do you like to dress?

Deep pink satin panties (string bikinis pulling across my hips), matching pink satin bra filled with my breast forms, thigh high stockings, heels... it's GOOD to be back on literotica forums when my wife is away for the day. :)
 
Deep pink satin panties (string bikinis pulling across my hips), matching pink satin bra filled with my breast forms, thigh high stockings, heels... it's GOOD to be back on literotica forums when my wife is away for the day. :)

Ha ha. Hope she won't catch you.
 
Ha ha. Hope she won't catch you.

I _should_ have enough time to get changed if I hear her come home. Of course, the excitement of almost getting caught will probably make me fill my panties with delicious cum! I'm already very excited catching up on the forum threads and just enjoying how my outfit feels all over...
 
Home alone as well..... and horny as hell....

attachment.php

If you hear a knock Im there :kiss::kiss::devil:
 
I got curious in my teens and started trying on mom's lingerie. It felt soo hot. After a while i kind of matured out of that I guess but in the past couple of years it came back. Started wearing more and I get soo turned on. I start to feel more feminine and I want to explore more of my feminine side. I am a very masculine male but I want someone to make me a lady. Maybe another girl can help. ..
 
I've just started trying this out. I love wearing panties to bed and a sexy nightie. I also love wearing a corset, panties, and stockings. I get so horny doing it. Any recommendations from some veterans?
 
I've just started trying this out. I love wearing panties to bed and a sexy nightie. I also love wearing a corset, panties, and stockings. I get so horny doing it. Any recommendations from some veterans?

get some platform skank heels they REALLY complete the gurly feel.
 
Love to dress

I love to dress as a woman and get out in public when ever I can. I try to wear a clothing style that is attractive, but not slutty or attention getting , or should I say getting the wrong type of attention. I have a real weakness for heels and boots too. Are there other girls like me that like to dress to impress but not slutty?
Liz
 
I might post some pics of me dressed up if anyone's interested.

Please do. It's always fun to share our journeys as we try new types of clothes and dressing. I don't have them any more but I used to have thigh high patent leather boots with 4" heels. I loved them and I had some of my best sissy experiences wearing them.
 
Half the fun was finding the right pair that would fit my shaved legs just right. Ended up going to three places over a search of nearly a year but in each case had a lot of fun with the girl helping to fit me. ;)
 
I had a friend who was a very passable cross dresser.

And, we would have a great time driving around at night with me driving and showing off and him giving guys hand jobs through his window on the street or in parking lots.
 
Last edited:
And, we would have a great time driving around at night with me driving and showing off and him giving guys hand jobs through his window on the street or in parking lots.
I miss him too. I'm too busy to go to Germany where he resides now. He was so imaginative and not a bad designer either. He even made some crazy outfits for me.
 
Back
Top