My co-workers would be surprised to know that...

Samsacks

Literotica Guru
I often wear a cock strap to work.
I've blown 6 guys over the past couple of years and fucked one.
I really, really want my ass fucked.
I've had an MFM threesome.
I've masturbated to fantasies of several of them - woman and men.
I've eaten ass and had my ass eaten.
I've eaten several creampies.
I've given myself facials.

What would surprise your co-workers?

That the person they know as a normal/boring married senior manager on the verge of middle age has a wild past as an utter slut, was once the "toilet" at a piss-play party, used to be a sub for a Master, has stripped naked and masturbated in my current office while alone in the building and is currently having an affair with an old friend who likes to cum up my arse on a regular basis.

Did your wife enjoy hearing all about your sex with your coworker

It wasn't a co-worker it was actually a lovely lady I connected with on Craigslist but yes, my wife loved hearing about it. I think she enjoyed hearing about my night more than if it was her having a similar night.

We have had many great nights of sex talking about that night and the night to come.

It wasn't a co-worker it was actually a lovely lady I connected with on Craigslist but yes, my wife loved hearing about it. I think she enjoyed hearing about my night more than if it was her having a similar night.

We have had many great nights of sex talking about that night and the night to come.

That's always a turn on for me. Hearing or sharing other sexual encounters while having sex

Back