How to you like your blowjobs?......men and women

Funnbrandy

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 29, 2014
Posts
833
So maybe this isn't a new subject but I wanted some feed back on it and didn't find a thread specifically asking the question.

Blowjobs! What you wanna see....

As a blowjob connoisseur I'm going to tell you how I do it and what I think guys like to see out of a good blowjob, now every guy is different, but in general I think these are pretty safe bets. So guys, and ladies, please provide feed back on what you like, this is not a thread for if you like it or not, this is for the 10% or so of ladies who actually enjoy doing it ( sorry guys, I don't understand how some women refuse to do it....unbelievable! )

1. Enthusiasm- now I don't like watching porn where women slowly bob up and down with an expressionless face, so I can't imagine guys do either, don't just slouch over and put it in your mouth! Get between his legs and position yourself like a cat ready to pounce on a mouse, hum and moan, change your body position so you're sucking it from different angles. Act like it's the best thing you've ever tasted and you can't get enough!

2. Technique- similar to enthusiasm but worth mentioning on its own, I like to mix it up a little, go from deepthroating to putting it in your cheek, lick it like an ice cream cone, use hands to stroke it at the same time, use no hands, swirl your tongue around the head, take control or hang your head off the bed and let him take control.....there's no wrong way to suck a cock.....just better ways!

3. Saliva- I like the way a sloppy blowjob looks on screen so I like to make it a little on the wet side. Again I'm sure ever guy is different but I'm yet to have a guy say, "please don't do that", when I spit on his cock or let saliva string from his member to my mouth, lol.

4. Deepthroat- I know it's a technique but it deserves it's own mention, practice makes perfect, unless you one of the naturally talented few who don't have a gag reflex. And I think I speak for all guys when I say they like to see their cock completely disappear.....I mean that's the whole point of a blowjob isn't it? You don't just wash the front of your car do you, lol. By the way, guys correct me if I'm wrong, but they rather enjoy seeing a girl gag anyway, plus it shows enthusiasm too!

5. Eye contact- I think guys like to look deep into my eyes while their cock is deep in my throat, but more than that I like to see the reaction on a guys face when I do a good job sucking his cock ;)

6. Playfulness- don't take cock sucking so serious, lol, give him a smile once in a while, I like to let a guy know I'm having fun, slap it off your tongue and give him a wink. If you gag don't look down in embarrassment, laugh it off and get right back on that horse!

7. Balls- don't forget about the balls, I'm yet to start sucking a guys balls and not hear, "oh yes". Plus if he's close to cumming it a good way to keep going while he calms down.

8. Rimming- I know it's not a blowjob issue really, but hey while your down there and if you don't mind I'm sure it's appreciated. Guys if you want you ass rimmed please prepare it the same way you want your woman's prepared, I prefer clean shaven and obviously freshly showered, should go without saying, but that goes for cock too!

9. Dirty talk- it's not just for sex you know, I like to do a little dirty talk during blowjobs you, " god I love sucking your big, fat cock!"
That usually gets a moan or two ;)

10. The Finish- the last thing a guy remembers is typically the last thing he sees, lol. Probably the most contested of the 10 points but the most important, I would say whatever you do don't recoil in disgust when he starts cumming, at the very least continue stroking him and let it squirt all over his stomach. Now for the more adventurous, and for myself I like to impress with the finish! Do I absolutely love getting a facial.....not necessarily, I don't mind it.....but do I like the look on a guys face when I tell him to "cum all over my slutty little face"...you bet. Now would I sit on the couch and enjoy a nice glass of cum......no......but I do love listening to a guy moan and see his knees almost buckle as I hold my mouth open and tongue out for him to fill up, then swallow it all down with a smile. Remember.....good girls swallow......great girls gargle ;)

Anything I missed
 
Enjoy The Cock

Hello FunnBrandy, as a submissive cock-sucker myself with some experience of giving blow-jobs to a number of appreciative guys, I'd agree with you on most of the points you make - I guess we'd make a fine team, but I'd tend to add that you should love the cock you're sucking to the point of worship. When I suck a guy off he knows that my need to suck his big beautiful cock is greater than his need to be sucked… I am the fortunate recipient of his generosity in allowing me to get his cock in my mouth in the first place, and I show just how grateful I am. Post blow-job is also important, once he's cum in your mouth and you've swallowed it, with all the appropriate murmurs of appreciation, keep sucking at least until he goes soft, that's a beautiful experience to savor in itself...
 
Hello FunnBrandy, as a submissive cock-sucker myself with some experience of giving blow-jobs to a number of appreciative guys, I'd agree with you on most of the points you make - I guess we'd make a fine team, but I'd tend to add that you should love the cock you're sucking to the point of worship. When I suck a guy off he knows that my need to suck his big beautiful cock is greater than his need to be sucked… I am the fortunate recipient of his generosity in allowing me to get his cock in my mouth in the first place, and I show just how grateful I am. Post blow-job is also important, once he's cum in your mouth and you've swallowed it, with all the appropriate murmurs of appreciation, keep sucking at least until he goes soft, that's a beautiful experience to savor in itself...
Absolutely, the blowjob doesn't end with him cumming.... It ends when he can't go anymore....well put.
 
Excellent list, Funnbrandy! I'd add one more - after the blowjob, she slithers up my body and plants a big wet kiss on my mouth. If there is any jizz left in there, she pushes it into me with her tongue and we snowball it back and forth for awhile. Not all guys like that kind of ending, but some of us do.
 
...

How do I like my blow jobs???
receiving, I like it long and slow, moist and continuously lubricated
giving, ANYTHING to get that moaning of pleasure
 
While I'd never turn down any blowjob from a skilled (or even unskilled) seductress, I've found that I enjoy it more if her head is stationary, and I am responsible for all the movement. Whether she's hanging her head off the bed, or on her knees, or even on top of me - the sensation of pumping my hips only adds to the enjoyment. It also gets a bit more adrenaline flowing so that I can return the favor much sooner.
 
Slow deep and wet while i talk dirty then swallowed. If im giving one i like to deep throat it gag over and over pull out and watch the slit open up and the cum squirt then take it deep and suck hard until theres no cum left in his balls.
 
I pretty much agree with the list. I have given a few as well as received a few and the key elements are enthusiasm and a good finish. For myself, I like to let them know that I am ready to cum and then have them take it as deep as they can while I relish the pulses of my orgasm. Nothing more intimate than woman willing to take her man's cum in her mouth.
 
There is a huge difference in a blowjob and a woman who loves to give them. I've had both. One is just doing it to get the guy off, the other loves giving pleasure, enjoys sucking and playing with his cock and loves the reward at the end. The first one can't wait to get it over the 2nd wants to make it last and loves making the guy squirm till he blows. For me, a rush job to get it over and being slobbered on is very unpleasant. Give me a woman who loves to give oral pleasure, enjoys pleasing her guy and who loves the end results.
 
I like it when the woman starts off slow. Licking, smiling, making eye contact. I agree with other posts, I want the woman to worship my cock. To make me believe it's the greatest gift she has ever received. Then when she knows that I'm putty in her mouth, I want her to work for my cum, it's always nice when a woman tells me she wants me to cum in her mouth. Its even a bigger turn on when I get to grab her head and cum in her mouth. Sadly I don't get any of that with my current g/f. Just a 1 minute mouth rub before I'm told her jaw hurts and I'm told it's my turn to spend 20 minutes eating her to orgasm. ( which I love doing).
 
As long as she focuses on the head, underside of head, ridge around head and frinilum. I am happy.
 
I like to lick his cock as though I was exploring uncharted territory, trying to memorize it for later. I find that he enjoys it more when I use his cock to stimulate my tongue, rather than the other way around.
 
I like to lick his cock as though I was exploring uncharted territory, trying to memorize it for later. I find that he enjoys it more when I use his cock to stimulate my tongue, rather than the other way around.

Ok I have your ring,will u marry me lol
 
Funnbrandy

I think I love you. Would you come live with me at my villa in Italy? Would you prefer a new Ferrari or could you be happy with the one I have for you that's two years old? Let me know and I'll send my private jet and crew to pick you up where ever you live.
 
Your descriptions were perfect

When I started reading your post I had all of these ideas rattling through my head.... What do I enjoy... Then I read and you spoke to each one of them except maybe 1 and it could be included with rimming, but I don't mind a finger in my ass every now and then. To the topics you spoke of definitely eye contact and a wet sloppy bj are at the top of my list as well as,of course, a nice swallow. Thanks for starting the thread.
 
Wow...terrific list, Funnbrandy! I've been the recipient of mediocre blow jobs. While there was enthusiasm (and enthusiasm definitely counts for a lot) there wasn't much in the way of technique. Some of the great blow jobs that I've received definitely included the tongue swirling around the head. And one time I was treated to a fabulous blow job that ended with her swallowing, licking her lips, and finishing with an emphatic "Yummm...". It somehow made me feel like she enjoyed it as much as I did.
 
I'm not different from most men. Sometimes I like a vigorous blowjob. As if the key to all answer in life reside in my nut and she has 2 minutes to get to it. Nice, wet and sloppy.

Overtimes. I like a prolonged cock love bj. Where the woman is curiously addicted to my penis. As if I'm not even in the room and she just has to suck it.
 
Back
Top