Ladies, would you sleep with a black man if your husband let you?

Ladies, would you sleep with a black if your husband let you?

• Yes

Votes: 98 31.6%
  • No

Votes: 41 13.2%
  • Maybe

Votes: 19 6.1%
  • I'm a guy checking results

Votes: 152 49.0%

• Total voters
Ladies who's husband says yes. I will take one for the team and let you sleep with me just so you can have some black in ya. :)

Ladies who's husband says yes. I will take one for the team and let you sleep with me just so you can have some black in ya. :)

What if I get a note from him. Yeah it might look like my writing so you'll just have to take my word for it. ;)

I'm still waiting to be asked. As it is I am only told it is or has happened depending upon her mood.

As long as your willing to take the punishment for lying (if caught) I am fine with that.

I was rather hoping the punishment would come from what I wanted to do not from getting caught. Maybe I want someone other than him to punish me? Guess I need to put that back in my darker corners and wait a while longer.

I was rather hoping the punishment would come from what I wanted to do not from getting caught. Maybe I want someone other than him to punish me? Guess I need to put that back in my darker corners and wait a while longer.

no need to wait. You know where to find me for your punishment. ;)

It's a pride thing. Yes I have my pride. I am not above begging mind you but not in public. Like in a forum. Like this one. Not me. :D

you never can tell how far you can go till you have a chance to do something that you never thought you do.

If I couldn't make the right man happy I honestly think he can't be made happy. In my mind I know that I'm more than willing and just need to find the one I have been looking for.

good for you, its great to see someone that loves to give more then they receive

I think it is a legit question ladies. Simply answer, would you bed down a black man if Hubby gave you the go ahead (which is damned white of him I think)! It is not a racist question. Just be honest. Nobody knows you. :rose:

Back