whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I confess my bisexual fantasies to my girlfriend so she takes me to cruise a gay bar. She picks a guy out and we leave in our car. She has be blow him in the back seat.

The next week she makes prior plans to have me suck a guy off. She invites an old college boy friend over. Her old BF has come out as gay and she wants to see me suck him off. I suck him off, kneeling naked in the living room. My GF wants to see me get fucked and asks her old BF to do it. He is up for it and we go to the guest bed room. He fucks me while my GF watches, joining in just as we are about to cum.
 
I run into my old girlfriend. We talk, laugh, and look into each others eyes. She says " You are so naughty - being away so long from me." That means punishment for me.

I slide down my pants, and assume the position for a long, hard spanking. She gives me 5 hard ones, then asks " Ready for more?" I say "Of course, my lovely."

Again she continues until my ass is red. She then pulls my shoes, and socks and pants off and I lie on my stomach. She massages a soothing lotion on my red rear while slowly sliding a well-oiled butt plug into me. "UUUUUUUUMMMMMM" I moan.

She come around in front of me and sits. I start kissing the inside of her legs, slowly working my way up to the treasure. I slide off her skirt and panties, and then take her with my wet tongue. She is wet from having spanked me, and her clit is bulging. It does not take long before she finishes on my tongue with a huge moaning finish. I wake up from my dream hard and sweat rolling down my face.
 
Binding his hands above his head and have him stand with his legs apart as I stroke his cock with one hand while at the same time pleasure him with extensive ass play. I admonish him not to cum, and would suck, kiss and lick his ass until he was a trembling, whimpering mess. When he was on the edge, I would then stand in front of him so that he could watch me attach my strap-on . . . there would be no doubt in his mind as far as what I was about to do to him.

Again stroking his cock, taking it into my mouth, licking his cock shaft, sucking his balls, massaging lube and spit into his tight bud, I'd slowly do all of the things he enjoys until he begged for relief . . .I would then move behind him still cautioning him not to cum, even though knowing full well that he no longer had any control. I would slowly begin pressing my tool into his tight, tight asshole and with my whispered consent "now" he would shoot his load in a long, thin, white arch of cum into the air.

Geez, I think I kind of scared myself :eek:
 
Sitting in the kitchen in my pj-shorts, getting my hair cut by my stepdaughter. It's a gorgeous day, so everyone else is outside. Step pushes my head forward to work around my neck and leans close, pressing 38DD tits into my back. Then, thanks to those huge, hard nipples, I realize she's not wearing a bra. As that thought hits me, she moves around to sit in my lap, astraddle me, those nipples all but ripping thru the fabric of her shirt. She pulls the tail of her shirt up above her tits, she leans back enough to make them seem to float up towards my mouth. "I know you want them," she says. "Show me what you can do to me." I wrap my arms around her, one hand in the small of her back and one between her shoulders, pulling her hips closer. She squirms softly as my pj-shorts fail to hide my interest. Lips make contact, kissing first one nipple then the other. I suck one in softly, but deeply, holding it in my mouth until she whimpers and squirms. She pulls back and her nipple comes free. I move to the other and repeat the performance. By now, she's shaking all over and dry-humping me for all she's worth. She's having to bite her lip to keep from making any noise that might carry outside and get us caught. She's already soaked the crotch of her shorts and mine both, so she must have been wet long before she started rubbing her tits on my back. She's whimpering now and her shaking is interfering with her grinding. I arch my hips up against hers and suck deep on a nipple. That doesn't help her control any at all - she throws her head back, mouth open, moaning and gasping as her legs try to wrap around me. I feel a hot seeping wetness spread across my crotch as her hips jerk in mindless spasms against me.

I let go of her nipple and pull her close to me, kissing her mouth as the fog fades from her eyes. She shoved her tongue deep into my throat for a brief second before standing. Her soaked shorts cling to the curve of her belly, mound, and thighs. My shorts are in no better shape and my cock is trying to peep out the fly. She slides out of her shorts, wiping at her thighs, and holds out her hand. "Give me yours so I can get them in the washer before anyone sees. Then you can go shower."

Now, I've been working out with weights for months, but I know I've got a long way to go yet before I'm all that enticing in the nude. But there she is, eying me with something that looks like lust in her eyes as I pull off the shorts. I watch her as she watches me raise the shorts to sniff at them, then inhale deeply (God, what a wonderful musky scent she has!) and slowly lick at the wet patch. I don't think she realizes her hand has moved to her crotch. I suck on the place she's soaked my clothing for a few seconds before holding them out to her.

Hm... maybe if I'm lucky, she'll come scrub my back and make sure the hair clippings get washed off...
 
Oh man, where do I start?

I've had a pretty strong sleep-sex fantasy for a year or 2 that my bf and I are about to fulfill where he rufi's me and completely has his way(s) with me for hours while the whole thing is videoed so we can watch it later.

Kind of tying into that, my bf is a sexsomniac and I absolutely love it. He wakes me up with a raging hard cock on a regular basis and fucks the shit out of me. As you can imagine, when I tell him the following day what he did to me in his sleep, it makes for some pretty delicious starts to my day. While I experience it frequently, it's still a fantasy because it replays in my head just as often when I get myself off. The sexsomnia is actually what inspired the rufi fantasy. One time when he was fucking me while asleep (for those who are not familiar with sexsomnia, the eyes are open and there are no obvious signs that he's not conscious) he said to me, 'Shhhh. Just go back to sleep, baby. Go back to sleep and just be my fuckhole". I had no idea that would turn me on but my god, it really stirred up something.

My younger (22 y/o) male cousin has timidly expressed sexual interest in me. And while the thought of actually pursuing that does nothing for me, the fantasy gets me going.

And now I'm dripping wet and pulsating. Mmmmmmm....g'night all.
 
Office chick

We have a hot mum in our office. I'd love to be able to touch her any time i felt like it. She wears cute dresses and sometimes jeans, if she wore her dress, I'd sneak up behind her and lift up the back and rub her cunt through her knickers and get her wet, then finger her while she tried to ignore me and continue working, I'd make a point of doing this nearly every time I walked past her.
She has told me she shaves completely too so I'd demand a daily check to ensure she isn't lying, then lick my fingers in front of her when I'm have finished while calling her a hot slut. I'd avoid fucking her for as long as I can and only tease her with my fingers at my leisure to have her eternally frustrated. If she asked for action, I'd give her none, if she didn't want any I'd then take what I wanted when it suited me.
At the end of each day I'd tell her to go home and fuck her man crazy and let him blow in her first thing every morning, then come to work with both holes still leaking and ready so I can feel his juices mixed with hers.
 
Had a dream last night that i was sharing a house with a friend and some of her friends. One of her friends found out I was bi and we ending up having sex....yup, thats a good night. ;)
 
I had a dream about an old high school friend. I was sitting in a bar with my hand on the stool next to me. She came in and sat down on my hand, wiggled around a little bit, gave me a very long wet kiss, then continued moving on my hand until she came. Very sexy was I when I woke up!
 
I would love to be fucking my girl friend as she eats out her girl friend while i am sucking a black cock and being fucked with and 8 inch white cock.... or a bag of oreos and milk
 
Right now

Id love for someone to walk thru the front door, order me naked and onto my knees, the put me in a hood, collar, mits, booties and a leash; insert a tail introducing me to puppy play only to find out that a party has been planned for that same evening - with a human pet theme, where I remain a puppy.
 
Id love for someone to walk thru the front door, order me naked and onto my knees, the put me in a hood, collar, mits, booties and a leash; insert a tail introducing me to puppy play only to find out that a party has been planned for that same evening - with a human pet theme, where I remain a puppy.



Scooby doo where are you 🐶
 
We'll my current fantasy is to fuck a girl long and hard giving her complete satisfaction then to cum deep inside her. After words I would slide up between her legs using my mouth and tongue to clean up my own creampie. Slurping out our combine juices and lapping away until she couldn't stand it any more :rolleyes:
 
anonymous visitor on the screen porch. music. smiles. lots of exploring tongues. passionate. pounding. smiling eyes goodbye. never a word uttered.
 
had a chat with a guy this morning. He told me that last weekend he got DP'd by 2 "friends of friends". Can't help but thinkof how it would feel walking up to thier door. He knew what was going to be done to him.

How would my ass feel in anticipation? How dry would my mouth be? How much would i be shaking when i knocked on the door?

How I old feel when i walked into the living room both of them close and too late to stop. Having to strip.
 
mutual cumming on cam

Being a devout voyeur, I would love to find a sexy exhibitionist that loves to play with her vibrator on cam until we both cum. I know it isn't that exotic, but being an older guy, my needs are not that demanding.
 
To be tied down and smothered by a group of dominant women, forcing me to lick and suck them until they are completely satisfied by my probing tongue.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top