Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

For me I often replay things that have happened in real life, as it feels like experiencing them all over again...

Though it's been a while, so it is starting to get a bit old!

Wow! With cleavage like that, it seems hard to believe in's been a while!

When I. Strroking my cock I fantasize about 2 girls with strapons who dress ,me up and then start ramming me as they take pics and gigble and laugh..

Wow! With cleavage like that, it seems hard to believe in's been a while!

Thanks ;) I don't wear many low cut tops, so my cleavage is rarely on show! I also work a lot, so not much time to get out and meet people at the moment!

Obviously anal lol but more like tied down, completely submissive anal that involves squirming, moaning and even screaming. Followed by a thick gooey load being pumped into the lucky woman of the evening ;)

Lately, I've been fantasizing that I have a time machine and can go back and seduce women from different decades of the 20th century. (And then, of course, I can go into far into the future, when all STDs are curable.)

8592779861_b88c2000c6_b.jpg

monokini1.jpeg

tumblr_mjd2m3o23E1rvyg98o1_500.jpg

img_9278.jpg

Lately, I've been fantasizing that I have a time machine and can go back and seduce women from different decades of the 20th century. (And then, of course, I can go into far into the future, when all STDs are curable.)

8592779861_b88c2000c6_b.jpg

monokini1.jpeg

tumblr_mjd2m3o23E1rvyg98o1_500.jpg

img_9278.jpg

What great pictures and a wonderful fantasy !

My main long time fantasy to masturbate to is my mother in law but recently there's a woman who goes to the pool the same mornings I do. We've spoken a few times and she's an amazing swimmer but keeps telling me she needs to lose weight. From where I'm floating she looks fine the way she is, her swimsuit fits perfectly and she looks like a 20 year old not the 40 year old she is. Stunning nearly goth look, pale skin and long jet black hair. She's now one of my masturbation fantasies

when masturbating one hand is always in my breasts and nips, and when I look down I cup them and fantasize about them to be even fuller and lactating...:eek::eek::eek:
and they would be suckled...I'd feed somebody, who'd be aroused by them...:eek::eek::eek:

My current favorite is imagining my girlfriend bringing her daughter to me to watch me eat her pussy. then we both join together to pleasure her daughter by sucking her tits at the same time and playing with her pussy getting it wet so we can watcher her father fuck her.

Lately it's remembering back to my late teens, exposing myself to my mom but I fantasize about being bold enough to ask her to touch me or to help take of the problem I seem have of always being in s state of arousal when i'm around her

Lately it's remembering back to my late teens, exposing myself to my mom but I fantasize about being bold enough to ask her to touch me or to help take of the problem I seem have of always being in s state of arousal when i'm around her
I also find fantasies about my mom extremely exciting. I would love to hear more about your memories and fantasies.

Hi Max, would love to share, what would you like to hear about?
It would be exciting to hear in detail about the times that you exposed yourself to your mother and your fantasies about going further. PM me please.

My gf's daughter. I have fantasized about her from the day I met my girl. My girlfriend no angel by far. She likes to tease me when her daughter is around, and cladly dressed. She's asked me to take her daughter out on outings when she's busy with her own desires. She know's I would never try anything, respectful and gentle. Her Daughter and I have some good times.

She also know's that I'm going to be arriving home, horny as hell and she'll get us going by asking naughty questions. The things I do to her body, while I call her by someone else name.

My gf's daughter. I have fantasized about her from the day I met my girl. My girlfriend no angel by far. She likes to tease me when her daughter is around, and cladly dressed. She's asked me to take her daughter out on outings when she's busy with her own desires. She know's I would never try anything, respectful and gentle. Her Daughter and I have some good times.

She also know's that I'm going to be arriving home, horny as hell and she'll get us going by asking naughty questions. The things I do to her body, while I call her by someone else name.

Very hot.

You win the internet for today.

I love the thought of being caught naked in the wrong shower block, having my towel and clothes taken to a room where several females force me to wank for them.

oh, how I'd love to hear more about this!

Mine is still fantasising my wife with other guys during mastarbutating.

Imagining her expressions while she is with other guy is biggest turn on.

Mothers of course... any woman who resembles a hot sexy middle aged (or older) mother who really enjoys sex, and who is into "dirty talk" such as talking to their son, urging him to fuck mother harder, lots of mother son references... she is on top, riding me, and I have either nipple available to suck or bite or fondle while she talks and fucks... get the picture? I do love motherly type women... :devil:v:D

Back