Currently Masturbating *3.0*

at work behind door

Love getting my cock and balls all out in office after a lady has left and jerking off think about her big ass

Wow everyone

Hearing about women slipping their fingers inside, and guys stroking their hard throbbing cocks has started to get me going too. I might just close the office door and start jerking my rigid cock, since it’s crowding my pants anyways. Message me anyone, I’m always down to chat and stroke!

Hearing about women slipping their fingers inside, and guys stroking their hard throbbing cocks has started to get me going too. I might just close the office door and start jerking my rigid cock, since it’s crowding my pants anyways. Message me anyone, I’m always down to chat and stroke!

Well, here's another woman who is rubbing her lips which are very wet in the office!!

Laying across the bed on my tummy, as I look out the window and rock my hips from side to side. My legs are spread just enough that my lips are rubbing my clit as I do. Feels so good. But I still won't let myself cum. I love the build up!

Laying in bed under my comforter. Letting my imagination run wild, warming myself up before I start fucking myself with my toy.

Back