Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
So my girlfriend and I both enjoy some pissplay. I really love it when she wets herself, and she enjoys the naughty sensation too. Seeing her soak her panties, her jeans, pants, shorts, or even in a dress one time, are all such an incredible turn on. She enjoys how much it turns me on, and shes embraced how much she enjoys the taboo/naughty aspect of it. It makes her feel like a bad girl, and shes such a good girl all the time, to everyone else, so getting to act out like that really gets her going.

She loves that I love that about her, and ever since the first time we had a wetting incident, shes always enjoyed our kinky little secret. As I said before, I love it when she wets herself, especially after shes been desperate all day and is dying to go but hasnt. The relief of her going, mixed with the naughtiness of wetting herself turns us on in such a mixed way. Neither of us can put our finger on why, but both of us really get a thrill from it.

Recently I had her wetherself after holding it all day, after she did I needed to taste her (I always do) and was going down on her. I had already made her cum twice, but I couldnt get enough of her sitting on my face, feeding me her tight, sexy, wet pussy. She was talking dirty the entire time, about how she was holding it all day, how badly she had to go, how good it felt to wet herself, how turned on she had gotten when she filled up her panties with her wet warm piss. How great it felt to feel it soak into her pants, running down her legs, soaking every inch of her pants, feeling her panties completely fill with wet warm pee.

She told me she had to go again, I grabbed tightly onto her legs, letting her know i didnt want her to go anywhere. I looked up into her eyes, what she said next let me know that she knew exactly what I wanted.

"you bad boy, you want me to pee in your mouth dont you? You do dont you? You slut. Mmmmmm baby, if you do it, youre gonna drink my pee then arent you? You want to? You bad boy, you want me to fuck your mouth with my pussy, you want me to cum in your mouth and to not stop? You want more than that, dont you? Well get ready baby, Im going to pee soon. Mmmmmm, god baby, Im gonna pee in your mouth!"

As she said that last bit, her pussy began to taste different, she began to pee into my mouth. I sucked on her slit, savoring and slurping up every drop I could. My cock got rock hard, she moaned, and arched her back in pleasure. Her legs began to twitch as she continued peeing in my mouth. Telling me how hot it was to just sit on my face and feed her boyfriend her piss. She saw how turned on I was getting and it only increased her enjoyment, she let out a huge stream, splashing all over my face. hearing me slurp, and lap it up only increased her power trip. Her grip on the back of my head tightened as she drove her pussy into my mouth, still peeing. "mmmmmm baby, you love drinking my piss, dont you? You love having me grind my pussy on your face and feed you my pee. Youre such a slut." All I could do was nod as I licked her clit and made her cum again once she had finally finished peeing. After that, she slid her dripping wet pussy down onto my waiting hard cock and we fucked like crazy.
 
she wet herself sitting in my lap today, soaking her panties and ended up getting my crotch just as warm and wet as hers. feeling her sopping wet pussy, soaked in piss grinding against my hardening dick was so hot. Her pussy was so wet as i licked her clean before fucking her and filling her with my cum.
 
Pee play does cross my mind from time to time. I think there is something very erotica about the person being exposed and vulnerable. Normally that's a private thing so to be let in on it would mean you have a high level of trust.

I would have to ask her to drink tons of water so the smell wasn't really strong. I couldn't do it first thin in the morning.

I love going down on her so having her piss in my face while I'm eating her out would be insane. I'd probably cum just from that happening.
 
Earlier this year while at a Greenday concert, I got separated from my wife and son. So standing with a group of girls(well women in their thirties) drinking beer chilling out when one put a plastic glass under her skirt and pissed in it. She then handed it to me and said if you drink it I'll give you a blow job" Well say no more down in one. Yes she kept her end of the deal, blowing me while her friends stood around blocking the view. My only worry was my wife finding me before I'd fully collected my 'winnings'.
 
Earlier this year while at a Greenday concert, I got separated from my wife and son. So standing with a group of girls(well women in their thirties) drinking beer chilling out when one put a plastic glass under her skirt and pissed in it. She then handed it to me and said if you drink it I'll give you a blow job" Well say no more down in one. Yes she kept her end of the deal, blowing me while her friends stood around blocking the view. My only worry was my wife finding me before I'd fully collected my 'winnings'.

You sound like a very lucky fellow!
 
she wet herself sitting in my lap today, soaking her panties and ended up getting my crotch just as warm and wet as hers. feeling her sopping wet pussy, soaked in piss grinding against my hardening dick was so hot. Her pussy was so wet as i licked her clean before fucking her and filling her with my cum.

OMG hot !
 
Earlier this year while at a Greenday concert, I got separated from my wife and son. So standing with a group of girls(well women in their thirties) drinking beer chilling out when one put a plastic glass under her skirt and pissed in it. She then handed it to me and said if you drink it I'll give you a blow job" Well say no more down in one. Yes she kept her end of the deal, blowing me while her friends stood around blocking the view. My only worry was my wife finding me before I'd fully collected my 'winnings'.

Damn, wish that could happen to me!!
 
Desperation play really gets me hot. Love the look on a ladies face as they finally let go and you hear the hot piss gushing form between clenched thighs. YUMMY
 
Love to watch a woman piss in her pants, seeing the dark patch expand across her crotch area and down her legs really gets me going.
 
Love the piss play

I just cum upon this subject forum. Very intriged by the thought that some one else would "enjoy" the same activitise that I am intriged by...Golden showers are fun!!!
 
Drinking wemans pee

What a luky guy you were!~!Drinking her piss for a blowjob. It is a strange facination we guys have about watching her pee,seeing where it cums from, and having her piss all over us. What perverted soul we are and I LOVE IT!!! What is it that makes some of us are so obsessed with this erotic fun??? GOT TO LUV THE WATERSPORTS!!!
 
a personal experience

Pee is not something I think about much...I have this one woman I know who seems to inspire an interest in me. well we were out drinking and having fun with friends. we are friends who sometimes act out ..well as we leave the bar and I am saying goodbye to our mutual friends she walks behind my CRV drops her drawers and starts to piss on the ground..her white asscheeks look amazing in the moonlight and for unknown reasons I put my hand under her warm stream of urine. she looks up to me while still squating and says...

"taste it."

I bring my pee covered fingers to my lips and taste the salty hotness...fairly mild though... she stands and kisses me on the lips and we share her flavor. then she says

"I really meants like this"

takes the beer bottle she is holding puts the end in her pussy and pushing hard squirts about a cupful more out into the bottle(it was funny she pushed so hard she farted a little and we laughed hysterically),,after we stopped laughing she looked me intently in the eyes and drank the pee..it tuned me on.

this happened about a year ago...sometimes we go out and nothing happens we are due....
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top