Eating Your Own Cum

It was time

As our love life has expanded in recent months, we finally started truly exploring fantasies.The all started with the Christian Grey books for my wife. She for years got mad at me when I would buy Penthouse and read the stories. She doesn't know about literotica yet.
I had given her my phone to play some stupid game and she stumbled on my Tumblr app. "BUSTED".
The sex for the next few weeks kept getting better she was using toys asking me to play with her ass, licking my cock after I had been in her pussy. I thought WAHOO!
Then she spun around one night after filling her pussy and basically forced me to eat her. I was reluctant but she had me pinned and said she had downloaded the Tumblr app as well and had been following my posts she thought it was so damn hot.

Can't complain as a guy in my 50's I am getting better sex than I was in my 20's she shaved for me finally and is far more willing to do anything in bed.
Not bad for old folks.

As our love life has expanded in recent months, we finally started truly exploring fantasies.The all started with the Christian Grey books for my wife. She for years got mad at me when I would buy Penthouse and read the stories. She doesn't know about literotica yet.
I had given her my phone to play some stupid game and she stumbled on my Tumblr app. "BUSTED".
The sex for the next few weeks kept getting better she was using toys asking me to play with her ass, licking my cock after I had been in her pussy. I thought WAHOO!
Then she spun around one night after filling her pussy and basically forced me to eat her. I was reluctant but she had me pinned and said she had downloaded the Tumblr app as well and had been following my posts she thought it was so damn hot.

Can't complain as a guy in my 50's I am getting better sex than I was in my 20's she shaved for me finally and is far more willing to do anything in bed.
Not bad for old folks.

Good for you! :)

I'm having trouble starting. My mistress is requiring I consume my mess but after I cu I lose the desire. Help

Not bad for old folks.

I'm so fucking jealous. Damn you for posting. But, I'm happy for you.

I'm having trouble starting. My mistress is requiring I consume my mess but after I cu I lose the desire. Help

If your mistress was worth a shit or you were worth a shit as her sub you wouldn't have a choice and you wouldn't be here asking for help. If you don't learn fast she should have the balls to cut you loose and find a new sub. It's your choice.

My husband is always required to clean me up, in other words to eat his cum. It's a huge deal for him, something that mentally puts him in his place.

Due to his submissiveness he doesn't like cumming in my mouth when I give him oral and I don't demand it from him either. Last night was different though...

He asked if he could possibly be allowed to eat me and I said ok. I was tired and kind of agreed just for his sake, but it ended up being pretty freaking amazing and I came very, very hard. I got up and looked at him, saw his adorable face, soaked mouth with blood red lips and between his thighs a dick that was as ready as it's ever been. So what can I say, I just plunged on him, tossed him on his back and swallowed his member in my mouth.

I can't remember when was the last time I ate his dick with such fury, it was mental. Hubby love was spasming on the bed and while I knew he doesn't want to cum, I didn't care. Somehow I managed to mumble out an order to him, whilst sucking his tip as hard as I could and rubbing my tongue piercing against his frenulum. That was it then, the poor boy just exploded in my mouth.

As I felt what happened my heart sunk, for I realised I kind of did wrong, cos cumming in my mouth goes so badly against his nature. I quickly wanted to "apologise", so without a second thought I climbed properly on him, grinded myself against his purple-ish dick and reached over to slowly spill out all the cum he just spurted. It landed on his lips, chin and neck and the good boy slurped up all he could!

A bit later we talked about it, I apologised again (this time with actual words, hahah!) and he said it actually was the cum spitting that immediately fixed everything in a situation that otherwise would've been quite awkward. It's incredible what such a simple act can do to you! So keep on slurping your cum guys, it's good for your mental health! ;)

(And apologies for babbling so much, I understand if people aren't too fussed about reading all that.)
another great anecdote, thanks for sharing that part of your experience

Licking up tummy cummies

I recently told my Special Lady that I felt I should lick up my cum, and that she needed to ensure that I did so.

After a substantial period of teasing, edging, and denial, she allowed me to release my cummies all over her yummy tummy. Since I had made the commitment to her that I would lick her clean, she did not have to do anything, I was proud and excited to lick up my mess. My only regret is that I didn't do this all the previous times I have ejaculated on her.

I am sure it will be a while before I am again allowed to cum, but I am looking forward to licking my mess up again! :devil:

I have eaten , my own cum since high school, licking it from my hand, and have also finished with my legs behind my head and my tongue stretched out, so that when I shot, I could feel each spurt land on my tongue.

I have eaten my cum from my wife's pussy, I have caught the cum dripping from her pussy, spread at between her cheeks, and given her a rimjob while teasing her clit.

Oddly, I have never cum on her breasts and sucked them clean while helping her orgasm. I should do this!

i love eating my cum. i lick it off wherever i shoot it.
i even cover most of my dishes with cum. always delicious. and of course, cum in the coffee, most of the time my morning cum.

I sucked my load out of my slut wifes pussy a couple days ago, and fed it back to her. Love a good snowball

Like a lot of the guys have said I love the idea of eating my cum. Once I nut in my wife or wherever though, I get conservative and lose interest. I want her to play dom mistress and make me suck her clean as a whistle. I have also found that shooting onto food and then waiting a few minutes helps. Spurted on my raisin bran this morning and then ate it. You could really see it clearly against the dark flakes. Was hot watching the strings of it stretch from flakes still in the bowl to the spoon.

Back