Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

getting fucked by a black man in front of my husband or getting caught by my grandmother giving my 94 year old grandfather a blowjob or fucked and her try to tell everyone, what I had done and no one will believe her, because they know she's a lying vindictive bitch

Last edited:
Lately I've been having flashbacks of a scenario that I used to jerk off to when I was younger when I had agreed to become my best friend Larry's personal cocksucker. He would try to get me to agree to let him tell our other friends that I liked sucking cock and arrange a group session with my mouth being the main attraction. I always refused out of fear of becoming known as the neighborhood cocksucker. I was convinced he was going to tell them anyway in spite of my objections and I would routinely jerk off while imaging I was down on my knees, blowing all of our friends, one after another. He never did tell them. Now I wish he had.

1. My Huge Titted Sister in Law
2. A former friend's girlfriemd
3. Having a 69 with a friend a long time ago (almost happened for real)
4. Giving head and swallowing

Lately, it's been me kneeling in front of a man while he jerks off with my panties, making me watch until he cums in them and makes me eat his cum out.

I go back to a weekend I had a few years ago. I chatted and texted a sadistic daddy. He was finally coming to town. My instructions were to knock on his room door. When I arrived I was so nervous. He Grabbed me and pulled me in. Covered my mouth with his hand and put a pillowcase over my head. Many things happened this night and was dripping wet the entire weekend

Hot fantasy after 10'days without orgasm

I'm such bad boy and so horny now that I probably very soon will orgasm after 10 days because Adam, my boyfriend is out of town and I tried to last but now started to think again of our fantasy we want to realize soon. We are both around 40yo and love real hot gym sex. 2-3x a week we get all bathed in n sweat in our private gym. We are in good shape sedand so we exercise really fast what makes us sweat really intense. I'm so happy i met my boy because after shower erand exercise we both passionatelly pet each other. I almost cannot touch my dick when I imagine I press tightly to my boy and smell his body, Now i'd cum for sure. Our plan and dream because we both are bi is to find a nice little younger girl who will love gym sex as well and will show us her shape. I imagine the pretty body of our girl all bathed in sweat, we give her enough drink and start,together petting, kissing, caressing and fingering her, she is such aroused, her body sweating like waterfall and her orgasm is such intense, she is. Screaming and fountain of her juice cums from her pussy. Im trying to hold her, pressing to her body, love her body still pouring sweat and can smell her natural scent... yes, im coming ........ I just cummed out my 10 days load allover my towel imagine that pretty girl body,cannot believe how intense it was, feel like in heavennow, reccommend to all boys and girls.....

Last edited:
It's a hot day, in the park. It's lunch time. Several office girls are sitting on the grass eating their lunch. One of the girls I know is just metres away, with a naughty look in her eye. She is facing me. Her knee length skirt just showing a glimpse of her thigh, as she talks with her friends I can see her legs opening to show me she has no panties on. That duplicity of her having a conversation with friends completely unaware and making me aroused is turning her on so much. I can see her nipples are so hard and goose bumps on her skin... seeing her in this state of arousal is making my heart beat so fast. :kiss::kiss::kiss:

Pushing me down to my knees

My latest fantasy may sound a bit weird.

I am kissing a sexy woman. We are standing up and I have her pushed against a wall. We could be in an alley, in a hotel room, it does not matter. She has on a very short dress on and no panties. As we kiss I am playing with her ass squeezing her butt cheeks. I am not touching or even rubbing against her pussy. At some point she gets so turned on that she puts her hands on my shoulders and pushes me down to my knees. At that point, my face looking right at her pussy, it is obvious what she wants. She grabs my head and buries it in warm, wet, crotch.

The biggest turn on during this fantasy is the part when she pushes me down to my knees in front of her. She is a woman so I could easily overpower her and not go down to my knees, but somehow her desire fuels her strength and she seems much stronger than I remember. And there is a point where I resist at first, but I find myself losing the battle so eventually I submit, ending up on my knees. Before I have time to think about what happened, my face is covered with her wet pussy and she is half way to an orgasm.

ES

A lil tame but I just have this hot friend with the greatest thighs and ass. So many thoughts about her.

If I have recently exchanged sexy PMs with someone, I fantasize about her fantasies! Nothing is so arousing as finding out what turns on a woman.

For me I often replay things that have happened in real life, as it feels like experiencing them all over again...

Though it's been a while, so it is starting to get a bit old!

Having a long time friend over we once had FMF threesomes with until she met her husband and he kept her for years in a purdish marriage. Finally we run into each other after she has moved back to our area, having finally divorced him. I invite her over and after a few drinks we decide she should stay the night with us but knowing her tastes may have changed we dont push the issue.

Later, after going to bed, my husband is fucking me on top. We deliberately left the door ajar so she could clearly hear, her room being directly across the hall. After about a half hour we hear someone clear their throat and we both look up to see her standing in the doorway, naked. "Can he make me cum too?" she asks almost pleadingly. We hold out our arms as she crawls in our bed..........let old times of sexxx resume...:kiss:

Having a long time friend over we once had FMF threesomes with until she met her husband and he kept her for years in a purdish marriage. Finally we run into each other after she has moved back to our area, having finally divorced him. I invite her over and after a few drinks we decide she should stay the night with us but knowing her tastes may have changed we dont push the issue.

Later, after going to bed, my husband is fucking me on top. We deliberately left the door ajar so she could clearly hear, her room being directly across the hall. After about a half hour we hear someone clear their throat and we both look up to see her standing in the doorway, naked. "Can he make me cum too?" she asks almost pleadingly. We hold out our arms as she crawls in our bed..........let old times of sexxx resume...:kiss:

Niceee

Back