New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thankyou FurryFury

You like so many others seem so enlightened to me. I hope I can find that kind of self awareness.

:rose:
 
Thanks! And you seem to be very self aware, you know what you want to do and therefore you should be able to find your way to that.

*hugs*

FF

:rose:

Thankyou FurryFury

You like so many others seem so enlightened to me. I hope I can find that kind of self awareness.

:rose:
 
Alright. I'm Edie. Thought I should "say hullo". I've been reading a lot but not got owt to say yet cos I'm still learning.
 
Evening Stanley! I'm not sure I understand the difference between fetish and bdsm. It all seems kinda fucked up from where I'm stood. But like I said, I'm here to learn lol.
 
Last edited:
Hello, all! I'm new to the forums, but not the stories. My name is Symone. I thought I'd try Lit out because I've recently become addicted to another forum, and what's better than a forum about sex? Anyways, I love spankings/being paddled, being tied up, humiliation, and being a bad little pet. I love a strong sexy man or woman that can handle me. I wasn't sure if I should post this in bdsm or role playing. Just wanted to say hello, and introduce myself.:)
 
Hey guys, I can't wait to get to know you all. I'm a 26 year old domme with a female sub, and this is my first experience in the BDSM community online. I'm in my first long term D/s relationship, and I want to make sure things keep fresh, I guess. I've been on literotica for years as a reader, but now I'm actually speaking up :)

So, hey :) how's it going?
 
Hi all,

I am EC, i'm both new and old to LitErotica. Over the past few years I'd posted several stories under various pseudonyms and have only recently come out publicly w/ friends about my writing. Don't know why I as so private, shyness probably, but there we are.

Anyways, I'm 30, male, I live simultaneously in several countries as my job forces me to travel constantly (though New York, London, and Geneva are primary locations). I am unsure if I am sub or dom. I've done a little of both but my experience with the BDSM community has been extremely limited. It's something I'm hoping to rectify!

Got into restraint play about 10 years ago as a way to come to terms with some incidents from my youth. I found it therapeutic and cathartic to take something bad and turn it into a consensual, trusting, loving activity. Other than a few friends that I've experimented with this is my first time reaching out to the community and I hope to get to know many of you better as time goes forward!

EC
 
Hi all,

I am EC, i'm both new and old to LitErotica. Over the past few years I'd posted several stories under various pseudonyms and have only recently come out publicly w/ friends about my writing. Don't know why I as so private, shyness probably, but there we are.

Anyways, I'm 30, male, I live simultaneously in several countries as my job forces me to travel constantly (though New York, London, and Geneva are primary locations). I am unsure if I am sub or dom. I've done a little of both but my experience with the BDSM community has been extremely limited. It's something I'm hoping to rectify!

Got into restraint play about 10 years ago as a way to come to terms with some incidents from my youth. I found it therapeutic and cathartic to take something bad and turn it into a consensual, trusting, loving activity. Other than a few friends that I've experimented with this is my first time reaching out to the community and I hope to get to know many of you better as time goes forward!

EC
Hey EC :)
 
hi kind of nervous

Hi
I have been on this site for years enjoying the stories. But I never knew there was more. I am really nervous and still shy about admitting how much I like the stories I read. I kniw I'm a sub. But I know next to nothing about that way of life. I want to learn. But I have no idea how to meet anyone else. I am single. I don't even have sex right now. I've never really gotten please out of sex. I get the most pleasure from reading right now. I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I don't have much success pleasing myself either. I am a single mom of two boys and I guess I'm looking for more. Is there anyone out there that has a suggestion?
Thanks
CuriouslyShy86
 
Welcome to everybody. Just in case you haven't checked the link at the top of the BDSM Talk forum Welcome to the BDSM Talk Forum just take a glance at it, so you know the basic rules of this place. In the nuts and bolts of it, the BDSM Talk forum is for serious conversations about BDSM. This could be questions about BDSM itself, questions about any aspect of BDSM or a fetish you need more information about, questions about a part of your life that you need help with, as it's related to BDSM, etc., but it can also include conversations about a problem or issue you might have and need help dealing with it. Some people need a BDSM friendly counselor or help with getting your mate to understand your new found kinkiness. Basically, as long as you sincerely want help with something, or maybe you feel the need to share something in the news that's BDSM related to spark a conversation, it's good to post it in the BDSM Talk forum.

The cafe is for anything else. Welcome to the BDSM Cafe gives you info on the rules there. The cafe was created several years ago, because there were too many threads being started in the BDSM Talk forum that had nothing to do with BDSM. Because we wanted the BDSM Talk forum to be a place where people can come with serious questions or issues, the cafe was created.

So, what I like to call fluff (sorry, if you don't consider your thread as fluff) is what the cafe is for. It might be something you want to boast about, like you've stopped smoking, or maybe your daughter is getting married. Maybe you want to post something in respect for a friend who's died or just read a great story or book and you want to share. This is what the cafe is for. Think of the cafe as reminiscent of sitting in a nice cafe, sipping your favorite beverage and talking to friends about whatever strikes your fancy.

Again, welcome to all of the new people. We are a friendly bunch, for the most part. There are a few who seem to sometimes have a stick up their ass, but don't take that personally. They act that way to everybody. And we still like them, because they are our stick stuck up the ass people.

Have fun posting on these two forums and make friends.
 
Hello :) im slightly new here. i have read a lot of stories but i haven't been on the forums before until today. I know that i am a sub but I have not had much experience. I don't have anyone really in my life that i can talk to who would understand what i want and so it was great to look on here and see some people who feel the same way. I'm not sure what else to say here but i look foreword to having people to talk to and getting any questions i have answered.
Thank you,
Oroszlan
 
brand spanking new...

Hello, I'm a 37 yo female, married. Grew up believing all I ever needed was a strong man to "take" me in the vanilla sense. Last year, met a man at work who turned out to be a truly delicious male submissive and longed to be cuckolded. He opened up my world. Now I have a sub and a bull and am voraciously digesting all things on the cuckold, BDSM lifestyle. Thank you, Literotica authors, for all the wonderful cuckold stories. I am a born Domme and have found myself.

Have also unwittingly turned my husband into a sexual submissive. My cuckold turned me on to take the lead and my husband, who has no idea of my "other life", has enjoyed falling into line. Although we never speak aloud about his preferences in the bedroom, I will always respect his secret in exchange for the amazing experiences we share.

Despite all this, I consider myself a novice and am lurking here apologetically.

I lead a very enjoyable vanilla life on the outside. Working in a male-dominated field, armed with my 4 inch platform stillettos...
 
Last edited:
Hi again,

I'm afraid this might sound rediculous. So I have read stories on here for years. But I never thought I could have bdsm relationship myself. I always fantasized about it but I guess I just never thought there was more than just the stories I read. I know really stupid huh? I guess my question is. Is it possible? I feel kind of stupid for asking but I always hoped and just never thought it coums be true I guess I'm almost afraid to believe. Thanks for bearing with my ignorance.
CuriouslyShy
 
Welcome CuriouslyShy86

:rose:

Yes. It's possible. Relationships of any kind are tricky though.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top