have you ever had sex in your workplace?

have you ever had sex in your workplace?

  • yes

    Votes: 647 77.7%
  • no

    Votes: 186 22.3%

  • Total voters
    833

dominatrixjane

Loves Spam
Joined
Jul 7, 2012
Posts
865
have you ever had sex in your workplace?

please describe best most memorable experience

thank you
 
Only ever had sex once in the workplace. Almost twenty years ago.

My then colleague at the cinema we worked at had sex in the consumables stock room. I was 23 she was 54 my first and only older woman. We continued for three months before her husband found out, did not end well as you can imagine with a bit of a punch up.

Worth it for the amazing sex though.
 
Was having an affair with a girl I worked with up in DC when I traveled there every other week. She was within a week of getting married when we decided to have one last fling at her office. Ended up making love to her on the main conference room table at her work place. Had a meeting in the same room the next day and found one of her pubic hairs still on the table. :D
 
Working late one night, I had a co worker sit on my lap, reach down and start fondling my cock. She said "You like to fuck. I like to fuck. So, let's fuck". She got up, pulled my pants down (she just had a skirt with no panties), I got back in the chair, she straddled my lap, slid herself onto my cock and we fucked liked that.

It became an interesting friends with benefits relationship. I was recently divorced and she didn't want to get overly involved with anyone. If she got horny and wanted some cock, she knew where a safe one was. I wasn't in a hurry to into another romantic relationship and got my nuts drained a few times a week this way. Worked for both of us.
 
My wife and I went to my 6th floor corner office to watch the Fourth of July fireworks visible in several locations from the windows. We had a few drinks and decided it would be fun to have sex on the couch in my office with fireworks exploding all around. it was an exciting experience to be naked and screwing in my work environment.
 
Sex in the Workplace

1) dated a dental hygienist and we had sex in a dentists chair. They're covered in plastic for a reason. After hours of course!!

2) before we were married my wife had sex with a boss on his desk. And got groped at the company Christmas party.
 
Back in my working days I started offering my boss a BJ to thank him for my quarterly evaluation. Over the years he changed my evaluation schedule to weekly and I changed the sex to letting him fuck my ass. Eventually he sucked me and let me fuck him.
 
An empty office. Some clothing was loosened, some touching was shared and both found release at the hand of the other.

That was after several weeks of intense flirting, very risky and not repeated there, but eventually consummated elsewhere.
 
Dollie

Really? Surely the question is.....Who hasn't?
I only worked a few weeks as a waitress. Hubby made me quit because he was afraid I'd get fucked.

Only ever had sex once in the workplace. Almost twenty years ago.

My then colleague at the cinema we worked at had sex in the consumables stock room. I was 23 she was 54 my first and only older woman. We continued for three months before her husband found out, did not end well as you can imagine with a bit of a punch up.

Worth it for the amazing sex though.
Did he kill you?:rolleyes:

My husband worked in factory offices and drove a semi. No time to fuck.
 
Yes. A recent internship. My team needed a thing and the project manager was gone so it was up to me to get it done.

Went down to the design studio and sat on the designer's desk and crossed my legs about a hundred times and let my skirt ride up and my stockings rub and flirted and made it happen.

He made sure he was on the elevator down after and dragged me back to his place and I had to pay for it but I got my job done :devil:
 
Oh yes. From my late teens to my mid 20s it was kind of a thing for me. I liked the risk, I had a thing for superiors and men in positions of authority, plus I worked a lot so might as well combine fun and work, right. I would guess at least 50, probably over 100 times over the years. 10 guys over 6 jobs over 10 years. I have been really good about workplace sex over the last 12 years, but my last 2 bosses were straight women and my current is across the country. I have never met current supervisor. Supervisor's superior is in a different country, so maybe it isn't all good behavior on my part.

As for most memorable.... for sure the time I had to hide naked, silently, under the man's desk, while he took a meeting he so didn't plan to have. A long, silent, chilly, near hour. It was totally hot though.
 
Most definitely

In my early 20s I worked lots of retail, which is usually just one big slut fest. Everyone sleeping around.

Best one was on a slow night behind the counter. It was a new girl who started a month prior that I'd heard was into me and she was always asking me personal questions. one thing led to another and just out of the customer view we started making out. This store had a really large back stock room and later that night, we got all our work done early, then just sucked and fucked for 40 minutes.

We would regularly text each other to meet in the back stock room. Even just to make out for a few minutes.
 
Storage room when I was a teenager. Gf and I worked at the same place.

Nobody worth doing where I currently work
 
I never had sex in my work place, but I use to visit an old bf and we would do it in rooms around the factory where he was a security guard.
 
Back
Top