How did you pick your user name??

This is my second time here.
It's a song and I didn't want to be bothered by gross wannabe Doms.
It's worked well.

I just dreamt it up and it sounded cute. Didn't know about pyl convention on lowercase. I think it suits me so will stick with it.

Meh, I just haven't felt like the temperature of the water was so good in GB, and I've been a little......introspective, recently.:). Cafe is in the main very friendly, there is a lot of love between some of us here. Be welcome. :kiss:

I completely understand. It is sad when those who truly should step away from the GB push others to do just that. I think if I didn't have a particular ally I'm a bit fond of there I would step away as well. Glad you are still around. :rose:

I identify strongly with my collar and cuffs from a kink perspective. While I don't feel like they are a fetish (I don't need them to get off) they definitely turn my orgasms up to 11. I wear them regardless if I am in a pyl or PYL relationship. They are part of the package, deal breaker without them! :heart:

I think I saw you in my local swimming pool, in the shallow end

My first choice, oldgringo, was taken. I was under a tornado watch at the time...sometimes I suffer from an embarassing lack of imagination.

I wanted the name of a fabric, I find soft fabrics to be a fetish especially Italian wool for men's suits.
There seemed to be something erotic about raw silk. A kind of naked softness.

I selected mine rather hastily a couple of years ago. I was so excited to find Lit because my Husband was willing to "read and learn" about BDSM. It was a discussion I had tried having with Him for a long time. I had just purchased a silly t-shirt with the saying, "I am not short...I am fun sized." I wish I had taken the time to give it more thought, especially given the number of trolls and random propositions that find their way to my inbox. Oh, and this time of year, it is exponentially worse.

I still have it, though, because I didn't want to create a new account, or bother admins to change my user name just because I now find it short-sighted and silly.

Last edited:
I selected mine rather hastily a couple of years ago. I was so excited to find Lit because my Husband was willing to "read and learn" about BDSM. It was a discussion I had tried having with Him for a long time. I had just purchased a silly t-shirt with the saying, "I am not short...I am fun sized." I wish I had taken the time to give it more thought, especially given the number of trolls and random propositions that find their way to my inbox. Oh, and this time of year, it is exponentially worse.

I still have it, though, because I didn't want to create a new account, or bother admins to change my user name just because I now find it short-sighted and silly.

I'm intreagued to know why it is worse at this time of the year. Is there a troll season? :confused:

I liked the drink and it reminded me of a fetish that I had just gotten introduced to. Wowwww....such a long time ago.

I'm intreagued to know why it is worse at this time of the year. Is there a troll season? :confused:

Halloween season means a variety of candy, many varieties of which are "fun size" candy bars. Apparently every troll thinks they are incredibly clever and the first one to think of asking if they can "remove your [my] wrapper."

Mine's quite obvious to anyone who knows my "proclivities". ;)

:caning:

I wanted the name of a fabric, I find soft fabrics to be a fetish especially Italian wool for men's suits.
There seemed to be something erotic about raw silk. A kind of naked softness.

That's a pretty specific fetish. How'd it get on to your radar?

I liked the drink and it reminded me of a fetish that I had just gotten introduced to. Wowwww....such a long time ago.

Gosh, what would that fetish be? :rolleyes:

It's one of the last things that was said before ending a relationship.

It must've been really really fun!

Halloween season means a variety of candy, many varieties of which are "fun size" candy bars. Apparently every troll thinks they are incredibly clever and the first one to think of asking if they can "remove your [my] wrapper."

That's actually a fantastic costume idea for a kinky party....

Back