You may already be a winner!

K

KattDclaw

Guest
---------------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
As I heard the hiss of the air mixed with the mild sedative escaping my pod I began to wake up. I wondered where I would wake up this time. Would I be in another lab or would it be someplace entirely different this time.

It had only been a little while ago that I had been happily playing as a little ball of fluff in the nursery as the white suits called it. I had many brothers and sisters all looking exactly the same as me and all we did was play, eat, drink and poop. We were all white and we could all tell each other apart although the white suits did not seem to be able too. We always delighted in teasing them and life was fun.

Then one day I was taken by a suit and brought to a new place. I was poked and jabbed with sharp things and then put in the pod and I slept. When I awoke I was different. I was larger and shaped differently. I looked like a cross between what I had been and a white suit. I was taken out of my pod and made to do things like walk and run and lift things and write. I was amazed I could do all these things especially write but I seemed to know how to do it instinctively. The suits seemed pleased and I was returned to my pod after being poked and jabbed again.

This time when I awoke I was a new color and a slightly different shape. I was black now, so black I shone under the lights of the lab. I also had bright red stripes on my legs and arms and a few on my back. My tail had a small tuft of it as well on it's tip and I had a shock of short red hair on my head through which my ears poked through. I was happy as I was now different to all my brothers and sisters. This was now me.

My body was now slimmer and had curves. I had two bumps on my chest that I knew were called breasts. They were not overly large but looked perfect on my form. One of the White suits called my form Svelte. I had no idea what it meant but I liked the word.

Again they had me do their tests and I found I could run faster and move quicker and curve my body in a more flexible manner. I was not incredibly strong but I seemed to please them. Again I was placed back in my pod but I was only given two shots this time and electrodes were placed on my head. I again fell asleep.

Now I was waking up again. I wondered what had been done to me this time. I did not feel different although I seemed to have an aching down below and my breasts were very sensitive. I had a face playing around in my mind and a name. Sidney Gunn. I didn't know what it meant but it was strange as it was the first name I had ever known.

I stood up from my pod and stretched out, arching my back and pushing my breasts forward as I reached for the sky with my paws and stretched out my toes. My tail lashed the air as it too stretched itself out and I kept my eyes shut. Then blowing out the breath I had been holding I opened my eyes to see what lab I was in now.

I was surprised. This was like no lab I had ever seen before. There were no machines or gurneys. No panels or electronic devices. Just walls and furniture and a single woman staring at me. Then her face clicked into focus and my brain made the connection. Yhis was Sidney Gunn. My Sid. The one who I had been made for, who had ordered me and who I was now the companion of. I squealed in delight and jumped out of my pod and into her arms bowling her over in the process and kissed her hard shoving my tongue deep into her mouth. I finally broke the kiss and raised my head a little and looked down at her a little breathlessly and grinned at her.

"So you wanna fool around a little first or do you just wanna fuck?"
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She murmured in delight as Sid caressed her breast. Her fingers knew all her pleasure spots and they sent tingles of delight running up and down her spine as well as to other places. Sid may deny that she was in the mood to play but she could definitely smell how aroused she was becoming and that turned her on even more. Well if her new companion needed some more convincing then maybe she ought to give it to her.

She began by molding her feline form into Sid's more than beautiful body, wrapping her legs around hers and grinding her pussy hard down into hers. Then she mashed their breasts together, trapping Sid's hand between them. Then grinning like the Cheshire cat she slowly began to kiss her way up her neck and lick her with her raspy tongue. She made her way slowly towards her left ear and then began to lightly nibble on it.

"Why Sidney Gunn, if I didn't know better I would say you had forgotten about me. Of course you ordered me silly, after all it is not everybody that gets a class A feline companion. Obviously you must have filled out some form of paperwork and signed the forms or I would not be here. Now I just need two things from you. One is a name, but we can get to that later."

She kissed and nibbled and licked her way over to her other ear and started to lightly chew on that one even as she ground her body into Sid. "The other is your naked body underneath me as we fool around for the next couple of hours. What do you think, you up for that?"
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She smiled a little as she returned Sid's kiss with just as much passion. Her tongue thrusting into her mouth and exploring it to it's fullest. It wrapped itself around her tongue and seemed to have just as much agility as her lithe body as it twisted almost all the way around Sid's and seemed to give it a little squeeze.

Finally she broke the kiss and raised herself up a little a glint of mischief in her eyes. "I think you are a little overdressed don't you? Perhaps we should change that."

Smiling she grabbed the bottom of Sid's over sized T Shirt and had it quickly off and over her head and then her arms, throwing it into the further reaches of the house. What delighted her was the now revealed naked view of her preys top half. Smiling she bent back down and began to kiss and lick at the breasts that had been revealed to her, her raspy tongue being put to good use. She knew that it was giving her partner a thrill she had probably never felt before and she teased her with it as she moved slowly towards her nipple before lightly brushing it over the top of it. She felt Sid shiver in delight and her nipple harden even more than it already was. She moved back to it and slowly swirled her tongue around it before sucking the whole nipple into her mouth and allowing her amazing tongue to work it's magic on it.

She did not forget her other breast though. She traced patterns on it with a finger, sometimes using the back of it and the soft silky fur that was there and sometime she used the sharp nail she had, tracing it very lightly over her skin. Finally she found the nipple and used both to tease it then rolled it between two fingers, teasing it to a ripe firmness.

Of course she had to swap and taste her other breast and then she started to kiss her way down towards her ultimate goal. She traced a line from Sid's breasts down to her belly button and then to just above her shorts. Looking up she coyly asked her, "Will you take these off or would you like me too gorgeous?"
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She allowed herself to gradually let Sid go although reluctantly. She loved the feeling of her luscious body against hers, her beautiful white skin felt so silky smooth against her fur it was almost intoxicating. However she knew if she wanted to get to that more intoxicating smell she had to let her go. She unwound herself from her and watched as she scooted backwards, purring in anticipation as her eyes glowed watching Sid start to extend her legs up.

As she started to slide her pants down her long legs, she inhaled her delectable scent and waited. Sid was teasing her by revealing herself slowly , first her waist, then her hips and then finally her small tight backside. By the time she got to that she was purring so loudly it sounded like a lion was sitting before her. Then finally her magnificent sex was revealed and her nose went into overdrive. Her eyes were seeing the puffed lips and gorgeous pink lips topped by a neatly trimmed triangle of black hair. Her nose however smelled Sid's arousal and it immediately triggered her own. Her own nether regions began to leak their own juices as she started to breathe the smell in deeper and deeper into her lungs, getting more and more aroused by the second.

As Sid spread her legs wide and curled her finger towards her, beckoning her forward while at the same time telling her to "C'mere Kitty" in a very sultry tone she was so worked up she almost flew between her legs. By the time she was saying for her to get a taste her tongue was almost inside of her. She began by licking up and down the inside of her thighs, cleaning all the juices that had escaped from her. She slowly moved up and began to lick all around her lips, teasing both Sid and herself by avoiding plunging her tongue into her depths.

Finally she slid her hands under Sid's pert, tight ass and levered it up a little then after looking up over the swell of her mound and breasts and into her eyes glazed with lust, she lowered her head and plunged her tongue deep into her sweet honeypot. Her taste buds exploded with her flavor and she extended her long tongue as far inside her as she could and licked all around. Her raspy tongue cleaned Sid's walls of all the juice she produced but at the same time stimulated her even more so she produced even more. She couldn't get enough of the sweet nectar that she was producing, but she was having a hard time holding the woman still as she writhed under her ministrations.

Finally she pulled her tongue out of her depths and began to run it along her inner walls, cleaning them as well, then with a wicked smile she licked upwards and found her hard pearl of sensitivity. It was not hard to find being so engorged by this time and she teasingly licked it with just the tip of her tongue. She felt Sid squirm under her ministrations and continued to tease her before swiping it with the full length of her raspy tongue. She did this three or four more times before she got serious about things and began to really lick the sweet little nub, moving it around and around and up and down.

At the same time she released Sid's buttocks with one hand and after making sure her claws were sheathed slowly inserted one finger into her tight confines. She wondered how she felt with her finger inside her. Was it really all that different to a normal humans? After all hers was covered in silky fur that was surely doing something to her but she had no idea what. She had not even had a chance to play with herself yet so had no idea what the sensation felt like. She hoped it was nice as she only wanted to bring pleasure to this wonderful person below her.

Lifting her head briefly from her ministrations she smiled up at the woman. "I do hope I am pleasing you my dearest. Is there anything else you wish from me?" she giggled cheekily.
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Sid wanted her. Sid really wanted her. She could hardly believe the words she was hearing. It sent ripples of pleasure through her body directly to her secret place and droplets of desire began to leak out of her. She had dared not hope that Sid would want to return her affections, but now that she knew she did it took her feelings to a whole new dimension. She was going to pleasure her like no one had ever pleasured her before and do it as often as she could.

Purring she barred her teeth in a half snarl of lust and looked at her full in the eyes with all the passion she had. "Well for now let me just show you what I have on display. You can see everything that I have later," she told her mysteriously as she began to slowly move her body over Sid's. Even while she did that she made sure to keep the finger that was inside her busy, working it around slowly and moving it in and out a little. She had felt Sid clamp down on it and knew it must feel good so she was not going to let her relax just because she was moving her own body.

She didn't just sit up and move and plonk her body back down again. Where would be the fun in that? She slithered her body over hers, working her way slowly backwards making sure that her silky fur stayed in contact with her at all times. She even used her tail and flicked it over and played with Sid's breasts a little with it before sliding down further and letting her mound stop just shy of her mouth.

Hers was very different in appearance to the one in front of her. Oh the basic structure was just the same, but where as Sid's was surrounded by flesh and a neatly trimmed pubic patch, Her's was surrounded by a very fine layer of hair that was silky soft with a light dusting of slightly thicker hair on the top. The top's color was bright red and looked like a small upwards thick line.

Finally she settled it right in front of Sid's face and then looking over her shoulder she smiled at her. "It is all yours beautiful, have at it. We will see if you are up to the challenge of eating this little kitty." The double entendre was not lost on her as she once again dipped her head and began to lick at Sid's clitoris before inserting another finger inside her. If Sid was going to pleasure her then she was determined to give her twice as much pleasure.
 
She had gone back to delicately work on Sid's sweet little nub, licking and teasing it with her long tongue as she gently stroked in and out of her sex with her fingers. She felt her pussy tighten and grasp at them every time she withdrew them, almost as if it did not want to let them go. When she thrust them back in it swallowed them up greedily and then clamped down tight even as she twirled them around.

She started to lick along Sid's outer lips as she felt her begin her own exploration of her nether regions and she lifted her head and gave a throaty groan of pleasure. Tilting her head back down she licked all the way down her lips, gathering all the sweet nectar that was being forced out of her by her probing fingers and drinking it down. As far as she was concerned, this was the best substance on the face of the planet. Briefly she pulled both of her fingers out of Sid's dripping tunnel and licked both her entrance and her fingers clean before thrusting them back in again slowly.

All the while Sid was driving her crazy with her tongue. The feeling of her tongue running up and down her lips was driving her wild and causing her to wiggle her buttocks and grind herself onto Sid's face more and more. Then when her expert tongue had pushed further into her she had almost sat up in ecstasy and screamed her delight. Of course she had to please Sid just as much and had not only pushed her fingers in as far as they would go but had snaked her tongue into the gap left at the top and licked all around as well.

However when Sid had started to suckle on her clit things almost got out of hand. She had frozen except for her tail which had started to lash the air, as her brain went into sensory overload. Fireworks went off in her brain and she rode a wave of pleasure as she had what was surely the first of many orgasms. It was only a small one but it felt marvelous, so good in fact that she almost lost it and revealed her BIG surprise. Luckily Sid's own moan brought her back to earth and she immediately dived back onto her pussy and began to suckle on her clit just like she had done to hers. Determined to give her the same pleasure she had just given her.

She was rewarded when Sid said she was close to gushing and she redoubled her efforts, not only sucking on her clit but now wrapping her tongue around it and licking it as she suckled on it. She also began to thrust harder and harder into her and then added a third finger into her sopping hole for good measure. Then she pulled out her final trick. She began to purr adding that vibration directly to Sid's clitoris as well. She hoped it would be enough to really send her over the top.
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She was not ready for the reaction she caused in her new lover but she was pleased beyond belief. As soon as she had started to purr around her clitoris she had felt her stiffen and had known what that meant. Having only just done the same thing she knew Sid was about to cum under her ministrations and it made her happy that she could pleasure her to such extremes.

Then her tunnel had clamped onto her fingers like a vice as suddenly Sid's body had arched upwards and her thighs had clamped around her head holding her in place. Her hands had dug almost painfully into her thighs and then came a primal scream from behind her.

She would have been worried if at the same time a flood of juices had not suddenly bathed her fingers and shot out of her nether regions to begin pooling on the floor below them. She realized that Sid was just having a very intense orgasm and was very pleased. She moved her head down slightly and began to drink as much of the heavenly liquid as she could, lapping it up as if it was the sweetest cream in the world. Her tongue moved all around her sweet lips as her fingers continued to wiggle around inside her.

Every time she seemed to be calming down a little, she would again wrap her lips and tongue around her clit and purr hard again, sending her screaming again. She knew she could not keep doing it for too long though but a few minutes would not hurt. Although her ears and hands were starting to tire from their exertions. Sid was moving around, bucking her hips and trying to grind herself into her face with the force of her lust. She was happy to oblige her and eventually she removed her fingers and just clamped her lips directly over her sex and drank straight from the well. Her hands clasped hard on Sid's buttocks as her tongue probed her depths trying to get every last drop there was available to her.

Finally it was over and both women collapsed in a heap of splayed limbs. Her face was wet with Sid's juices as she crawled of her then turned around and slinked next to her, wrapping herself around Sid's body again only this time to provide comfort and support. "MMM you taste absolutely divine, and you sure know how to please someone as well. I think I am going to enjoy living here. What about you baby, Think you can handle me in your life?"
 
-----------------
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She loved it when Sid cuddled up to her and she drew her into her arms as she felt her start to tremble a little with cold. Luckily her own body was always warm because of her fur and she shared that warmth with Sid now. It was almost as pleasurable now just laying with her as it had been driving her to the peaks of ecstasy. She felt her own juices drying on her thighs and Sid's drying on her face and smiled. It had been a most enjoyable way to start her life with her new owner and she hoped they would continue to do things like this on a regular basis.

She was even more pleased when Sid began to describe how she felt. Sure she had learned a few things while she had been growing up, but most of it was just programmed directly into her brain. This was the first time she had been able to put any of her skills into practical use. She still had many more she had yet to use and then of course there was that other skill. She gave a little smirk thinking of that one.

"Yes Sid. You are my owner now and I am your ever faithful feline companion," she told her bending down and kissing her lightly on the lips. "I have been designed specifically to your needs and wants and now I am here to please you. I have no name at the moment, I am waiting for you to give me one, and knowing you as I do i am sure it will be good but somewhat out there."

She cuddled the woman in closer and wrapped more of her body around her and allowed her tail to wrap itself around the arm that was draped over her. "I am not just here for your sexual needs either. I can do a lot more than that which I am sure we will get to later, but for now we can cuddle here or I can carry you to bed and we can cuddle there it is your choice."

She smiled at her and kissed her again, this time a little more forcefully, but still not trying to get her aroused. She realized that unlike her, Sid was not up to going all day and night and right now she definitely needed her rest. The problem was she liked her so much and just wanted to please her and it didn't help that she was as sexy as hell.
 
Back
Top