Anyone else here NOT open tumblr links?

SEVERUSMAX

Benevolent Master
Joined
Apr 1, 2004
Posts
28,995
I don't because, no matter how great the anti-malware, antivirus protection, I still don't want to take the chance that they will fuck up my PC. I see so many links and am curious about them, but unless I'm on my IPhone (much more secure, trust me), I just don't want to take the chance.

Your thoughts on this?

I post this here because it's one of the many forums where I've found threads that have so many pics and gifs that are on tumblr links.
 
Only on my tablet. I use my table for amusement only and don't use any important accounts on it such as banking or paying bills. I use my PC strictly for business purposes and won't even go need any adults sites.
 
If you prefer to use a PC or laptop, consider getting a cheap one that is only used for the type of activity found here and on other adult sites. Always clean it with up to date anti malware programs. Never use it for any other online activity such as purchases, banking, work, oe email, except throw away accounts. A laptop would be prefered so you can lock it away out of sight.
 
hey...

Yeah, I'm another who won't go to the Tumbler, FaceTube or ANY of the social sites (and its NOT just because I don't like people as a general rule.)
When I got this computer I had a friend physically disable the camera, so it could never be used against me. The same with the mic but that I can control and as soon as I can't I drill holes in the drive and melt them.
 
Back
Top