Spying on my niece....

Im busted and frozen....what the hell do I do, what do I say? She has got me dead in the water. I think of being bold but she is in command as I studder, "I think we, I would have a big problem, what do you think I should do?"
 
Turning my body towards him I sit back against the arm of the couch, one leg hanging off the side. Resting one hand on my inner thigh to draw his attention to between my legs, I say, "Well Uncle Tim, you're being a very bad uncle. I bet you're sitting there wishing you could see all of me...wishing you could touch me in ways that an uncle is never supposed to..."

At his involuntary nod I continue,"I know Aunt Louise would be devastated, as would my parents if they knew. You would be in an awful lot of trouble, but I bet a small part of you wonders if it would be worth it..." He nodded again, and I saw movement under the blanket as if he was stroking again. "Tsk tsk Uncle Tim, can't even control your cock when faced with this?" I gave him a stern look and then relaxed.

"How much money do you have in your wallet? A couple hundred? Good. Here are my terms...I want you to get up and get your wallet. Don't attempt to cover your erection, I want to see just how bad an uncle you are. I want you to give me that cash and sit back down. IF you're quick and keep your mouth shut I'll slide these panties off and let you watch me play with myself....This is a one-time offer. If you want another show you'll have to offer me something I'd want and I'll decide then."
 
Dead in the water is right and she is reading my mind. Do I want to continue or do I run and hide? My urges are pushing me to get my wallet, to see her slide her panties off and gently stroke her pussy, showing me her finger parting her wet lips. The images and detail of my imiganation push me to stand up with my cock fully erect holding for a second for her visual approval. I move toward my wallet and open it, "225 is what I have" leaving no doubt that she is in control. I hand it to her and wait for instructions. I want to ask for some reasurance that this will not be the end of me but I resist, the unknown is what is filling me with pleasure.
 
His arousal is painfully obvious through his shorts as he gets up. Taking his money I say, "Sit on the recliner over there where you have a good view of the couch. I'll be right back."

Hurrying upstairs I put the money away and consider grabbing one of my sex toys. Deciding on something simple I grab one of my favorite dildos. It's about 7 inches long and nice and thick. I go back downstairs to see that he's moved to the recliner. Setting my toy on the coffee table I lay back on the couch facing him. "Feel free to take that cock out anytime Uncle Tim. I want you to enjoy your money's worth.." I tell him.

I slowly start tracing my nipples with my fingertips, feeling them harden against the thin cotton of my shirt. Soon I'm pinching and pulling on them as I get more and more turned on. I reach for the hem of my shirt and pull it up to expose my breasts, my nipples rosy and firm. Licking my fingertips I rub the moisture across my nipples, the cool air making them pucker even more.

I'm getting more and more aroused, and slide my hands down to my panties. Gently hooking my thumbs under the band I slide them down my hips and along my legs until they're off. Glancing over at Uncle Tim my eyes widen at the sight of his cock as he's stroking it, incredibly long and thick. With a devilish smile I slowly spread my legs wide and watch his face as he sees my smooth pussy bared for his view.....
 
I am full of lust as I sit here in front of my niece jacking off and watching her. She is amazing from head to toe and unbelievably sexy. She knows what she is doing and what she is doing to me. I want to cum right now but I resist with every thing I have as I watch her slowly move her fingers around the material of her panties.
 
Feeling playful I toss my damp panties into his lap, still smiling as I slowly slide my fingers down to my sex. Dipping my index and middle finger inside me I get them nice and wet before sliding them up to my clit. I moan a little as I start to rub it, the sensations so erotic as Uncle Tim sits there stroking his cock. I'm getting so turned on...

Grabbing the dildo from the coffee table I start licking it, treating it like a real cock. Leaning my head back I start sucking on it, eventually deep throating it as he watched. Sliding it from my lips with a wet sound I carefully placed the thick head against my pussy, teasing myself as I slid it up and down my slit.

"Mmmmm I'm really wet Uncle. Would you like me to fuck myself with this? You want to see my cunt take this thick cock?" I said throatily as I watched his face ...
 
"Oh yes.." I mumbled as I slowly stroked my cock. I had precum oozing out of my swollen head. I had to stop before I came and I was not going to cum before she did. I wanted to grad her dildo and rub it all over her wet pussy and touch it. Feel her soft young lips so swollen and wet. It had been years since I saw a pussy that young and perfect.
 
I close my eyes as I slowly push the dildo against my opening, working it inside me. I moan as it fills me, stretching me. Within moments I'm fucking myself fast and hard, my cunt making wet noises with every stroke...I open my eyes and see him jerking off faster, watching me intently...I started rubbing my clit as I fucked myself, feeling my orgasm building....I cried out as I came, my chest heaving....
 
She is alomost to the point where she doesnt even know Im here when she looks me dead in the eye. She grins a dirty grin as she watches me jacking off. I stand and move alittle closer as she begins bucking harder on her dildo. She moans and squeezes her legs together as she cums, I am close and jacking off faster and faster.
 
My body spasms for a few moments and I enjoy every quivering moment. Opening my eyes to see him standing closer and jacking off hard, I have a wicked thought. Bringing my leg up to rest on the top of the couch I slowly pull out the dildo and let him see how wet it is with my juices. Looking him straight in the eyes I lower it back down watching his gaze follow it....and then with a smooth push I slide it in my tight little asshole as he watches....
 
My balls squeeze as I watch her and jack off faster and faster. Gritting my teeth and squeezing my entire body I release and cum flys out of my cock. I stroke in between spasms to get all the cum out as I close my eyes enjoying the rush, like a junkie feeling the junk hit his veins. Then like a true man I rush back to reality and morality. What the hell did I just do and am I going to get caught. Now my mind runs as fast in the other direction as it did toward wanting to lick her pussy to who is she going to tell. I step back and sit on the couch with an easy smile on my face and a bit ot sweat on my forehead. I dont really know what to say, but I catch a glimpse of a lovely sexy young woman who reeks of sultry and power.
 
I watch him blow his load, his thick cock pulsing with every shot. I remove the dildo from my ass and slide my panties back on. Seeing the mixture of satisfaction and fear on his face makes me smile. Hearing a car in the driveway I chuckle...

"Just in time it seems. Do tell Aunt Louise good night for me Uncle Tim. I'm going to go upstairs and pretend I've been asleep..." I say wickedly as I hurry up to my room, leaving him to wonder.....
 
Goodnight Jess, I stumble to get out as I rush to put myself together before my wife comes in. I do get a thought as Jess runs up the stairs, "hey Jess let me know if you want to do alittle shopping this weekend, I have some freetime."
 
OOC: The next morning

Stumbling downstairs to the kitchen I find Uncle Tim pouring his coffee. I hear Aunt Louise's car pull out of the driveway and know that we're alone. I see his eyes drop to the shape of my breasts under my shirt and smile.

"You mentioned something about shopping, Uncle?" I ask. "Did you have anything in mind? I'm still trying to save my money though..." I say as if thinking hard....
 
Well I may have a bit of cash that we can go blow today? What do you way we head uptown and hit a few shops and get some lunch? Running right back from guilty to naughty at light speed, I graze her over with my eyes. I actually had to get a new tie and a few shirts so the day was already planned, but a teasing beauty to take along is much more fun.
 
Feeling wicked I raised a single eyebrow. "And what pray tell do you expect from me in return?" I asked innocently. His gaze dropped guiltily down my body as I waited for his reply....
 
Well I was hoping that you would try on a few outfits of my choice and "show" them off for me. Of course we are shopping for you so your taste is utterly important.
 
"Ok just let me get ready..." I said easily after a moment's thought. Heading upstairs I quickly changed, sliding into a skimpy thong and bra. A denim miniskirt and a skinny tank top and I was good to go. Stepping into sandals and grabbing my purse I headed downstairs....
 
Stepping into the car I can't help but take in her legs in her skirt. She was built for show and she is wearing me out. On the way alittle polite conversation as I ask her about her lovelife. Jess, do you have a steady boyfriend? We are heading uptown to the Plaza and Im going to see how dirty she will be to me in public.
 
OOC: Sorry for the long delay, writer's block and RL has been insane!

IC:

"Not yet...I have my eye on a couple of fraternity brothers but not sure if it will pan out. Maybe I'll find something really hot to wear to the party tonight..."

Getting out of the car at the mall I dropped my lip balm and bent over to pick it up, giving him a nice flash of my thong...
 
She is relentless as she is showing me everything she can and pushing me to the limit. I take her in like a grande coffee, one sip at a time or I will get burned. We walk in and I place my hand on the small of her back as we enter the mall door.
 
I feel his hand on my back, and consider saying something. Then I decide what the hell, and say nothing. The air conditioning is full strength in the mall, and I feel my nipples hardening from the cold. I'm sure he'll see them through my top, and smile....
 
As we walk in I move my hand down just a bit more and whisper in her ear, "did you enjoy watching me play with my cock for you before?"
 
Smiling at his question I nodded slightly, still ignoring his hand on my ass. Wondering how far to take this game, I see the new swimsuit store and grin. "Hey i need a new bikini, mind if we go there?" I ask, pointing...
 
Not at all, but after you try one on you have to fill a request for me. I wanted to see how wet I could get her and where this would lead. We moved into the store and I watched her stroll though the racks. She had a confident bounce about her as I could tell she was enjoying her time in front of me.
 
Back
Top