The Naughty Sister(closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,813
Matt: age 19 6'1 brown hair blue eyes tone body from playing football in high school

It has been a week since Matt graduated high school and his plans for the summer were to relax at home and not do much of anything. Matt lived at home with his parents and his little sister. Their parents were out of the state visiting some other family members leaving the two siblings alone for a week. Matt was dating Kaitlin and she was going away for a couple days to go look at colleges with her friends.

She spent the previous night over at Matt's house and they stayed up most of the night having sex. They woke up in the morning and had sex one more time before she had to leave. Matt walked her downstairs to the door and kissed her one last time before she was gone. Now Matt was home with just his sister for the next few days and he had no idea what he was gonna do.

Figuring his sister was still asleep Matt didn't bother going to put anymore clothes on before heading to the kitchen. He was wearing a pair of grey boxer briefs and a white tank top. Matt made himself a cup of coffee while his bagel was in the toaster. Once his bagel was ready he put cream cheese on it and sat down to eat.
 
Young Lily, his 18 year old sister, woke up, yawning a bit as she sat up. Being 5'6", she weighed almost 85 pounds, and was rather slender. With blonde hair and ocean blue eyes, she was an almost spitting image of their mother. She was one of the shy girls in school, but she was clingy of her brother, and she didn't like it when he started dating Kaitlin. She made sure that Kaitlin felt uncomfortable whenever she was around her.
Today, she woke up wearing a peach blouse, her panties and bra just barely visible on them. She was not one to wear much to bed, and she liked the feeling of the air on her exposed skin. Getting up, she grabbed her favorite blue butterfly hairclip and puts it in her hair before heading downstairs. She noticed her brother awake but decided to surprise him, so, with careful steps, the smaller sibling walked up behind him and jumped on his back, locking her arms around his neck. "Ha! Gotcha, Matt!"
 
Matt almost collapsed when Lily surprised him by jumping on his back. "Jesus Lily you scared the hell out of me!" Matt said as he turned around to look at his younger sister. "I though you were still asleep. I would have offered you breakfast if I had know you were awake." Matt said as he noticed he could see his sisters bra and panties through her blouse. He then remembered he was still in just his boxer briefs which clung to him leaving little to the imagination. "So what do you have planned for today?"
 
Lily spun from side to side, like she always did when teasing her older brother, her developed breasts pushing against her bra as she gigled. "Oh, I don't know. Where's that who... I mean, that girlfriend of yours, hmm?" She never was open with her hatred of his girlfriend, though she was open about how clingy to him, and she was never far from him even as children. She had to be the most possessive girl he had ever known.
 
Matt smirked as his sister spun side to side asking where his girlfriend was. "Kaitlin is gonna be out of town for a few days looking at come colleges with her friends." Standing up after finishing his bagel he brought his plate over to the sink. Turning around he leaned against the cabinet unaware how noticeable the outline of his flaccid cock was. "What does Kaitlin have to do with your plans?"
 
"Oh nothing." Lily giggles as she sees hia flacid cock, and she walks up to him, teasingly pressing against him to where her hand brushed it through his boxers, her breasts squashed against his chest so her bra slipped and showed more of them, asmile on her face.
 
Matt stood there shocked as Lily pressed her body against his. He felt his sister's hand on his cock and looked down to see her perky tits pressed against his chest. "Woah... Lily what are you doing?" Matt asked wanting to back up but was already against the counter. "What has gotten into you?"
 
Lily smiled and pressed closer, gripping her brother's cock through his boxers as she giggled. "Silly. Did you really think I'd let you slip from me. Your mine." That possessive nature of hers was coming out.
 
Matt's cock instinctually started to stiffen from the touch of a female even though that female was his sister. Matt was able to wiggle his way out of between Lily and the counter. "Lily what are you doing?!" Matt said as he backed away only to back into one of the kitchen table chairs and fall back into it. "I'm your brother! This is so wrong what you are doing. I'm still dating Kaitlin too you know." Matt was trying to figure out what has gotten into his sister.
 
"Oh, she's just some skank who doesn't know you and will break your heart. I, however, know you and love you more than anyone else will." She smiled and walked over to him, sitting in his lap and grinding herself on him.
 
When Lily straddled Matt her tits were right in his face. He felt her bubble butt grinding against his erect ten inch cock. "You don't know that.." Matt's voice trailed off as he sat there under his sister. Still not sure why she wanted him like this. "You never did like Kaitlin did you?" Matt asked as his hard cock throbbed beneath his little sister.
 
Back
Top