

And if you didn't stand still?

And if you didn't stand still?

When Morgan would have me pick up something she purposely dropped on the floor I'm sure everything showed. She would adjust the blouse's collar or buttons while we both looked at the mirror and again I'd be exposed.

Short Belted Raincoat

When Morgan would have me pick up something she purposely dropped on the floor I'm sure everything showed. She would adjust the blouse's collar or buttons while we both looked at the mirror and again I'd be exposed.

Before and after shopping I was wearing only those leggings, an ivory silk blouse, a black open cup bra, black flats and a short metallic green belted raincoat. The black bra wasn't my idea. Morgan had me wear it to embarrass me further.

Last edited:
Before and after shopping I was wearing only those leggings, an ivory silk blouse, a black open cup bra, black flats and a short metallic green belted raincoat. The black bra wasn't my idea. Morgan had me wear it to embarrass me further.

Do you own many open cup bras?

Do you own many open cup bras?

Like you don't know? Anyway, I still have about a dozen. Most are from Europe. A few are regular bras I had tailors make more revealing. Those were white or neutral. Those are probably the ones I've been wearing lately. They're a little less obvious under my blouses.

I do this at the gym a lot I guess. Love the shower, changing area, locker room. After a good workout, it's nothing for me to stay nude and hour or so there . A few will watch me intently, a few will start a conversation.

My wife's reluctent pussy eating

I think of my wife being submissive towards her boss and being called to her office . My mature wife having to go down on her boss to keep her job . Of cause my wife's eyes open to liking her bosses pussy smell and ends up with wet granny panties.

Flower Patterned Romper

I sat on the floor in the corner of a Barnes & Noble yesterday wearing this pretty wine and flower patterned romper. I used a pump on myself in the parking lot before going in. I wore completely sheer white panties, so when I sat with my legs open I know someone observant could see how red and swollen I was.

A Special Treat for Browsers!

I sat on the floor in the corner of a Barnes & Noble yesterday wearing this pretty wine and flower patterned romper. I used a pump on myself in the parking lot before going in. I wore completely sheer white panties, so when I sat with my legs open I know someone observant could see how red and swollen I was.

Sheer white panties...obviously wet from pumping yourself, most surely wearing an open cup bra and seated with legs spread wide! What a delightful treat for Barnes and Noble's browsers! Do we owe a special thanks to your friend Morgan for this very erotic scene?

Sheer white panties...obviously wet from pumping yourself, most surely wearing an open cup bra and seated with legs spread wide! What a delightful treat for Barnes and Noble's browsers! Do we owe a special thanks to your friend Morgan for this very erotic scene?

No, I was out playing by myself. I guess I'm kind of antisocial sometimes.

To all you straight women, here I am! Hows this for excitment! Are you tempted? Are you hungry? Are you wet with desire as I am?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 1

I wasn't wearing a bra either. It was all kind of a last minute thing. I had the pump still in the car from the night before. I had the romper, underwear and ballet flats on when I left the house. I was intending to do some showing off and some shopping. I pulled into a mall in Westchester and parked at the end of the parking lot near some new construction. My romper was short but loose, so I just had to pull my my underwear aside to play with myself. I decided to use the pump again so I had to take my long sweater off, unbutton my romper and push my underwear and romper down to my ankles. I got myself nice and big and red, got dressed, and went into the bookstore. I sat with my back against the wall at the end of an isle. I read my book with my knees up and my legs apart.

Last edited:
I wasn't wearing a bra either. It was all kind of a last minute thing. I had the pump still in the car from the night before. I had the romper, underwear and ballet flats on when I left the house. I was intending to do some showing off and some shopping. I pulled into a mall in Westchester and parked at the end of the parking lot near some new construction. My romper was short but loose, so I just had to pull my my underwear aside to play with myself. I decided to use the pump again so I had to take my long sweater off, unbutton my romper and push my underwear and romper down to my ankles. I got myself nice and big and red, got dressed, and went into the bookstore. I sat with my back against the wall at the end of an isle. I read my book with my knees up and my legs apart.

Rompers can be fun. They were in for a while when I was in high school. I started seeing a lot of them again of last spring. The ones with the vintage flower prints are my favorites.

Rompers can be fun. They were in for a while when I was in high school. I started seeing a lot of them again of last spring. The ones with the vintage flower prints are my favorites.

I found some of mine from high school at my parents' about a year ago. They were just cheap polyester ones, but putting them on again brought back fond memories.

Love getting a pedicure. have worn short skirts with sexy panties, sometime none at all and act like all normal and watch her expression as she glances up between my legs. Always get a great pedicure and they take longer than normal. Have actual got 2 'dates' from that.

Love getting a pedicure. have worn short skirts with sexy panties, sometime none at all and act like all normal and watch her expression as she glances up between my legs. Always get a great pedicure and they take longer than normal. Have actual got 2 'dates' from that.

Wow! 💋

Back