Courage acquired

hoping we dont have to wait that long... ;)

Awe, maybe I'll get bored and post some other pictures tomorrow. Guess it depends on how I feel.

How could I not be with that intro and both you and SG involved?

John, yes, yes I should have known with both us beauties involved. Wait, did I just call myself a beauty? Someone mark it down. The pain pills must have kicked in!

Awe, maybe I'll get bored and post some other pictures tomorrow. Guess it depends on how I feel.

John, yes, yes I should have known with both us beauties involved. Wait, did I just call myself a beauty? Someone mark it down. The pain pills must have kicked in!

mmm.. thanks for sharing... just impatient... absolutly amazing thread :)

I don't think there's anything wrong with calling you a beauty.

So, SG and I had a ton of fun, but it seemed like this is what we had the most fun with! Here is the first 4 pictures with the theme for the next few nights! I really hope you enjoy them all!

Relaxing Before
Strapping the Right Leg
Left Leg Secure
Both Legs Secure

Interesting start to a bondage series. I will be following how all this unwraps. :)

However, I think the protocol is to remove clothing first. It is far more difficult to do so after the person is bound. :eek:

Interesting start to a bondage series. I will be following how all this unwraps. :)

However, I think the protocol is to remove clothing first. It is far more difficult to do so after the person is bound. :eek:

Yes it is more difficult, but there in lies the fun of the teasing and tormenting of the other, or yourself. You want to be stripped and used but you are tied up and at the other's mercy! :eek:

Yes it is more difficult, but there in lies the fun of the teasing and tormenting of the other, or yourself. You want to be stripped and used but you are tied up and at the other's mercy! :eek:

The combo of tease and torture can be very stimulating.
Maybe use some fabric shears to slowly cut those jeans away????
smiley-shocked003.gif

The combo of tease and torture can be very stimulating.
Maybe use some fabric shears to slowly cut those jeans away????
smiley-shocked003.gif

If they weren't my favorite jeans ;) LOL Though that gives me ideas for next time.

New gif

I have a few friends that are good with making gif's. These two are ones that I got from them on the sundae's! I hope you enjoy them, and I am so glad that they both made them!

lbrdo_zps5c2e13d5.gif

LW-Sundae_zps624e852e.gif

I am anticipating what's going to happen to you tied up like that so bad.

Back