Screen Test (Closed for MidnightWalk)

"Very good. Very eager to please. I like that in my actresses. Among other things." The director's hand settled on her lower back, steadying her, while his arousal-wet fingers stroked across Andi's buttocks, leaving wet trails. His fingers slid into her ass crease and spread, opening her ass cheeks to the world and camera. The camera got good shots of her tiny puckered butthole and her glistening wet pink split.

"Whoa, that girl looks ready for anything." "We should sign her up for some of the...other films...right away." "Naw, she's not shown she can hack it yet."

The director's fingers slid down, rubbing over her little rosebud and down to her pussy again. Not hesitating, he thrust two fingers into her pussy again, deep. Pusing and twisting, he resumed frigging her willing pussy. As he did so, the director rubbed his thumb against her little asshole, pressing against it as he did. Thrusting fingers deeper and faster, he pushed his thumb against her backdoor, getting the tip of it in as Andi stood there, bent over submissively.
 
She just stayed there, exposed, exploited, humiliated, tormented as he steadied her with one hand and seemed to tease her with the other, touching and spreading her ass obscenely, and she felt her need getting more desperate, her cunt aching to be filled and satisfied.

She knew that they were talking about her, but she wasn't paying attention to it, her focus was concentrated on the hands that explored her ass hole and then .. Yes!

Ah! her pussy was suddenly gratifyingly filled and pumped, her anus penetrated, and she as being fucked hard by his fingers with room for more ... Oh it felt good, so very good, and she whimpered upside down as her tits rocked to the rhythm of his repeated hard thrusting.

Yes, this was incredible, she'd never known a sexual experience as deeply stimulating as this disgusting abuse in front of dirty men all caught on camera. It was so demeaning, so incredibly hot, and she wanted, needed, more.
 
Holding her still, the Director pumped and twisted his fingers, his thumb pressing into her anus. He was determined to see what the girl would do, if given enough stimulation motivation. He was surprised that she was submitting so easily, but it impressed him. Thrusting his fingers deeper, he frigged her wet pussy for the camera, the execs and for Missy.

"Let's hear your excitement, young lady. Let's hear what you want, what you'll do for your role."

He admired her ability to bend like she was, grasping her ankles as he fingerfucked her dripping pussy. Most other girls would have fallen over or stumbled or some such by now. It was getting closer to time, he could feel his erection pressing painfully against his khakis. It would be time soon to find out her real determination to work in film.
 
"Let's hear your excitement, young lady. Let's hear what you want, what you'll do for your role."

Oh, he was making her work for it! As his fingers pistoned her hot wet pussy she tried to put it in words ...

"I want ....to be ... an actress .... a star ......I'll take ... any role ... just give me .... a chance ... to prove myself .... ohhh!" the last a cry of deep arousal as he adjusted his fingers, torturing her with a new sensation, her anus filled and her pussy, a double penetration ...."I'll do anything ..." she uttered, not fully realising what she was saying ..

If only he'd bring her off; her orgasm was close but hovering out of reach.
 
Last edited:
"That's what I was waiting to hear." The director pulled his fingers out of her dripping, pulsing pussy. More slowly, he pulled his thumb from the tightness of her anal sphincter. Giving her ass a smack, he released his steadying hand as well.

"Get on your knees, girl. Let's see how you look down there, looking up at a man and doing what you need to for your opportunity."

The execs tittered and Missy rolled over to kneel on the blanket a few feet away. She began fondling and caressing her huge tits.
 
Andrea quickly complied, her gaping pussy feeling so empty and cold without his pumping hand, her anus needing the sensation of being filled once more.

Facing the Director, on her hands and knees, she looked up into his face, waiting for his next instruction, knowing she would do what he wanted for her chance, and to for him to finish what he started in her body.

Glancing at the lusting men in suits, she tingled as she was reminded of how much they were enjoying seeing her naked, used and abused, and expected much more before she was offered any movie part.
 
Looking down at this eager, submissive young aspiring starlet, the Director nodded. "Good girl." Everyone watched her, with great interest, as the director unfastened his trousers, pushing them down and allowing his thick erection to spring out, pointing unerringly at Andi. The bulbous head was thick and purple, looking almost angry. "Time for you to show some more skills, acting and otherwise, young lady."

Off to the side, Missy came up to her knees, tits bouncing, to get a better angle on whatever Andi would do. At the Director's nod and head tilt, Missy knee-walked through the sand up behind Andi. She took a position behind her, but to the side away from the camera. She ran her hand over Andi's round ass, caressing her cheeks as she leaned in. "You know what he wants, sweetie. Give it to him and you'll get work."
 
"You know what he wants, sweetie. Give it to him and you'll get work."

Glancing at Missy whose hand was comforting on her ass, andi knew the blonde was right, and that she'd already degraded herself enough so that sucking him off in front of a crowd was hardly worse.

And anyway, it wasn't a bad cock, so she reached out her hand, stroking it lightly as she opened her mouth and kissed the hot engorged end while looking up into his eyes, seeking approval. Then sucking his swollen member in her mouth she started to mover her head slowly along it length and slide her hand in an opposite motion, sucking and jerking, trying to coax the cum from his already full balls.
 
The Director groaned, nodding as Andi took the fat head between her lips. Her lips stretched around the thick rod as she took him deeper, jerking as she did so. "Very good...you know what to do." He moved his hand to her head, guiding her as she bobbed on his erection. He could feel her tongue and lips on his shaft, lubing it with her own saliva. "Deeper."

As Andi began fellating the Director, Missy slid her hand down Andi's ass, cupping it under her bottom, curling a finger up into her pussy, where it slid in without resistance due to the extremely wet nature of Andi's pussy. Missy continued to whisper nasty, naughty things in Andi's ear as she fingered her pussy from behind.

All the while, the execs watched and laughed, and the camera man got good closeups of all the action, also capturing every sound in high fidelity.
 
"Very good...you know what to do... Deeper."

His hand on her head was both reassuring and more than a bit naughty, forcing her mouth deeper onto his fat hard cock, telling her what he wanted, helping to perform to get a film role ..

Oh my, thought andi, as Missy's finger fucking and dirty words in her ear made her more and more horny .... that's it, act the slut .... suck like a whore .... the humiliation was disgistingly delicious, and deep down andi knew she loved them all watching her do dirty things, lusting for her body, wanting to see her suck him off, make him cummmmmm
 
The Director grunted, pushing her head down on his thick rod. The bulbous cockhead hit the back of Andi's throat, again and again as he pumped between her lips. A full third of his thick rod remained outside her mouth as the helmet banged against her throat opening. The thick meat thrust in and out, driving inot Andi. "That's a good girl, suck it. Show me how much you want to act." He humped his hips at her face, again and again.

Missy leans against Andi, thrusting her finger deep into Andi's dripping cunny. Andi can feel Missy's great big tits against her shoulder and side, pressing on her, nipple rubbing against her skin. "Take it all...you know you want to. I can tell you like that big thing. And you'd better...it's how you'll get work. I can tell you that for a fact. I've done it...and much more...like you will. So suck him good until he tells you otherwise." She drove her finger deeper and faster into Andi's pussy from behind.

The camera man moves closer, followed by the sound man. They get good footage of Andi fellating the director as she's being frigged by Missy.
 
Oh, it was all becoming almost too much for Andi, as her mouth was fucked harder and harder by the Director, and her pussy was fucked faster and faster by Missy's fingers!

The physical sensations were driving her wild, and she could feel the build up of an uncontrollable orgasm, but it was also Missy's dirty words, her disgusting urgings, as well as the intrusive stare of the camera as it now came forward, close and personal, recording the intimate detail of what they were doing to her, and her more than enthusiastic responses.

Her body was not only being filmed in blatant nudity, in explicit sexual activity, but also its positive reaction to the stimulations as she wholeheartedly embraced being sexually used and abused .....

Oh her orgasm was close!
 
Missy leaned close, kissing Andi's ear, licking it while she told how she should expect to be used again and again by the director if she wanted work. She thrust her finger deep into Andi's pussy, thumb sliding between her buttcheecks to rub against her little rosebud. "The better you please him, the more work you'll get. I've been in 20 films already."

The Director held Andi's head, thrusting fast and deep. His fat cockhead banged against the opening of her throat. "Good, good girl." This thrusting grew faster and more energetic, the thick shaft stretching her lips again and again. He signaled the camera man with his free hand. The camera guy move closer. The Director thrust deep, cock exploding in Andi's mouth, a jet of hot semen flooding her mouth, flowing over her tongue and teeth. Several jets shot into her mouth before he pulled back, jerking his thick rock, spurting his thick jizz onto her face, spattering her with his seed. "Ahhhhhhhh...." The sticky cream hit Andi's cheeks and forehead and mouth and nose, oozing downward to drip off of her cheeks and chin.

As the ejaculations slowed, the Director thrust his cockhead back into Andi's mouth. The last little bit of semen flowed into her mouth. "Suck me clean, girl." Throughout his orgasm, Missy continued fingering Andi's tight cunny.
 
Suddenly her mouth was filled with a blast of his thick cream, then he was out of her mouth and spurting all over her face ...

Oh it felt so good, so dirty, so slutty, so wonderful!

As Missy kept up her assault on Andrea's sensitive pussy, the ripples started inside her, getting stronger just as he drove his still leaking cock back in her mouth.

Sucking him clean she felt the spasms running through her, building up to her full blown orgasm, but not quite there, until she turned her filthy sperm soaked face to look at the camera ... and that did it! Thinking of guys watching this, seeing her abused, degraded, face painted, she finally fell into the embrace of her orgasm, eyes clouding as she jerked with the force of it, her whole body convulsing over and over, until she calmed to a drowsy state of fulfillment.
 
The camera man moved in close, getting good shots of Andi's sperm-covered face as she shuddered and jerked through her orgasm, the director's thick cock just inches from her spattered face and Missy's finger driving deep and fast into her tight cunny. He filmed her through her orgasm, getting good and close, making sure she is looking into the camera as she cums. At the last second, Missy pushes her thumb into Andi's anus, frigging both of her holes.

The Director steps back, cock still mostly hard, wet from orgasm and Andi's mouth. He waits out Andi's convulsions, watching her face contort and her tits bounce and jiggle. The execs are hooting and applauding Andi's behavior, approving of her ability to suck a cock dry. "Not bad," the Director allows. "A good start, if nothing else."

He moves over in front of Missy, to smiles and crams his cock into her mouth. She sucks eagerly and noisily as she continues to finger Andi's tight wet holes. She grunts and moans, showing how much she loves what she's doing while twisting her finger and thumb inside Andi.
 
Andrea moved herself off Missy's fingers, the sensations too much for her over-stimulated pussy, and as she recovered herself she watched the way the more experienced girl responded to the Director.

Andrea had to admire the way the blonde worked the camera, used sound and body language, and excited the Director's cock back to usable hardness, just now realising how impressive a tool he had.

Sitting demurely on her heels, she watched the masterclass, nodding at each new subtle move from Missy, storing up notes in her head in case she was offered real work.
 
The Director guided and urged on Missy, though she knew quite well what she was doing and did it well, sucking him back to full stature and thickness. As he grew bigger and harder in her mouth, his eyes moved back to Andi, studying her body as she knelt there.

Before too long, he pulled himself out of Missy's mouth, fat erection dripping saliva, bulbous head gleaming. "And now, young woman, we find out if you can do a full range of acting." Looking at Andi, he gestured to her. "Down on all fours." He smiled slowly.
 
Obediently, Andi got down on her hands and knees, facing the Director and his slick, hard, impressive erection.

She wondered what a full range of acting might entail, but this was her chance to impress, her chance to secure some acting jobs, to get her foot on the ladder of advancement towards becoming a Star!

She'd noted how Missy worked the camera, worked his cock, worked her body, and hoped that although not experienced, she could be just as good on camera.
 
The Director pulled his thick erection from Missy's mouth, a long string a saliva connecting them. Missy kept her hand wrapped around it, jerking. He nodded down at her, smiling. "I know you can perform. I want to see what the new girl can do."

Disengaging his cock from her hand, the Director moved around behind Andi, ensuring that he followed his movements. Standing over her, the Director eyed her round ass, glistening in the sunshine. He indicated for the camera man to zoom in on Andi's hindquarters, getting a good angle on her ass and pussy.

He squatted over the wannabe actress, guiding his thick cockhead to her pink slit. "Let's see how well you perform, young lady. You getting work depends on how you can act. Think you can do that?" He pushed his bulbous cockhead between Andi's pink labia, opening and stretching her like Missy's fingers couldn't do. He thrust his thickness deep, feeling her little wet hole snug around his fleshy rod. "Mmmm, good start."
 
She took his thick rod inside her; being already very wet helped, since he filled her like no cock before, and she put into practice all that she had learned from Missy.

Without overacting, she got totally in the zone, while remembering to let the camera see as mush as possible of her body, her reactions, her pleasure. If anything, the camera's presence was adding to her excitement, and she felt it wouldn't be as erotic without their audience, and the all-seeing, recording eye.
 
Back
Top