bottomed by a femboy

Yes!

I would love to be... and to any femboys reading this, feel free to pm me ;). I'm Canadian, so if there are any in Canada...
 
Since I saw my first tranny porno a long time ago, it got me really hot and horny. After years of playing with dildo's and vobrators, I decided that this fetish and fantasy couldn't go unfulfilled any longer. I took the plunge and got with a tranny. Did everything I had fantasized about, got in every position that I wanted to try and did everything I wanted to the first time including: obviously sucking her cock, deepthroating on my own accord-didn't want her to feel the need to push my head down, asking to and getting facefucked, being penetrated from behind first, doggy style, reverse cowgirl, standing up, spooning, on my back ankles pushed far back for a slow deep but of pumping leading to a real hard ass fuck, reverse and cowgirl have been mentioned-but sliding all the way down balls deep and grinding, ass to mouth, she chocked me lightly but firmly as i was on my back ankles behind my head which didn't even cross my mind, but the feeling of her weight on top of me, our faces close together her hand on my throat thrusting hard and deep and occasionally kissing me, in between a nice kiss and my mouth open and getting pounded she spat gently in my mouth which at the time in the moment didnt phase me at all(her tongue was just in my mouth) and she followed it up with some good dirty talking, which had it's intended effect, of making me feel like a slut (what I wanted from her) but not degrading-which I didn't feel it was. I had always wanted to tell someone with their cock in my ass that I want them to cum for me, and be asked where, ticked off the: (still on my back position and her on top) eye contact and "I want u to cum in my mouth baby" and she went along and asked exactly how I wanted it "when ur about to cum, pull out, and as I'm laying down still arch urself up, I'll slide down to where u can put ur cock in my mouth and slide/trust it down my throat, untill ur just about to cum then pull out till it's just my lips over the head of ur cock and I'm jerking ur shaft till u blow in my mouth" I found great enjoying and arrousal telling her how to cum, words being interrupted by moans and gasps of air from her dick pounding in and out of my ass, moaning like a slut, then all of a sudden the part I'd been looking to A LOT! it was the home stretch, her cock was already in my mouth, heard her moan and her cock was exactly where I wanted it, and it released a hot load of jizz right in my mouth. I kept sucking her untill she pulled it out of my mouth and told me to gargle it, which I did, and then to swallow which I was really looking forward to.
It was absolutely perfect. Everything I wanted to do I did, and foolish me at that time, thought, okay when I get fucked and get it done and out of the way I won't needa do it again...boy was I WRONG!! Since then I've been with many more tranny's and a few convincing cd's. And still am strict bottom. Getting fucked senceless by what looks like a lady, with all the benefits of anal, cocks and jizz
 
Oh my yes

That is probably my number one fantasy, and every time I go into a Lit chatroom it's what I'm searching for most. I really want a femboy to work me, make me beg for it.

Yep, number one.
 
I love having the honor to bottom for a Tgurl/shemale/CD. The sexual contradiction of a beautiful femme fucking my ass deep is amazing. I love everything about it and asking to be fucked harder and being tossed around into a new position always offering my mouth and ass to her.
 
Sounds like it's time to tie you horny boys up and take off my panties?
 
though the idea of a passable, convincingly feminine shemale is hot, for me I don't really imagine a decidedly effeminate male would be. but if I'm being candid I'd say that a hairy, beefy, body-builder type would be even less appealing.

a decent-looking, reasonably masculine guy of slimmer, leaner build (well, ummm.....except for one place), smooth or at least not too "all-over" hairy, rather tall( 5'10" or better), fit w/out having to work too hard at it sounds just about right for the kind of exploration and discovery you're talking about.
 
my femboy fantasy

Well here is my femboy fantasy,,
it goes like this ,,either older brother or twin brother discovers that either
his younger brother or his twin brother has been dressing up in either their mom's outfits and wearing her make up or maybe he's been wearing their sister stuff.
And the brother blackmails his sissy femboy brother to be his sextoy
and not only that but femboy bother end becoming his brother's Prom date.
 
I want both. Being with a femboy/CD/transsexual has been my biggest fantasy for months now. I'm craving it. It's the only porn I watch anymore. I want to get on my knees and suck that cock and then bend over and have my tight little ass pounded. Then of course it would be my turn to have my cock sucked and bury it in her ass.
 
Yes. I might not be as experienced as " Bicurious" , but I have been topped by a pretty femboi. He is an escort in London, with gorgeous long hair . Great night!
I generally love Asian TS the most, I love their beauty .
For those that haven't yet .....do it! You regret the things you don't try more IMO .
 
I once had a fuck buddy who was a femboy, but also a very aggressive and vocal top. He loved to dominate, spank, restrain and fuck.
 
Back
Top