How did you pick your user name??

That was a good movie.

Italics are the best!

After a movie I always like Italian food.

Jungle cat with bugles!! That made me giggle at the mental image

With my processed corn spikes, I will defend my feline dinosaur mate, she of the relatively low brain-to-body mass ratio, short neck, small head, and penchant for low-lying bushes, shrubs and cat food.

I have absolutely no idea, probably too much alcohol, but I used something similar elsewhere and thought someone on here might recognise it.

I have absolutely no idea, probably too much alcohol, but I used something similar elsewhere and thought someone on here might recognise it.

Are you a fish fryer?

Has anyone recognized it??

I could go for some really good seafood.

I must admit, I know the where and when, but I don't really recall the why.

It must have been a day when I had trouble breathing.

When I'm hypoxic enough, I keyboard.

Doesn't everyone?

I used be subjoe, then I decided I'm no sub, and I'm no Joe, so I changed my name.

Now I want to change it back but I don't want to harass Laurel.

User name? I think I was suffering from a concussion... or at least confusing my wish list with reality.

I used be subjoe, then I decided I'm no sub, and I'm no Joe, so I changed my name.

Now I want to change it back but I don't want to harass Laurel.

She would change it back or to something else if you message her. I'm sure of it.

It's simple, really. Just say it...DVS. Now, what did you just say?:cool:

I needed a name in a hurry one day. She's hot, she's cool, she's over 40 (actually over 50), she plays bass, she wears great clothes and boots.
I'm one of those things.
But it's also a good screener - if someone knows who she is, I'm more likely to want to talk to them. (That sounds horribly snobby, but a shared taste in music, for me, tends to mean a whole lot more than just liking the same bands.)

Fuck me, and I thought I was talking to THE Kim Gordon. :heart:

I identify strongly with my collar and cuffs from a kink perspective. While I don't feel like they are a fetish (I don't need them to get off) they definitely turn my orgasms up to 11. I wear them regardless if I am in a pyl or PYL relationship. They are part of the package, deal breaker without them! :heart:

Azul-Spanish for blue
drgon- a misspelling of dragon

I was going to go as Blue Dragon, but since there was a card game with a similar character, I switched it up to Spenglish, ;)

Back