The NEW UK Kink Thread

Got an email response to the stupid one I sent. It's a standard defuse stalker behaviour message so probably been forwarded to her so she can protect herself and maybe even to the police. But she's okay and that's all that really matters anyway, even if I do look like an idiot.
 
Morning all

Just checking to see that everyone is ok. Some of you have been a little quiet of late!
 
Yeah hope everyone is well and happy. Sorry if hijacked the thread with my dark and twisted posts that maybe I should have put elsewhere.
 
Newbie

Hi everyone, thought I'd introduce myself here. I've been reading your posts with 'interest' and thought I'd say Hi....

So... Hi lol
 
Happy weekend
I'm getting ready for a short break, not sure what my coverage will be like down there, so if you don't hear much, don't worry.
 
Morning all

Another day older and deeper in debt as the song goes. Had a busy week, got to fling down to Saffron Walden this afternoon for a meeting that will probably last all of 20 minutes. 5 hours drive for 20 minutes work.

To top the week off my boiler packed up last night and can't get an engineer in (thanks to the bank holiday weekend and work) until next Friday.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Mal
 
Morning all

Another day older and deeper in debt as the song goes. Had a busy week, got to fling down to Saffron Walden this afternoon for a meeting that will probably last all of 20 minutes. 5 hours drive for 20 minutes work.

To top the week off my boiler packed up last night and can't get an engineer in (thanks to the bank holiday weekend and work) until next Friday.

Hope everyone else is doing ok.

Mal

Oh man. Lucky you got that kettle remember how important it gets to be able to boil water. Hope it gets fixed quickly, had ours go down once mid November by the time they got the parts was 21st of December. Reached the point where abath and nnot shivering become a great Christmas present:)

Hope work isn't too unpleasant. Good luck.
 
Well, I wasn't quite at work at 5:45... but I was at Sainsburys at 7am :)
 
Yes, yes. I'm awake... Wish I wasn't *Yawn* But here I am.

Heading off to the prof soon. Got a call on Saturday saying no-one knew where he was. Not heard anything since so I guess he turned up, but I expect it to be an interesting day.
 
Morning all.

Another sweaty day in the capital. Could have happily stayed in bed this morning

Hope you're all ok?
 
The funeral was yesterday, I am feeling very low.

Sorry I am not on much, lots on my mind.

Master and I are ok, losing Joy has left a huge hole in my life, I am struggling

Xxxx
 
That's understandable take care of yourself and be safe. Sorry for your loss and pain.

Sorry I'm about as useful as a wet blanket in a blizzard myself at the moment.
 
Woo... my boiler is working again.

Boo... no excuse not to catch up on the dishes.
 
Hello again to everyone, the wonders of modern science - I get an email when someone posts - woop lol. I'm enjoying reading some of the many posts on this site. I'm also a member of a stockings/photography/meeting site and one or two others (ahem). Let's say I enjoy my fun when I can get it.

I hope everyone is as well as they can be, or, as bad as they can be ;)

Peds
 
Morning all.

Another monday. Hope everyone is keeping well and had a good weekend?
 
Morning *yawn*

Went into work Friday at 4 am, left at 12 to go to Sheffield for a 2 day rehearsal. Got stuck in horrendous traffic so arrived an hour late.
Rehearsed till 6 pm.
Went back to the hotel and slept the sleep of the dead.
Got up on Saturday and rehearsed from 11 till 6, drove home, slept.
Went into work at 5 am on Sunday and stayed till 4pm. Slept.
Came into work this morning at 4 am and will probably still be here at 6.
Then sleep.....
 
I believe we've talked about this whole moderation thing before? Burning out? Overdoing things?

Ring any bells?

:)
 
Back
Top