First world problems - what are yours?

Iphone is low battery, too lazy to get the charger, use the laptop instead.
 
Time to order my new company car and waiting for HR to update the system incredibly slowly to show my promotion so I can order the next model up. Sorry - even I think I'm a dick but this thread is first world problems, and they don't get much more first world than that ... :)
 
The vibrator sounded as though it was going to run out of power at a crucial moment.
 
The coach batteries in our new little housecar aren't the no-maintenance deep-cycle type we're used to. They need monthly maintenance and I hate squatting there and spooning-in distilled water. Replacing them would cost a shitload.

And this housecar has been a real pain. From a fucking industry leader, Thor Coaches, on a fucking Mercedes-Benz Sprinter platform, and it's been in the shop more than it's been on the road. We took possession 10 months ago and have barely had 3 months out, while it's awaited service 4 months. Thor service response sucks. We hear Winnebago is worse.

Our rural communications monopoly (phone, cable, net) is raising rates. We've no options but satellite services that cost even more.

Getting the malware off my laptop took hours.
 
My Dog sitter/feeder has been mixing tins of human food with the dog biscuits when im away.
Now im home and serving dry biscuits again, theres a K9 hunger strike going on.:(
:D
 
After today's torrential downpour we'll have four nights of sub-freezing temperatures. We haven't winterized the housecar so we'll have to drive to someplace warmer; we chose San Jose. But tickets to the Winchester Mystery House are so expensive!
 
Package deliveries from the USPS and FedEx have forced me to get up and go to the front door.
 
sigh...refer to the what am I thinking thread for the answer
 
This laptop is too big and my dog is leaning against it so I am using my optical mouse on the arm of my leather couch.

Let me get my iphone and tweet my troubles:D:rolleyes:
 
Why does my tumble-dryer beep repeatedly to tell me it has finished, but then keeps the door locked for another three minutes.

(Seriously, what is the point of that? :mad: Why doesn't it beep when it's UNLOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR? :mad::mad::mad:)
 
Why does my tumble-dryer beep repeatedly to tell me it has finished, but then keeps the door locked for another three minutes.

(Seriously, what is the point of that? :mad: Why doesn't it beep when it's UNLOCKED THE FUCKING DOOR? :mad::mad::mad:)

Why does your dryer beep when it's done and mine does not? I am feeling slighted by my own dryer now :mad::eek:
 
Why does your dryer beep when it's done and mine does not? I am feeling slighted by my own dryer now :mad::eek:

You may have a dryer that doesn't have a buzzer. I used to and got one with it.

Mine also buzzes loudly about 10 minutes before the cool down cycle is finished. And keeps doing it until I get up and turn it off.

Usually on newer models if you hold down the power button for about 5 seconds it will automatically turn off and then you can immediately open the door.
 
Kids watching cartoons on the TV in the lounge room, Missus watching a movie on the TV in the bedroom. Damn, reduced to watching sport on the small screen TV in the Kids room. What is the world coming too?
 
Back
Top