There is no G-Spot. Wait .... WHAT!?

Montanos

Really Experienced
Two articles removing the myth of the G-spot

http://www.nature.com/nrurol/journal/v11/n9/full/nrurol.2014.193.html

http://www.salon.com/2014/09/16/the...its_time_to_put_this_sex_myth_to_bed_partner/

And thus I find myself once more delighted by the complexities of women.

Why is it that you ladies cannot be simple? Men are easy. The penis and the testicles are as G-spot-ish as it gets for us. Our other erogenous zones support our phallus' prime spot as ... erm .... the preeminent control of our explosive decompression. :heart:

But no, you ladies have to confound us with a treasure that science says does not really exist!

After reading this bit of information, I realized that if the G-spot of a woman is a matter of Faith, I say onto thee, I am religious. Why, you may ask?

When I have thirsted has not 'the squirt' satiated my aridity?
When I have starved have not breasts and leaking perky nipples staved my hunger?
When I have been stressed have my nether regions not found multiple occasions of release and bliss in the embrace of the temple known as womanhood?

I say if these religious experiences exist, then the G-Spot also exists. I shall never deviate from my quest to make it tremble at the tough of my fingers, my tongue, my fists, my phallus, toys of various sizes and vibrations, fruits of various shapes and sizes :nana:, sugary products (whip cream), candles, my everything.

Montanos

Protecting the right of women to orgasm all over without regrets.

Disclaimer: The statements made by this post are ... completely true ... regardless of logic, relevance to the topic, belief, impertinent heckling or dancing gerbils named Blitz.

Last edited:
Really don't care how spots are referenced. ;) I do know that there are areas of my body that induce very different sensations and orgasms.

I think those scientists are men. With limited experience outside the lab. ;)

Madam, I agree!

What is a barometer versus the experience of a throbbing knee?
What is a measured clinical review of hormones versus the gushing explosive release of pleasure thus provided by a "Seeker of the G-Spot Grail"?

I say science has it wrong!

..... and I am willing to die trying to prove it. :cattail: Meow.

Montanos :D

It's curious how this subject pops up from time to time.
Last time it was the occasion for the "Yes, it exists" campaign after some expert had done some real work on the vagina of a woman or two (during the autopsy, I hasten to add). "Yes," he said "there's aright bunch of nerves there."

The thing that struck me was that nobody mentioned the possibility that the G-spot might not be 'prominent' in all women. In other words, some might not enjoy the G-spot excitement because it's all sunk deep in the flesh (or something).

It was fun looking for it, though. . . .

It's curious how this subject pops up from time to time.
Last time it was the occasion for the "Yes, it exists" campaign after some expert had done some real work on the vagina of a woman or two (during the autopsy, I hasten to add). "Yes," he said "there's aright bunch of nerves there."

The thing that struck me was that nobody mentioned the possibility that the G-spot might not be 'prominent' in all women. In other words, some might not enjoy the G-spot excitement because it's all sunk deep in the flesh (or something).

It was fun looking for it, though. . . .

I find Faith to be much more entertaining than reason. ;)

Montanos

Last edited:
The inner nerve structuring of the vagina is different for every women. There can't be blanket rules of 'G-spots and No G-spots'.

A somewhat similar case is with the clitoris. A few women don't get aroused by clitoral stimulation at all (insensitive covering over the clit). They need some extra *ahem* efforts to achieve that big 'o'.

Anatomically speaking, it's the congregation of nerves from the clitoris and the urinary bladder that's responsible for 'different sensations' at that particular point. Some women are more sensitive than others and that's that.

Just because some women can't feel that spot doesn't mean that every woman is devoid of the G-spot.

The inner nerve structuring of the vagina is different for every women. There can't be blanket rules of 'G-spots and No G-spots'.

A somewhat similar case is with the clitoris. A few women don't get aroused by clitoral stimulation at all (insensitive covering over the clit). They need some extra *ahem* efforts to achieve that big 'o'.

Anatomically speaking, it's the congregation of nerves from the clitoris and the urinary bladder that's responsible for 'different sensations' at that particular point. Some women are more sensitive than others and that's that.

Just because some women can't feel that spot doesn't mean that every woman is devoid of the G-spot.

Verily I say on to you, sir, the path of reason so partaken by your words corresponds to those written by the worthwhile scholars in the articles in question.

I, of course, say nay! For the magical universal spot of ecstasy, within the female sex, is a quest worth searching for. Even if it takes a lifetime to proof, the search is an adventure for both our soul and mind.

I invite all brothers and sisters so inclined to join me in this Holy Quest! Let us vigorously, rhythmically, horizontally, vertically, and if so necessarily obliquely, explore the female body until we prove the existence of such an universal spot!

And if we should force small showers of lust from the Virtuous Ladies whom have donated their time, effort and temples for our ... erm ... questing appendages, then that is a burden we should be willing to embrace. :rose:

I submit our battlecry: Gloria enim sexum!

Montanos

Last edited:
Rule of thumb:

It's almost, but not always, right behind the clitoris, on the frontal wall of the vagina.

Rule of thumb:

It's almost, but not always, right behind the clitoris, on the frontal wall of the vagina.

Sadly, sir, that is but a secondary area not worthy of the divinity of release so desired.

The vigorous search will continue!

Gloria enim sexum!! :D

Montanos

Last edited:
Verily I say on to you, sir, the path of reason so partaken by your words corresponds to those written by the worthwhile scholars in the articles in question.

I, of course, say nay! For the magical universal spot of ecstasy, within the female sex, is a quest worth searching for. Even if it takes a lifetime to proof, the search is an adventure for both our soul and mind.

I invite all brothers and sisters so inclined to join me in this Holy Quest! Let us vigorously, rhythmically, horizontally, vertically, and if so necessarily obliquely, explore the female body until we prove the existence of such an universal spot!

And if we should force small showers of lust from the Virtuous Ladies whom have donated their time, effort and temples for our ... erm ... questing appendages, then that is a burden we should be willing to embrace. :rose:

Montanos

Arr, matey! Was you tryin ta talk like a pirate here? Oy dont think it were convincin!

I'm reminded of the person who said that Shakespeare's plays were not written by Shakespeare, but by somebody else with the same name.

I'm reminded of the person who said that Shakespeare's plays were not written by Shakespeare, but by somebody else with the same name.

The same was said of Homer's Iliad and Odyssey. Plagiarists abound, eh?

Montanos

Pardon me, but it's my understanding that:
"Verily I say on to you"
should read:
Verily I say unto you

Love the
Battle cry!

Arr, matey! Was you tryin ta talk like a pirate here? Oy dont think it were convincin!

Said in a voice that was either Robert Newton or Torrin Thatcher.

Pardon me, but it's my understanding that:
"Verily I say on to you"
should read:
Verily I say unto you

Love the
Battle cry!

Well, I wasn't trying to be factually, grammatically, or even theologically acurate. Nevertheless, a correction well taken, A point, sir!

Do you, sir or madam, be a soul burdened with the need of searching for The Holy G-Spot Grail? (Which some folks have said exists in a certain place, but they're wrong because if they were right what would be the point of having a quest to find it. Cheesh! Get a clue! :D )

If so, bath in the glory of a goal worth pursuing and chant the words of our commitment!

Gloria enim sexum!

Montanos

Actually, the g-spot exists, but it needs to be developed. I once read an article about the g-spot. Not all women have it, because not all women develop it. The g-spot is developed through constant vaginal stimulation. With vaginal stimulation, nerves of the clitoris begin to bundle up and cause a plesure center in the vagina known as "the g-spot." If a woman predominantly stimulates her clit when she masturbates, and her vagina doesn't get the same level of attention, then the g-spot will fail to develop, and in essence, will "not exist." This isn't to say the g-spot is a myth, or that it cannot be developed. All it means it the g-spot isn't something a woman is simply born with.

Take these examples: I know a girl who has had multiple partners and has been sexually active for years. She can find her g-spot, and with a toy, can make herself squirt when stimulating her g-spot. My last girlfriend as a virgin when we first started to have sex, and to this day, she still has trouble locating her g-spot. We had sex plenty, but how long it takes the nerves to bundle is unknown. When fucking, she would tell me whether I was hitting her spot or not, but when using my fingers, it's more difficult to locate that spot.

So in short: the g-spot exists, but women aren't born with it. It all comes down to vaginal stimulation.

Actually, the gspot doesn't exist as part of the vagina.

It's a spongy gland that wraps around the urethra, which sits right in front of the vaginal wall-- on the other side. On men it's called the prostate-- and nobody fucking looks for that inside the rectum, do they?

There are two things that a gspot needs to 'develop.' One is indeed attention. The other is a good healthy hormonal environment, with a proper healthy amount of testosterone-- women produce it too.

It's not actually that hard to find with your fingers. A woman's urethra is pretty short, after all. If you slide two fingers in, to about the second knuckle, you're pushing against it with your fingertips. it can be hard to tell because some women really don't feel much or get much out of it. And you want to be careful and not smash her urethra and cause infections. Personally, I far prefer the stroking and swelling to the squirting. It isn't especially orgasmic sensation-- although it's a lot of fun to do, and if I don't squirt, things get mighty sloppy in the pants for a couple hours while the fluid buildup works its way out...

There will be a written test, so I hope you all are taking notes.

I do believe I have milked this thread for amusement to the point of gelding.

Adieu! :)

Montanos

EDIT: Nevermind good sirs and madams. I was wrong. :D

Last edited:
Back