Thorald Deighton (OPEN)

Thorald

"All things considered, insanity may be the only reasonable alternative." Thorald philosophized.

They went into the giant cave where the daylight from a long tunnel on the opposite side caught their interest, but a winged ghostly female being that was dressed in a pitch-black cowl guarded the only way out with a huge serrated sword.
 
When Arshaka seen the figure guarding the way out she asked "well this insane enough for you Thorald?" She had no clue what else to do or what their options even were at this point in time. The only thing on her mind was the ghostly figure that blocked their way.
 
Thorald

She is no ordinary necromancer and it would be madness to fight against an invulnerable demon, but perhaps we can persuade the attractive girl? How would you charm and seduce her so that she would listen to what we have to say?" Thorald told Arshaka and put away his sword.
 
"I don't know because she isn't a man maybe you should go try to seduce her seeing how we don't even know if she likes women or men." Arshaka suggested not really knowing if the necromancer would even be seduce or at this point even reasoned with. She hated to ask Thorald to do this but at this time it may be best if he could try to talk to the woman
 
"You look great today with your beautiful eyes, nice hair and sexy pale skin. I think that you are not like everybody else and you are good at guarding. Know that you are not alone and that if you ever need to talk, please don't hesitate to reach out." Thorald told the mysterious female.

She responded by playing with her long black hair and looked at him with her dark eyes.

"Thanks, you're a kind person. It's a tough job to be the queen of the netherworld but I try really hard. I was feeling really down and this is just the encouragement I need to keep going. I am not going to judge you or guide your souls to the afterlife today. I will change all the worlds with the help of my friends and no one can resist me Thorald, Arshaka and Zakita." The woman expressed with a smile after reading their minds.
 
Arshaka was in a state of bewilderment at what was just said because she didn't think just talking to her would have worked and she didn't know if the woman wanted to go with them or not. She walked up to Thorald and asked "did she just volunteer to come with us?" She wasn't sure taking her with them was a good idea.
 
Thorald

"The angel of death is a guide and gatekeeper. She escorts the deceased through this portal that leads to the other dimensions and can't leave her task." Thorald explained.

"Is there any way to cross over without dying?" Arshaka asked the fallen angel.

"The only way is to faint and have a near death experience." Lady Death answered and grinned evilly.

The grim reaper caused them to pass out and become unconscious but they didn't pass away. The company regained consciousness on the other side of the mountains but everything was black and white.
 
Arshaka woke up and her surprise she couldn't see any colors and after a few minutes of rubbing her eyes she said softly "I hope this thing with my vison isn't permanent or the next timee I see that woman I will go all devin comedy 'Dante's inferno' on her." She didn't know if her worries were misplaced or not but the dragon almost felt the better route than the cave.
 
Thorald Deighton

"This place is the exact mirror image of the real world which means that we should visit the dragon because it can help us. We have to do a good deed with love to pay the karmic debt for our journey home." Thorald said insightfully.
 
Arshaka looks over at him before asking " you do realize that if the dragon in the real world calms itself down we are in big trouble here right?" She hoped that she was wrong but there was always that possibility that she was right.
 
Thorald

"This country is made up of our memories where our imagination is the limit and we are the creators. All evil is good, negative becomes positive, the dead are alive and everything that was destroyed is as new." Thorald told Arshaka while he rolled his eyes and smiled broadly at her.
 
Arshaka looked at him before asking "shouldn't we be bad then seeing how good is evil here?" She knew what he ment but she wanted to mess with him for a bit because of the eye roll he gave her.
 
Thorald

"Anyone can do anything they fantasize about but the punishment for evil conduct is bad karma which means that you can never get back to reality when we are stuck here for eternity and I am tired of seeing everything in black and white." Thorald informed Arshaka with a sneer.
 
"Easy now I was just trying to humor you so that you wouldn't get depressed about your other companions again." She said gently caressing his cheek. "where is this dragon now? Is it in the same spot? She asked Thorald.
 
Thorald

"We are in no hurry since time stands still here and I would love to party in my hometown Candie before it was turned to ashes in a raid and its residents were slaughtered. Do you have any places and persons you want to visit that doesn't exist anymore or do something special before we visit the other wyvern on the mountain?" Thorald expressed with joy and a happy face.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka answered him "my people try to live without regrets and make sure we spend time with loved ones while they are with us so no. Lead on to your place then." She gave him a playful pat on the shoulder as she stopped beside of him not knowing where the place was he talked about.
 
Thorald

"I have made many errors and mistakes but now I'm doing something right and will succeed. Close your eyes, relax and think about nothing while I imagine that we are on my dream place in the best time." Thorald ordered.

They teleported to the inside of an inn that was made of wood where the troubadours sang and played on the scene where the female dancers danced their exotic sensual dances while the guests drank strong drinks in the bar.

Deighton hugged Arshaka until she woke up and whispered into her ear: "You are welcome and feel at home in Candie's taverna."

Zakita waited outdoors where the barbecue masters had fed it with grilled meat.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka woke up in Thorald's arms she gave him a grin before saying teasingly "this is a far cry from the man who apologized profusely for resting an arm on me last night. Thank you though."

She began to look around for Zakita hoping that the tigress wasn't getting herself into trouble. She began to smell the meat on the pit outside and instantly knew where the tigress was at. "Thorald you may want to go out and tell the people cooking that they might wa.t to space out feeding Zakita or they won't have any food left for themselves or if they sell it their customers."
 
Thorald

"Don't worry about it but take the opportunity to live out your fantasies and dreams. I have thought of it and this is an alternate dimension in a parallel universe where nothing is impossible without the limitation of time or space so everything is unlimited and different compared to reality. Would you like to eat something, dance, order a drink or rent a room from the bartender, owner and my friend Wolfy the werewolf?" Thorald offered.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
She looked at him before asking "Do we all have to want to go back to go back or is it just the good deed thing that sends us back?" She really wanted to know because if they all had to want to in order to go back then her tigress may want to stay seeing how she had an endless suply of meat.
 
Thorald

"It is more complicated than that because this day begins again when it ends. The good Goddess of Love can send us back from her dreamland if somebody does something unselfish for someone else but The evil Goddess of Hate will take us to her nightmare kingdom if anybody is selfish or evil and The neutral Goddess of numbness will keep us here if nothing changes. I wish I had a girl that I could treat properly and satisfy her in any way she wanted." Thorald thought out loud and ordered a coffee from a creature that looked like a wolf but was human.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka really wasn't comforted by what Thorald had told her and wondered if Zakita would really be the cause of them not being able to leave this place or not. She walked outside to make sure that nothing bad would happen to anyone if they indeed try to peel the tigeress from the pit. She hated the situation because she didn't know what to do. Zakita seen that her master was in a bit of distress and lumbered over to Arshaka carrying a huge piece of meat in her mouth. The tigeress laid the piece of meat at her master's feet and Arshaka giggled a bit before say "no you eat it it has your slobber all over it anyway.a
 
Thorald

Thorald felt only emptiness and wondered if life had anything to offer him anymore when all he had was old memories and loneliness. They were still ordinary mortals who should make the most of the time they had but didn't. Deighton was sick of everything and the feelings were perhaps gone forever. He fought to stay alive even though everything was futile and hopeless but must be brave to stay sane for their sake. This time Thorald Deighton got to say goodbye to his friends and family before he imagined the white dragon. They ended up on the mountain in a fog of smoke.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Arshaka was surprised at where they were now at and looked over at Thorald seeing him sad. She walked over to him and softly said "you know you didn't have to leave so early you could have stayed there a little longer if you wanted to I'm sure you had people you wanted to see again."
 
Thorald

"Nobody gives me comfort when I know that nothing exists except in my fantasy. I have lost interest in everything and the only thing we can do is to return or do you want to remain in the gray everyday life that everyone dislikes? You have Zakita but I only have myself no matter what, when or where I am." Thorald stated and was bored.
 
Back
Top