Bad-ass sister's conscious

RealxPassionx

Really Experienced
Joined
Feb 14, 2017
Posts
178
This could be either a four-piece (mfmf), three-piece (mfm) or a 1 on 1 role-play.

I'm looking for a female with decent writing skills for a long-running role-play.

It's the story of a brother and sister. There parents passed away a few years back. Since then, the sister has become the woman of the house and tasked with being both a sister and mother to her younger brother. The brother doesn't have much confidence and is like a lightning rod for being bullied. Several punks have pretended to be her brothers dotting friends to get into her good graces only to sleep with her. Unfortunately for them, she's a lot smarter than they thought. She makes sure she puts them in there place and kicks there asses.

Her brother befriends a young man at school who the sister, after what other boys have tried to do, is skeptical of the young mans intentions. She gets to know him and realizes that he's genuine in his compassion towards her brother. It pricks her heart to see her brother make a friend. The young man looks after the brother at school and casually. He becomes like a big brother to him. The sister can rest easier knowing that there's someone else taking care of her brother when she's not around.

Overtime, the young man and the sister become close and form a strong attraction. They want to take it further, but they're the only people who the brothers trusts. They feel that it would betraying someone they both care for. But then again, maybe the brother would be happy if they were together.

A potential subplot could be the brother finding a girlfriend once his friend has bestowed him with confidence, in which case there could be a second female role-player, or if one feels comfortable with two female roles.

This could be a three or four-piece role-play (brother. Sister. Young man. Potential girlfriend) or a 1 on 1 juggling of characters.

I'm open to tweaking the story upon discussion if you have suggestions.
 
Back
Top