Favorite position for cumming inside

luv2bfkd

and seeded
Ladies, what is your favorite position for receiving your man’s seed inside you, and why? Guys, what is your favorite position for inseminating your lady, and why?

For several reasons my favorite is the old fashioned missionary position. Most often I prefer to assume the submissive role and enjoy his masculine dominance over me. I want to feel that I belong to him, surrendering myself to him completely and allowing him to master me with his cock. On my back beneath him, pinned by his weight, he has total control of the thrusting. I have little, if any, control as he fucks me just as deeply as he can. I can feel he’s nearing his release as his thrusts become more driven and that tell tale sign of his cock becoming even harder. I open my legs as widely as I can, lifting them high alongside him to make my pussy as vulnerable to his thrusting as I can. Though I desperately want it, I still enjoy that sensation of being helplessly pinned beneath him with little or no choice. I am going to get inseminated. With him in control I’m always assured that he will be going as deeply as he can into me for his release. I merely have to lock my legs as tightly as I can around him, pulling him as deeply into me as I can, and enjoy the feeling of him squirting me full of his little spermies.

sperm me.jpg

Last edited:
The best position for me is when my wife is facedown on the bed and then pulling her hair once I finish. The deep pent ration I get and the pleasure she gets is amazing.

Last edited:
Depends on my (our) mood. If I feel like really letting loose then doggie style. But I really do enjoy coming inside face to face with maybe her legs over my shoulders if mood strikes me.

My favorite way to feel him cum is my legs over his shoulders while he pounds me. I can feel his balls slap my asshole with each thrust and a few seconds before he cums I can feel his cock swell before he shoves the full length in and empties his creamy contents into me.

His favorite way to cum in me is doing me doggy style from behind.

But either way..when I get his his load...Beth's always a happy girl;):kiss:

personally...it really doesn't matter...Mrs really likes a good pounding, this usually results with her legs over my shoulders. And that's when we actually have sex... i'm taking it in which ever position I can. I'd rather pull out an glaze her with my cum. That is a serious fetish.

Perfection for me?

Her lying on her back, her butt just on the corner of the bed, me standing legs really wide apart, her legs on my elbows. Timing: She's half-way through a well drawn-out orgasm which is such a pleasure to watch it sets me off; so I keep plunging in even while I'm spurting so as to maximize the length of her orgasm and to add a whole zest and energy to my own. I can't always achieve that - the urge to hold still deep in while spunking is so great - but to spurt while thrusting and watching her thrashing and crying out, no beating it!

oh fuck yes

Perfection for me?

Her lying on her back, her butt just on the corner of the bed, me standing legs really wide apart, her legs on my elbows. Timing: She's half-way through a well drawn-out orgasm which is such a pleasure to watch it sets me off; so I keep plunging in even while I'm spurting so as to maximize the length of her orgasm and to add a whole zest and energy to my own. I can't always achieve that - the urge to hold still deep in while spunking is so great - but to spurt while thrusting and watching her thrashing and crying out, no beating it!
This is something really.....I love it !! Ah yes

I'd either go with my legs draped around his neck, or sideways.
:)

Both yours delicious for a guy, missgg.

Nice to be grazing a gal's ankles with my teeth while she's building, and very lovely to do some thumb-on-clit work to add the magic when she's sideways taking the meat. ;)

Both yours delicious for a guy, missgg.

Nice to be grazing a gal's ankles with my teeth while she's building, and very lovely to do some thumb-on-clit work to add the magic when she's sideways taking the meat. ;)

I just love the shuddering that follows from either position, and from the both of us ;)

If i'm going to make him cum in me that will be either missionary or WoT. I like to look at guys' face when they cum. I makes me feel even hornier after I adsorbed all that cum. WoT because I like to ride them. Sometimes i'll just give a hard and non stop riding on their cock. Some begged me to stop after they cum but that's not gonna happen if i'm on top.

I enjoy cumming together looking at each other before we both explode in orgasm.. Doesn't happen all the time but when it does its so much more exiting and takes you to the next level

Yes, cumming at the same time is also fun. It needs a lot of communication and timing. If done right it's rewarding for both. :rolleyes:

Thats true timing is usually a problem... What works best is mutual masturbation .. looking at each other ...and when we are both ready..

Thats true timing is usually a problem... What works best is mutual masturbation .. looking at each other ...and when we are both ready..

An older guy chipping in on your comment here, Matt: Play the game right and the day comes when timing is rarely a problem. The joy of the confidence to hold it until it's her big O, and then join her - that's where you're heading, pal.

If i'm going to make him cum in me that will be either missionary or WoT. I like to look at guys' face when they cum. I makes me feel even hornier after I adsorbed all that cum. WoT because I like to ride them. Sometimes i'll just give a hard and non stop riding on their cock. Some begged me to stop after they cum but that's not gonna happen if i'm on top.

the position from your AV looks good too :)

Totally agree ;)

Back