"The Education"

WildBill2015

Really Experienced
Joined
Jan 18, 2015
Posts
102
(The "sister" below is open to a female who PMs to join first.)


"She's watching us again."

Lori was so involved in getting her beau out of his jeans that she almost missed his whispered words. With her long hair hanging down before her face, she peeked to the drape that served as the door to her side of the walk-in closet, beyond which was her younger sister's bedroom. A sliver of light fell upon the body of her sister, hiding behind the drape.

"So?" she asked, as she grasped the waist band of Carl's loosed jeans and pulled. Once she had them off him and onto the floor behind her, she stood and shed all but her bra and thong, then climbed into his lap. She went immediately to work, kissing him passionately while grinding their barely clothed crotches together. She moved her mouth to his ear and whispered, "We let her watch before, lots of times."

"But..." He hesitated, peeking toward the drape as he began to match Lori's movements with his own.

"But ... what?" she asked between more passionate kisses.

"Last time we were just making out," he whispered. They'd done a lot more than make out, of course, but they'd never exposed any personal body parts as Carl had been expecting them to do tonight. "This time..."

When he didn't finish, she finished for him. "This time ... we're gonna fuck?"

Carl's eyed widened in surprise. "Are we?"

The two of them had been dating for six weeks, with each intimate encounter becoming a bit more erotic. They hadn't gone this far before, grinding with both of them out of their respective pairs of jeans; and Carl had assumed that this was as far as it would go until next time.

"Yes," she whispered, reaching down to his groin to work his erection out of his jockeys, around the fabric of her thong, and into her pussy. She moaned as he penetrated her, repeating, "Yessssss...."



Lori didn't know at what point her sister left her hiding place, and she didn't really care. She knew that Lil' Sis had been spying on her and her string of boyfriends going clear back to when she brought home her first touchy-feely boyfriend home at just 13. It was kind of a thrill, knowing that over the years, Lil' Sis had peeped on her being pawed at, suckled, grinded into, sucked -- up top and down below -- and, tonight, fucked to a loud and energetic orgasm.

Tonight hadn't been the first time Lori had had intercourse, of course. It was just the first time she'd had it here when her only female sibling was in the house. She'd meant for Lil' Sis to see this, of course. Lori had plans for required Lil' Sis's interest in her own sex life to be ongoing and increasing.

"Are you ready?" she asked, startling her sister who was sitting in a big bean bag chair in the corner. When Lil' Sis just stared at her blankly, Lori said, "Remember, I was taking you clothes shopping for your party this weekend."

Although the youngest of the family's five children had turned 18 yesterday, her party was being held tomorrow to allow for the out of town relatives to attend. She got her sis up out of the chair and into the car, then hurried them off toward town. They didn't go to the mall, though. Instead, they headed for the shadier side of town where Lori pulled up to the back of a store she'd discovered on her own 18th birthday two years earlier.

She watched Lil' Sis's expression as they walked into the Adult Store, then laughed. "You're all grown up now, Sis. Time for you to have some grown up clothes. Especially if you are going to lose your virginity tomorrow after your party."

(OOC: If you are interested in the little sister's role, PM me. Initially, the story centers on Lori leading Lil' Sis into losing her virginity, but from there it can get into a wide variety of erotic situations. Personally, I am interested in threesomes (that might include Lori or might include two men), one-on-one lesbian situations with Lori, other incestuous situations with the older brothers, and more. You and I can decide where we want it to go.)
 
Last edited:
Back
Top