Looking for a roleplay based around my celebrity crush.

I have a major crush on Christian Musician Jen Ledger of Skillet and LEDGER. Between her being incredibly beautiful, her beautiful singing voice, her drumming and as odd as it sounds her being a virgin still at 34 years old. This all make her extremely attractive to me. I also believe that while she is a Christian that she is bisexual or maybe even a lesbian. She has never been connected with a man romantically, she has lived with the same woman for years now, she talks about her bandmates John and Korey Cooper almost as if she has a crush on them. She has even shared hotel rooms with them. She even wrote a song she says they partially inspired by them(and Jesus. But I feel she says that because of being a Christian musician) that almost sounds like a love song. I also think that deep down she maybe a bit kinky and maybe a bit pervy. I also believe she probably masturbates a lot. She is a virgin yes. But she's human and humans get horny.

I have an idea of a Roleplay that is played out as if we are exchanging messages. It would be me sending her a message telling her how much I enjoy her music and her voice. I would also let slip that I am a lesbian and have a crush on her. I think she wouldn't message me back because she probably gets thousands of messages like this a day. But to my surprise she does reply back. Eventually it almost becomes like I become her friend and confidant that she can tell anything too including her dirty thoughts. In a way we become kind of like masturbation friends over the Internet.

I'd love if anyone does want to do this with me knows who she is or at least knows of her. But it's also not required.

And if this isn't the right place to request a Roleplay I'm sorry and could you tell me where to go for one.

For those who may not know of her this is her
uaWbNEb.png

Or some may recognize her when she had red hair in her mid 20s
73QKUE3.png

I used to listen to skillet as a kid. Actually saw them live. But I'm a male. Might be hard to do your RP justice

Back