I wasn't always this way.

TontoedRanger

Literotica Guru
Also, I just remembered I once had some stories here. 3 or 4. I carefully had them removed long ago. Among a fury of questionable activity. I was also somewhat embarrassed.

Sorry to seem so vague and strange. I wasn't always this way. Shit happens.

Note to self: moment of self-pity over."

Carry on please.

It was long ago. 2006 if memory serves. In the age of the dinosaurs...…

Guess I'll have to dust off some old notebooks and resubmit. :)

Hey now, I've been around since '05 and other than a few old fossils, I haven't seen any dinosaurs. I'm sorry to say I don't remember you haunting the AH back then but it was a completely different crowd. Two crowds actually. One was leaving slowly and the other replacing them at about an equal rate.

I vaguely recall 2006. We were in Guatemala then, stomping in La Antigua, cramming at immersive language school, eating-drinking-puffing cheaply, leeching WiFi at 'Net cafés. Computers and stateside relatives died. Local volcanoes smoked and rumbled. LIT wasn't on my horizon -- I was busy with a travel blog, and LIT would only have distracted me.

2006 was so long ago. A chunk of lifetime.

Hey now, I've been around since '05 and other than a few old fossils, I haven't seen any dinosaurs. I'm sorry to say I don't remember you haunting the AH back then but it was a completely different crowd. Two crowds actually. One was leaving slowly and the other replacing them at about an equal rate.

Like I said, I carefully removed it" Of course you won't find it. That was back under the old sbc. Descendants of the old Ma Bell. Had its own root account with no alts. About 5 or 6 computers ago.

Dinosaurs was rhetorical in reference.:rolleyes:

I Must be pretty good if you questioned an obvious thing such as that. Not here to argue NOR take silly crap TX. Be civil like you usually are.. Sorry I triggered you.

Have a good day . 😊

I vaguely recall 2006. We were in Guatemala then, stomping in La Antigua, cramming at immersive language school, eating-drinking-puffing cheaply, leeching WiFi at 'Net cafés. Computers and stateside relatives died. Local volcanoes smoked and rumbled. LIT wasn't on my horizon -- I was busy with a travel blog, and LIT would only have distracted me.

2006 was so long ago. A chunk of lifetime.

Yes somewhat. better days. I never posted in the AH in those days as the author name I used nor as MisterEdMe under this account. I simply wrote several stories that were not all that great.
I've copy righted that username since then. That sort of thing upsets sights like this.

Considering my most recent encounter, I doubt I ever will. Back in those days, this site and the forums were pretty cool and fun. Obviously that has changed.

Nice to meet you. Have fun here if you can.

Back