Pet Names and Titles!

_Sin_derella

Seductive Siren!
Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

I find it erotic to use names and titles, but would love to hear from others on this topic!!😊

titlescould.jpg

I am kitten; he is Daddy.

I think titles are sweet, as a general rule. I, personally, can't use "Master" anymore, though, as that's what my psychopathic ex used to have me call him, and the thought of using it again makes me feel sick. (He was a horrible human being.)

I used to think "Daddy" was stupid because I call my actual father that. Then, I met my Daddy, and he used the word applied to himself, and it was so hot that it stuck instantly!

I am kitten; he is Daddy.

I think titles are sweet, as a general rule. I, personally, can't use "Master" anymore, though, as that's what my psychopathic ex used to have me call him, and the thought of using it again makes me feel sick. (He was a horrible human being.)

I used to think "Daddy" was stupid because I call my actual father that. Then, I met my Daddy, and he used the word applied to himself, and it was so hot that it stuck instantly!
Awww, I love this! I'm glad you got away from that subhuman trash and found your very own Daddy! I hope you 2 keep enjoying each other.

I tend to use different endearments with each of my partners. My hubby and I call each other "Bunny". I think it started as a joke, but it stuck and neither of us uses that name with anyone else, or lets them call us that. For D/s partners, I'm nearly always Mistress, but I rarely have more than one full D/s partner at a time, so that works. I have one partner that calls me Princess, which I find adorable and pleasing. For my subs, I tend towards diminutives if I can. Mikie instead of Mike, or Lizzie instead of Elizabeth, that sort of thing. I like this because I can call them by their given name in normal social situations with a neutral meaning, but if I call them by their diminutive, then it's a command, or a reminder that they're my sub.

He calls me a baby girl or a princess for the most part, though I much prefer the first one.

Me... When I want to do something special for him I call him Daddy, but even a few years into the relationship it is still a gesture for me, not something that just rolls off my tongue. My go to title for any real life encounters is Sir. For online it probably can be used too, but I have never tried outside of roleplaying with strangers.

Edited to add: I also like to be called by my Lit name. Since everybody involved know that this is not my real name, using it serves as an acknowledgment of this character, of the side of me that might not be visible in the everyday life.

Last edited:
I was always pet for my long term Master. I love nicknames in general. He and I are still best friends though we haven't been together in more than a decade. I still call him Master and he still calls me pet. I wouldn't want anyone else to call me pet. Even though I don't belong to him anymore, pet is still his.

Do you have a BDSM title (e.g. mistress, master, slut, whore, princess, goddess, ma’am, sir)? What is your opinion of the use of titles in general?

I find it erotic to use names and titles, but would love to hear from others on this topic!!😊

View attachment 2244234
I have in the past, in relationships were our roles were clearly defined. It was a thrill and when certain titles were used, I knew it was time to play.

Back