Your favourite fantasy when masturbating?

If I'm just in bed and using my imagination, I always seem to go back to past lovers or past almost-lovers, and I fantasize either about what we actually did, or what I wish we had done.

A woman, completely tied up. Her pussy and ass are fucked, her tits are being sucked on, the clit vibrated and she's cumming over and over, crying for it to stop but helpless to escape the pleasure.
A life of slavery as an objectified cum-toy laid in front of her, and she both likes it and hates it, because the pleasure is too much. But no one asks her. She just keeps being made to cum...

That's the gist of it.:cattail:

Being taken in by a couple for the night. Being sandwiched between them. His cock buried in my ass while I am fucking her pussy. He thrusts hard into me and fucks her through me. I discover the realization of my first bi experience.

Watching my wife with a stranger or someone I've set up for her. Her firm boobs in his hands. Turns me on to see someone checking out my wife when they think I'm not looking.

Being at a concert and having my girl walk behind be through the crowd rather then walk in front of me. I know guys are fondling her ass and some will rub her right on the spot as she passes. (You know who you are.);)

Stepdaughter. My wife will tease me when her Daughter is in the room or when we are at the beach. She's in her 20's and hot!

Having a friend of mine and my wife's coming over for an evening swim, we all take a late night dip and slowly swim toward eachother getting closer and closer until we're all virtually entwined in the pool,the girls' breast touching and me with both of them in my arms, we all start reaching into eachothers' swimsuits. I'm fondling the girls' breasts and they grab ahold of my cock in my trunks,from there it's a good time...

I meet my new Master after chatting for months. I get off the plane and a woman ia holding a sign with my name on it. I walk towards her and she asks me about my flight. She tells me she is a flight attendant but also a friend of Robert's. She firmly takes my hand and she instructs me to walk with her fast. she takes me into a private restroom for families that are nursing.. She is still holding my hand and she pushes me against the wall and instructs me to strip. I take off my clothes and she starts to examine me... she touches my breasts and then she reaches in her jacket and pulls out a knife. Before I could mutter a screem she puts her hand over my mouth. She places the blade of the knife on my left react nipple. She moved the cold metal blade and it cuts through my nipple. She explains, I will only put on my skirt, top and shoes. In the car we will insert a large an ass plug and you will fuck yourself with a vibrator.... this is becoming more of a story....

Being owned by a sexy woman, who is a complete whore. She knows she can make me do almost anything she wants, and does. She sleeps with multiple men, and makes me be there to "enhance" her experience. She makes me pull their cocks out of her and suck them, pussy or ass. She makes me lick her pussy and ass clean after every guy she fucks, sucking her tits, or kissing/licking her feet and sucking her toes while she is fucking, what ever gets her going at the time...sometimes even straddling my face and peeing in my mouth in front of the other men. Then she makes me worship her body after the guy/guys have left, licking her from her breast to her toenails, tasting the sweat, cum, and pussy juice, and telling her how beautiful and wonderful she looked as she was getting fucked.

Mine changes from time to time but I would say some of the best are paying a stranger for a ride with sex and a a party turned orgy.

Wishing

That l could have twenty well hung men in their early thirties who are not happy with their sex life with their wives.

Fucking and blowing each man, singly or two at the same time.

being dressed like a slut

being in a room dressed in high heels and lingerie, a couple men come in and use me as they wish. and it is all caught on camera. showing my face, my reactions...

Girl's coach offers to drive her home, but ends up driving her to his place. They share a drink and he slowly convinces her to have sex with him.

Or society in which everyone is very open about sex. There are brothels for men and women. A woman goes in and can choose theme rooms, every room has some fetish: massage room, bdsm room... She has all day to go through rooms and have men pleasure her.

When I first joined lit, I started chatting to a guy who I connected with rather well and had more in common with sexually than anyone previously.

My fantasy is very simply finding him beautiful women that we both share and I watch him fuck.... Also me and the girl working as a team to fuck and please him.

When I first joined lit, I started chatting to a guy who I connected with rather well and had more in common with sexually than anyone previously.

My fantasy is very simply finding him beautiful women that we both share and I watch him fuck.... Also me and the girl working as a team to fuck and please him.

He is one lucky man I must say!

A panty sniffing cuckold husband

Mine would have to be some much young men like my sons friends. The thought of watching a rock hard young 20something yo cock, fucking my wife hard and making her orgasm like when we were younger makes me cum so easy. I think of much younger guys making me a clean up cock sucker. And turning they're friends mom into a horny old slut mom.

OR me being a white daddy bitch for some big black cocks.

Lately it has been DJ and 2 of his friends giving me everything they can at the same time.
Brooke ;-)

Lately, thinking about being out of town on business and drinking by myself at a bar. Meet a guy who seems decent and asks if I'd like to go back to his apartment and smoke or enjoy a burning in a more relaxed atmosphere. His place is walking distance so so say sure. As we walk, I start feeling a little light headed and by the time we get to his place I'm pretty out of it. We have a drink then he informs me he slipped something into my drink and to just relax and I'll have lots of fun. I pas about momentarily and wake up naked with this guy and three others in the room. They're all fairly built and well hung with nice shaved, cut cocks, and they spend the next several hours making me suck and get fucked by them in every position and combination imaginable, filling my mouth and ass multiple times with their cocks and cum.

Back