Women who find bi guys hot....

I can respond to this in so many ways. My wife suspects, correctly, that I had gay sex when I was single. She hasn't said anything critical about that. We also have several sets of gay friends, and she's totally OK with that. But she's never said anything that suggests she finds gay sex exciting.
In my dreams she'd say something about wanting to see me enjoy sex with a man. Maybe even set me up with guys to suck.
I'd love to see my wife masturbrate while watching me suck off a man or two.
My #1 fantasy would be that she reveals she'd like to have sex with a young woman, or several young women, and have me watch them. And she'd like to watch me have sex with multiple guys.
I'd draw the line at either of us having sex with the opposite sex. Somehow it doesn't feel like cheating if it's with the same sex. And I have no desire to suck another man's cum out of her pussy.
My ultimate fantasy would be for us to visit a gay resort together, and enjoy several partners every day.
p.s. A cross dressing hot young feminine guy gets me hard faster than I can blink. It's like having an attractive woman, with the added benefit of a beautiful, juicy hard cock!


I was single in my 30's and 40's and got to know a few couples where the husband was bi. When I was 48 I married again and told my wife of my bi activities and she found it exciting, but didn't want to meet my friends.
We watched a lot of gay porn and she liked to have me suck her strap-on before butt fucking me. We talked about having another man join us but we could never find a guy that she wanted to join us. (I believe she was all talk.)
Now we're divorced and I'm getting together, again, with my friends for our suck/fuck dates and my ex asked if she can come watch. I remind her that if my friends weren't good before she's not good enough now.
 
I wish..

As a young bi male I wish my girlfriend was accepting of it... I told her I had experimented a few times but that was all and I was done. Now I can't stop thinking about sucking cock.
 
Isn't that lovely

Okay, gang, I just came across this picture and just had to share...

It's amazing what two bi guys and a woman can enjoy. The double ended dildo is lovely. I often share my gf with some of my bi male friends. We use toys but I must now get a double ended one. She loves watching us kiss and play after we've given her a real good seeing too
 
My ex was bi

I was 20 my ex 45. He brought me into the bi world. First gently, then got more and more perverse, accelerating. After the divorce it became my sexual lifestyle.
 
I love bi guys! I find two guys having sex with each other really hot for some reason, it's like the sex is more...primal? In a way.
 
I love bi guys! I find two guys having sex with each other really hot for some reason, it's like the sex is more...primal? In a way.

Sex with another guy is definitely different than with a woman. I can see why you'd say primal. I'd say more... direct. In my personal experience.
 
watching and directing

would love to have a woman watch and direct me and my FWB as we go at it.
so damn hot :devil:
 
Could you imagine if the women in our lives knew what we really thought?

I think many women think we'd be repulsed by the idea. Yet in reality so many of us think I'd SUCK a Big Massive cock for my wife if she asked me to. Hell I'd let him fuck me too ;)

If only they knew.
 
This is an increasingly interesting thread. I have women friends that seem very interested in what two men do in bed. A few even admit they think gay sex is hot. I haven't done a MFM scene and my partner and i aren't really interested, but I have slept with a few woman friends that needed a man to cuddle and talk to without the complications of sex.

Friendship between gay men and straight women can be quite tender and satisfying for both as long as the man isn't a woman hater that likes to abuse someone's emotions, and the woman is openminded and isn't trying to convert the man. Some find acceptance in the LGBT community they don't elsewhere.
 
I think it's hot watching two (or more 😜) men together. I'd love to share a cock with a man too, both of us sucking on it.
 
Could you imagine if the women in our lives knew what we really thought?

I think many women think we'd be repulsed by the idea. Yet in reality so many of us think I'd SUCK a Big Massive cock for my wife if she asked me to. Hell I'd let him fuck me too ;)

If only they knew.

Yep. As has been said several times before on this thread: If only our women had the slightest idea the kinds of things we'd do for them, if only they'd ask...
 
Could you imagine if the women in our lives knew what we really thought?

I think many women think we'd be repulsed by the idea. Yet in reality so many of us think I'd SUCK a Big Massive cock for my wife if she asked me to. Hell I'd let him fuck me too ;)

If only they knew.

This is an increasingly interesting thread. I have women friends that seem very interested in what two men do in bed. A few even admit they think gay sex is hot. I haven't done a MFM scene and my partner and i aren't really interested, but I have slept with a few woman friends that needed a man to cuddle and talk to without the complications of sex.

When in my 30s & 40's I dated several "older" women all of whom found sex between 2 men very erotic. Watching gay & bi videos was common for them and being able to watch me with another man just made their day.

My second wife, who I met when we were both in our late 40s, also enjoyed seeing guy-guy contact. Maybe it has something to do with life experiences. I don' know.

The only younger women who found it arousing were those who were married and included their husbands in the activity.
 
Back
Top