How many of you guys want to be the guy doing another guys wife

jamper1957

Really Experienced
Joined
Aug 4, 2016
Posts
119
When I was a young pup I was doing this married older lady. I felt then and still do think she was going home and telling hubby all about. The idea of me doing a guys wife while he watches has always been a great turn on for me.
 
I have been the other man with two couples. In both cases the husband watched and participated. It was very hot doing a women right in front of her husband. I experienced sloppy seconds, hubby and I split roasted the wife and double penetrated her as well.
 
I have been the other man with two couples. In both cases the husband watched and participated. It was very hot doing a women right in front of her husband. I experienced sloppy seconds, hubby and I split roasted the wife and double penetrated her as well.

I have done this twice. When I was at college my best friend told me to look after his fiancé, so I did LOL. Also had an affair with the wife of one of my employees, much more recently.

There is something very special about knowing you are coming in pussy that really belongs to someone else
 
When I was 19 a woman from the gym hit on me and invited me to her house. Once there, we fooled around and had a naughty time. When we were done, she told me she was married!!! Looking back, I think he enjoyed her being a hot wife and let her play when she wanted. Back then, I didn't know about all this wonderful stuff :)

Nowadays, I enjoy the thought of my wife playing with a younger stud. Funny how the world works!! Ha

And to answer the question, yes it was fun being the married woman's boy toy and fulfilling their fantasies! I'd totally do it again purely to please the husband 😃
 
Yeah, I want to be that other guy. Having him know or watch is ideal too. Having her dom him even better ☺
 
3

I have been the other guy three times. Husband was always present and very involved. I sucked him with two of the couples. I don't know if I would do a married slut by herself. Certainly not on the sly at their house. LOVE the idea of fucking married pussy, but I want him to want it.
 
I have fucked married women . Did it with a marine buddy and his wife . Felt great to have him watching me pound her . Did with this chubby Mexican couple . She was amazing , he really couldn't fuck the way she wanted so he would sit back and she would blow him while I pounded her from behind . Sometimes he would cum and say he was going to bed and I would keep fucking her . I'm pretty sure he was hiding and watching .
 
yes

I have been the other guy three times. Husband was always present and very involved. I sucked him with two of the couples. I don't know if I would do a married slut by herself. Certainly not on the sly at their house. LOVE the idea of fucking married pussy, but I want him to want it.

exactly, want the husband there and participate if possible.
 
Yes. Three times, in two of which, to the best of my knowledge, the hubbies were unaware. The offer was there on at least a couple of other occasions but I declined for reasons that seemed sensible at the time. The difference between the offers accepted and those declined were that, in the case of the former, it appeared that a bit of extra-marital would help to improve her married life. In the case of the latter, I felt that she was trying to make up for problems that could or should be solved or at least faced up to. Too much risk of a messy situation developing. It was still a tough call, though.

I would certainly not want the hubby there. I'm doing it for the woman's benefit, not for his. I look upon it as a social service, almost a civic duty, being a Good Samaritan. Besides, I want to be sure that she's a more-than-willing participant and not just putting up with it to satisfy her husband's kink. Nothing wrong with that, of course, provided she is genuinely willing, but it's not my cup of tea. Of course, she might still go home and tell him all about it; I'd rather she didn't talk to him about me but it's up to her.
 
Huh...What...only eight responses in this thread??!! I'd think by now there would be at least eight pages by now lol.
 
I'd love to be with his wife as he was with mine. same room or same bed.
 
I have been the guy doing the other guys wife and also been the guy doing the other gals hubby!
 
I have only done the wife of another man once. I have done a couple of ladies with boyfriends their is for me something super exciting about doing another mans lady. I have always wanted the guy to be their and watch but that never happened.
 
Well yes. Sharing my lover or theirs. Always with approval of all involved. I don't want to be cheating on any account. Yes, I am immorally moral.
 
I've done it once with the husband's approval and with him there watching. Well, not so much watching as participating. A little of each I guess. It was an amazing experience and I'd do it again tomorrow if I had the chance. The whole focus was on making her feel good and enjoy the experience. In that regard I can say it was a success.
 
I want to be the guy...something titillating about it...:D ..especially if the husband doesn't know ..although I wont initiate it cuz Iam a nice guy :devil::devil:
 
Never thought of this until I turned 40.

Now it is my principal fantasy. Frankly, it's because I have become a skilled and confident lover and I am aware that, older though I am, a lot of women and men perceive me as sexually appealing. So I could bring a whole lot of joy to the table - or the bed, or both of course. I would adore the partnership-in-prowess with the husband, and the double-dose pleasuring we'd be giving to the wife, whether she wanted it one guy and then later the other, or - preferable in my own dream - her husband and I as the invited 'third' working her up to high orbital bliss.

But I'm married, and my good woman's confidence in her own sex appeal would take a severe blow if I actually offered myself, so I won't.
 
When I was a young pup I was doing this married older lady. I felt then and still do think she was going home and telling hubby all about. The idea of me doing a guys wife while he watches has always been a great turn on for me.

Does having sex with a recently separated woman count? :rolleyes:
 
It looks like we have lots of willing handsome gents......my petite blonde wife might enjoy one of you hung studs. Hmmmm? ;)
 
Yeah, I want to be that other guy. Having him know or watch is ideal too. Having her dom him even better ☺

If one is so lucky as to be the second man, don't forget the simple things. Watching him fuck her, kiss her. No stop until she cums.
 
I got me a pm from a guy with a hotwife who had read my previous post on this thread. ... Wow is it a hard life!! :cool:;)
 
Back
Top