Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

I was working in my home office one morning. I was in the middle of a conference call when my wife walked in naked and sat on my couch and pulled her legs over her head and motioned for me to put it on mute and come lick her pussy and ass. I took the phone and put it next to her and then went to town eating her out. I worked her pussy and tongue fucked her ass good. It was turning her on to watch me eat her and then un-mute the phone to talk to a client. After a while of this I couldn't take it and had to fuck her. I worked her pussy until it was sloppy wet. It was dripping so much that her ass was naturally lubed and she said with an evil smile to fuck her ass. Then she started talking real dirty as I fucked her ass listening to the conference call. I didn't last too long and came in her ass. When I pulled out of her ass it was gaping open dripping with cum. I dropped to my knees and started to suck out the cum from her ass. I went to town on her as she was rubbing her clit. That took her over the edge and she came as hard as I have ever seen her cum. She stood up and I gave her a big cum kiss before she left. The good news with the call is we got the client.
 
It all started when I had an affair with this sexy petite redheaded coworker in 2009. Her name was Jess and I always had a crush on her, but she was engaged and at 23, she was more than 15 years younger than me. I thought she was unattainable and I never even considered pursuing her. It turns out that she had been flirting with me for several weeks but I was completely oblivious to her cues. Then one night we were hanging out when suddenly she seduced me. Her fiancé was across the country finishing up his master's degree and she was craving cock. I temporarily served that purpose and we sucked and fucked each other for two semesters.

Jess was shy and submissive in the bedroom at first, but we started watching some femdom porn together and eventually she turned into the kinkiest and naughtiest woman I've ever been with. She would push my boundaries without ever discussing her plans with me and determining my comfort level. She would just maneuver our bodies into position and put me under her spell. She was impossible to resist and as time progressed, she was making me do nastier and nastier things for her pleasure. Things that I thought I would never ever do...things that I now crave.

Anyhow, we were at her apartment on this extremely hot and humid day, and the AC couldn't keep up. We were fucking like animals and sweat was just pouring from our bodies. We were slipping and sliding against each other like we were covered in oil and the sex was absolutely amazing. Shortly after I came, she grabbed the headboard and effortlessly slid her slippery body against mine, until she was seated on my face. This was unexpected and shocking to say the least. She was staring down into my eyes with this devilish grin on her face and I knew exactly what she wanted. I always ate her out before, during and after each round of sex. She expected the usual treatment, but this was the very first time we had ever fucked bareback. I love it when she tastes herself while she's sucking my cock and she lets me pump her mouth full of cum, so I should be willing to do the same. No double standards -- right? So I started sucking on her clit, but she slowly shook her head no. With hesitation, I started licking her labia and she titled her head with this smirk on face, as if she were saying "You know what I want." This beautiful young bewitching woman was gently grinding her freshly filled fuck hole against my mouth, and staring into my eyes with this hypnotic gaze, while I was looking up and watching her spit her long red hair out of her mouth as it was clinging to her sexy sweaty face. It was so incredibly erotic and suddenly she had me under her spell. Before I even knew what I was doing, my tongue was lapping deeper and deeper inside her creamy pussy. I could see the delight in her eyes as she bit her lower lip and nodded yes. I could feel her kegels pulsating around my tongue as she was squeezing our freshly brewed love potion into my mouth. As gross as it was, she absolutely loved it and I loved that she loved it. From that moment on, licking her sloppy pussy clean became a routine part of after sex cleanup.

Then one day Jess was sitting on my face when she suddenly bucked her hips forward, placed her ass over my mouth and started talking dirty, instructing me to lick her asshole. I had never done that before but it was so erotic and I couldn't resist her dirty talk. After a while she told me to slide my tongue inside, but I couldn't as hard as I tried. Her sphincter was so tight it was like trying to force my tongue into a soda bottle. We had are arms locked, pulling ourselves toward each other as hard as we could, as if that would help. The harder we pulled, the more my tongue wanted inside and eventually her sphincter loosened up and my tongue was diving deeper and deeper into her asshole. It felt like there was a suction -- like her ass was trying to swallow my tongue. It was so erotic and it felt like a deep passionate anal french kiss. Then she let go of my arms and I grabbed my cock. I thought she was holding onto the headboard, but when I opened my eyes I saw the most incredible site. My tongue was eagerly sliding in and out of her asshole and my nose was stuffed inside her pussy, while she was rubbing her clit right before my eyes. That was it and I couldn't hold it in any longer. My cock exploded all over her back and I felt cum dripping onto my chin and into my mouth. Then when she was satisfied, she needed her back licked clean. She didn't like anal, but she loved feeling a tongue deep inside her asshole and this evolved into something we did often. She loved getting on her knees, resting her chest on the sofa and using her dual action vibrator to simultaneously stimulated her clit and G-spot, while I tongue fucked her asshole slow and deep from behind. She said that gave her the most intense orgasms. Sometimes she would have me grind my cock between her slobbery wet butt cheeks (no penetration) and eat her ass out again as I cleaned up my sticky mess.

My roll immediately changed when her fiancé returned home from school. She no longer allowed me to fuck her and she also stopped blowing me, but she still loved being orally worshiped. She never left me blue balled and would always allow me to cum after she had been satisfied. Sometimes as described above. Sometimes she would give me a foot job and have me lick her feet clean afterward. Sometimes she would milk me while pegging me and have me lick her fingers clean. And sometimes she would just pull my legs over my head and milk me straight into my mouth. Basically, I was instantly demoted from her secret lover to her cum eating oral slave.

Another time Jess was house sitting for a family on vacation and she invited some friends over for a pool party. After a while, the weather was turning and guest started leaving. I had gone inside for a just few minutes and when I came back out, it started pouring. I saw Jess and a few guest running into the pool house for shelter and I ran over to join them, but the door was locked. I banged on the door and called out for her, but she wouldn't let me in. So I went back into the main house and just watched TV...until the power went out. It rained for almost two hours and soon I heard voices outside as everyone was emerging from their shelter. The power was still out and it was too dark to see, but there were at least four male figures in the shadows walking to their cars. Jess came inside with some candles and said she was glad I was still there because she had a surprise for me. Well, it wasn't like I was able to go anywhere -- my clothes, keys and sneakers were locked in the pool house.

She invited me to the bedroom and began tying me to the bed. I was playfully fighting her off, but she kept telling me to calm down and relax, she had a surprise for me. It was the week of my birthday and I thought she was going to blow me or something, but she had something nastier in mind. She straddled my face and an overwhelming scent of sex was reeking between her legs and she was oozing cum. She said she couldn't go home to Mike [her fiancé] like that and she lowered herself onto my face. She was grinding my mouth, but I was clenching my teeth to keep my mouth closed tight. She was asking me what's wrong, but I was too afraid to speak because she was leaking directly onto my lips. Then she lifted herself up in frustration and started yelling at me. I was in total shock. She never yelled at me before, but I was never disobedient before either. In a demeaning voice she screamed "Don't act like you don't enjoy it and don't pretend like you never ate Mike or anyone else's baby batter out of me before!"

I would be naive to believe that her pussy was always fresh and clean, but I tried never to think about it. Obviously she fucks her fiancé, but what does she mean by "or anyone else's baby batter?" She's never smelled this much like sex nor been oozing cum before. I asked her who she fucked in the pool house, but she said it was none of my business. It was a few months before her wedding and I guess she needed one last hurrah.

As repulsive as it was, I had become her oral slave. She owned my mouth to use as she pleased and she knew how to coerce me into doing anything she desired. She started stroking my cock while seductively hovering her leaking pussy over my face and talking dirty. I was getting hard and she was telling me how delicious she was, how I knew what I needed to do, and how she would let me cum if I were obedient. My cock felt so good in her hands and the dirtier she was talking, the more appetizing she was becoming and the harder it was to resist her lure. Suddenly she had me under her spell again and I was overcome by the urge to please her. I was trying to catch all the cum as it dripped out of her and my tongue was trying to reach her creamy cunt, but she kept playfully pulling away and teasing me further, until she actually had me begging her to let me lick her clean.

When she finally lowered herself onto my face, my tongue was instantly buried deep inside her cum flooded pussy and with one squeeze, she filled my mouth with so much cum that I gagged. She quickly sat up to make sure I was OK and profusely apologize. She said it was the biggest batch of baby batter that she ever tried feeding me, but she didn't mean to cause me to choke. This time I asked her how many guys she fucked. She smiled as she scraped all the spilled cum back into my mouth with her fingers and said "Don't worry about it -- just swallow." Then she lowered herself back onto my face and continued feeding me the massive loads of cum still remaining inside of her.

After I obediently cleaned out her sloppy pussy, she slid her ass over my mouth and told me I wasn't done, there were still more loads inside of her. She was still stroking my cock and I wanted to cum so badly, but she was holding me on edge. The deeper I tongue fucked her asshole, the faster she rubbed my cock. And the faster she rubbed my cock, the deeper my tongue cleaned her creamy asshole. And when she finally let me cum, she she fed me one last load.

I knew I was going to have to eat out Jess' pussy and ass, but had I known what she was doing in the pool house, I would have faught harder when she was tying me to the bed. And I probably would not have gone through with eating out her multi-guy creampie had I not been restrained.

I admit I was feeling quite a bit of jealousy during this experience. I was jealous because Jess stopped fucking me when her fiancé returned home, but then she locked me out of the pool house while she fucked at least four other guys multiple times. And I was jealous that the only thing she ever let me slide inside her asshole was my tongue.

Jess moved to Oregon shortly after she got married and I haven't been with such a naughty and kinky woman since.

Regarding the original poster's original question: I can't give you a woman's perspective, but I've been eating creampies out of women ever since Jess, and I can give you my perception of their reactions.

The reactions seem very mixed. My wife is the only woman who is completely repulsed by the idea. I guess it may have to do with what she's been accustomed to for the past 16 years and maybe she's just freaked out by something so kinky and new. As a result, I never eat her cream pie.

Most women aren't necessarily freaked out by it, but they do seem surprised, unsure and confused at first. I guess they realize that in general men are much more homophobic than women and this definitely crosses the line for most men. But the women quickly learn to accept it as a routine part of after sex clean up and sometimes they even want to share.

Some women don't really seem to be phased at all when I'm licking them clean. When I later ask how they felt about it, they say something lame like "It's OK." It's hard to tell how they really feel about it. I'm not sure if they're really freaked out, but are hiding it. Or if it's nothing new to them, but they can take it or leave it.

And some women really love it. Those who love it tend to talk dirty a lot while I'm cleaning them out, which makes it sooooo much more fun. But no one has been as naughty and kinky as Jess.

aweosme you need to write a story about this
 
This never happened to me, and is one of my fantasy. I have tried a few times to lure my man to my pussy after he made a pie, but it seems he is not interested.
I would really love to see a man cleaning the mess he made and it is more emotional than the physical pleasure it gives. It shows your man's love even after he had his orgasm from me.
 
This never happened to me, and is one of my fantasy. I have tried a few times to lure my man to my pussy after he made a pie, but it seems he is not interested.
I would really love to see a man cleaning the mess he made and it is more emotional than the physical pleasure it gives. It shows your man's love even after he had his orgasm from me.

Ahh shame. No shortage of men here that would have helped you out. We need to work together. I teach you how to get your man to do it for you and you teach me how to get my wife interested in it :)
 
Ahh shame. No shortage of men here that would have helped you out. We need to work together. I teach you how to get your man to do it for you and you teach me how to get my wife interested in it :)

Ha ha
So there are women who don't like it either?
 
eating my cum

I would love to cum inside a girls pussy and eat it out of her and if she wants to taste it cum swap with her lick it off eachothers face then slide my dick back inside her pussy for round 2.
 
Poor hubby. He doesn't know it yet but he will be eating his cum tonight.

I am have been having a read on here and it's got me in the mood:).
 
While I’ve never thought about a cream pie … reading this post triggered a memory. Me and a friend were chilling at this girls house. Her father was a total geek loaded with money. The guy had three old arcade games and six pinball games. Anyway, both my friend and I got distracted by the games till she brought me up to her room. We hooked up and after I finished she told me to wait in her bedroom that she was going to get us something to drink. Well, after ten minutes I went looking for her. She was playing ride ‘em cowboy with my buddy. The sad part is that he’s still fuming at me because even though she came to him naked, he went down on her. he blames me for eating the pie.
 
UK based male here and would LOVE to be forced to do this - have a girl straddle my wife with a fresh pie.

I fantasise about my wife doing it a lot but don't think she ever would (not ready to ask) but I always cum in her.

Often fantasise about her doing it with another guys load inside her as well!
 
In the beginning, we would talk dirty about this, then like most other guys, he would immediately lose interest. So, I had to break him of this, fucking other men, and having him eat me afterwards,while he is still horny, was a great way to get him over that losing interest.
 
Just like a girl can suck a guy's cock after he has been inside her, or even after he made her cum on his cock, I think a guy should be willing to do the same and lick her after he has cum inside her. I think it's hot and makes it hotter and also helps in bonding...IMO. It doesn't make him gay...if anything, it makes him more of a man.
 
Just like a girl can suck a guy's cock after he has been inside her, or even after he made her cum on his cock, I think a guy should be willing to do the same and lick her after he has cum inside her. I think it's hot and makes it hotter and also helps in bonding...IMO. It doesn't make him gay...if anything, it makes him more of a man.

Have to agree!
 
I really love the cum swapping afterwards. Makes me feel especially naughty and gets me so turned on to get right back to it
 
I think it's so hot. First time I pushed hubby's head down to my pussy he knew what to do. On a really good night he'll be hard again after little while. On a bad night he's down there for quite a while. It's a give take marriage, like when I suck his cock for a hour bringing him to a nice big gushing orgasm
 
Just like a girl can suck a guy's cock after he has been inside her, or even after he made her cum on his cock, I think a guy should be willing to do the same and lick her after he has cum inside her. I think it's hot and makes it hotter and also helps in bonding...IMO. It doesn't make him gay...if anything, it makes him more of a man.


I totally agree too.

Plus sometimes it's absolutely necessary - like when you've just had sex in public or in the bathroom at a company party! :D

"I can't go back out there baby. This dress is really short and all your fucking cum is totally going to leak down my legs! Quick! Get down there and lick it all up for me." :devil:
 
I totally agree too.

Plus sometimes it's absolutely necessary - like when you've just had sex in public or in the bathroom at a company party! :D

"I can't go back out there baby. This dress is really short and all your fucking cum is totally going to leak down my legs! Quick! Get down there and lick it all up for me." :devil:

No sane man should ever say no to such a request.
 
I totally agree too.

Plus sometimes it's absolutely necessary - like when you've just had sex in public or in the bathroom at a company party! :D

"I can't go back out there baby. This dress is really short and all your fucking cum is totally going to leak down my legs! Quick! Get down there and lick it all up for me." :devil:

Haha! I love it! Love you too! ;)
 
aweosme you need to write a story about this

That was my written story. LOL After re-reading it, I realized it sounds like it was written by a 6th grader and I could have written it better. But other than that, I couldn't really share anymore of my experiences with Jess. It would have just been too redundant. How many times could I describe how she made me eat other men's cum out of her without it becoming predictable, old and boring? LOL
 
This is such a positive thread! Having left my wife a few years ago I finally started dating again. In my late 50's so thats a tough thing, but am seeing a woman of about my age who is totally up for anything at all. I found out that she would be up f0r this without even asking.

A couple of weeks ago she started licking me all over, and ended up sucking my dick then went further into my nether regions and was licking my balls and ass. This drove me crazy and I was masturbating and shot a big load over my belly and chest. She came up and started licking it all up then came up to my mouth and gave me a big ol' sloppy cum kiss. It was heaven! Nobody has ever done that.

Next time we fucked I came deep inside her and after we relaxed for a few minutes I went down and started licking her out. This was a bit awkward as she was so sensitive, but I continued gently, then came up and kissed her with our juices. Wonderful - hopefully that will happen again tonight.

It seems to me that women are either really up for it, or think its gross (like my former wife) Personally it drives me crazy when a woman enjoys her own taste and smell. I love my own juices and its only natural too make the most of and enjoy your natural resources!
 
Back
Top